• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

an e mail I received

e4b2

TMF Novice
I received a e mail from someone called Adam the Recycler.He says that he used to live in Florida,New York and now lives in New Hampshire.He was offering to sell or trade tickling tapes.Anyone ever hear of him?I don't know where he got my e mail address from.I have heard of people complain here that they sent videos to someone who sent nothing back in return and also kept their videos.Is this who they were talking about or was that someone else?

Oddly enough i did receive that very email around 9am today ( 10/03/04 ) i'm not sure how he got my email address myself but after reading it i deleted it

I received an e-mail the other day from a lawyer in Africa. He told me some possible relatives of mine were killed in a car crash there and they had 15 million dollars, but no next of kin to give it to. The lawyer said that even if I'm not related, I could claim to be a relative and the money would be mine (minus a percentage that the lawyer would receive). I'd have to open up a bank account in Spain, etc. etc. I e-mailed him back telling him that I would have my friend, who is also a lawyer, review the e-mail and get back to him. I haven't heard from that lawyer since.
Aside from a few people I've met at TMF, I don't trust anyone on the Internet.

Hey feather, I've got several emails to the same nature as yours from many diff email adresses in the past. I actualy responded to a few with some quite umm...rude and volgar things to say:p LOL Of corse they didnt respond. Lemme ask, do you use yahoo mail? Some known facts about yahoo is..they are just about as bad as AOL with stuff, your always getting viruses attempted sent to your email and all this spam, scams, etc..as well as get spyware installed just from going to the yahoo homepage.

Adam is a long term member of the community and as far as I know has always been an up front guy.

Myriads

dskodj said:
Hey feather, I've got several emails to the same nature as yours from many diff email adresses in the past. I actualy responded to a few with some quite umm...rude and volgar things to say:p LOL Of corse they didnt respond. Lemme ask, do you use yahoo mail? Some known facts about yahoo is..they are just about as bad as AOL with stuff, your always getting viruses attempted sent to your email and all this spam, scams, etc..as well as get spyware installed just from going to the yahoo homepage.

Thanks for the info, dskodj. In fact, that e-mail did arrive in my yahoo mail. Should yahoo be trusted, or is it just the S.O.B.'s who send that stuff who I should be worried about?

Just an update: my attorney friend e-mailed me a moment ago and told me the e-mail sender is a scam artist. I urge everyone, especially novice computer users like myself, to be very careful when it comes to e-mail.

I know that I'm not much of a poster and you can disregard this reply if you wish, but I know Adam and have attended a few of his gatherings in Albany, he's legit. :)

I too received this email from Adam. I have known him for quite some time and he is a stand up guy. How he got emails of those who say they don't know how he got their email addresses is beyond my knowledge but, nevertheless, if you are questioning whether or not you can trust him when ordering dvds or vids, you can indeed trust him.

TTD

similar situation

hey feather, about 7years ago i got some regular mail at my business
from africa, saying they have oil money but because of unstable gov.
in africa they had no banks to deposit it in. so any u.s.a, business's willing to open a bank account so they can deposit it there and split the money with you.
i talked to a uncle who is in banking for 30yrs, he told me that africa is big on identity theft, and there just after your ssn, once they have that your screwed.

Adam has been around the community for a long time. His site was one of the first I happened to come across way back when. I have met him personally and I know that he is selling off his massive collection of stuff.

He is a good guy and one you can trust to do business with.

Ray

Re: similar situation

snips said:
i talked to a uncle who is in banking for 30yrs, he told me that africa is big on identity theft, and there just after your ssn, once they have that your screwed.

I'll be sure to keep my buttocks clenched tightly together then. (Sorry). Thanks for the info. There was only one time I gave my SSN out to the wrong people... I ended up serving 3 years in the Navy. I'm going to be extra careful now. Thanks again.

I have bought one vid from Adam The Recycler. Unfortunately I assumed that it was an original copy when it was a duplicate instead but he is not a scam artist.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back