• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Elvis quiz..

isabeau

Level of Double Diamond Feather
yesterday marked the anniversary of when Elvis died..you know..Elvis Presley? lol..anyway here is a quiz involving him...

it's no secret that Elvis has written unnecessary precriptions in his life time..but at the time of his death, there was one prescription he needed..in fact he spent over sixty thousand dollars for this prescription...what is it?

p.s. John Boy calls any female who calls in, if she has a nice voice..babydoll..isn't that a tad demeaning?

tactillianlover said:
Morphine? Qualudes? Opium laced penutbutter and banana sandwhiches?

lolol no....nice try..

Seeing as how ge died on "the throne" I am going to say laxative

isabeau said:
yesterday marked the anniversary of when Elvis died..you know..Elvis Presley? lol..anyway here is a quiz involving him...

it's no secret that Elvis has written unnecessary precriptions in his life time..but at the time of his death, there was one prescription he needed..in fact he spent over sixty thousand dollars for this prescription...what is it?

p.s. John Boy calls any female who calls in, if she has a nice voice..babydoll..isn't that a tad demeaning?

a life time scription of Kentucky Fried Chicken with hot peppers

lojak said:
a life time scription of Kentucky Fried Chicken with hot peppers

um silly....you don't need a perscription for that..grr lol.....

isabeau said:

Sleeping pills? He suffered from insomnia.....

nope sorry....it was for prescription glasses...

isabeau said:
nope sorry....it was for prescription glasses...
$60,000 for glasses?! :shock: That's like making weekly payments for a costume. Who would do that? :wub:

Illtcklu said:
$60,000 for glasses?! :shock: That's like making weekly payments for a costume. Who would do that? :wub:

so true hun! Who in his right mind would do that.......?

O yeah....he wasn't in his right mind!

TicklishGrl4Lfe said:
so true hun! Who in his right mind would do that.......?
O yeah....he wasn't in his right mind!
He was in his left one?!

TicklishGrl4Lfe said:
alright, now I just coughed up my heart....anyone wanna help me put it back into my body??
Wow! :wow: The first girl to give her heart up to me. *sighs*

Okay so she vomitted it. Techinicalities, technicalities.

TklDuo-Drew said:
Oh please...............will everyone just leave Elvis alone? :mad: :rant: :Grrr:

Drew

hmm sorry Drew another Elvis question..

when Elvis was first approached about making movies, he was eager. long as he never had to do this..what is that?

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back