• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An enjoyable experience at work today...

kingp

TMF Master
I had a great experience at work today that I would like to share with the tickling family that is the TMF.

The people at work are getting into the season by decorating their cubicles, especially the women. One of the women who works next to my cube, Betty (not her real name) was beginning to decorate her cube. I should point out here that I work at a Korean owned company and I am surrounded by scores of beautiful 20-something year old shapely Korean women. Betty is among them. 28, with a beautiful face, and curvy body that can be seen even though she is one of the most conservatively dressed in the area.
She wanted to place the garland at the very top of her cube and tape it there along its entire length. She quickly discovered how difficult this would be.

“I need 4 hands!” she mentioned while I had my nose in a contract next to her. Stacy, who works next to me is almost as tall as I am. She is 5-9, also Korean, with long jet black hair that runs down to the middle of her back. She is the more provocative of the two, always wearing heels and a dress, very stylish. She knows she is beautiful, and likes to tease a little with the guys in the office. A very nice, fun loving sort.

My attention was now piqued by the vision before me. Stacy was beginning to help Betty with the garland at the top of the cube. Imagine two women next to one another standing as straight as their legs could go, leaning against the desk. Bending their waists at a near 45 degree angle over the desk, with both arms spread out in a Y shape trying to keep the garland from falling and trying to tape it to the top.

The urge to tickle those totally unprotected sets of ribs was more than I could handle. I have known both women for a couple of years now and I knew I could get away with what my mind was cooking up. I walked up behind both women in mid-stretch and said:

“Now don’t let that garland fall down”, and began to gently pinch Betty’s sides, both hands just under each rib cage. Upon the first pinch I felt her whole body shudder. That quick involuntary shudder that lets a ler know that someone is truly ticklish and that tickle you just administered has hit her brain. The second squeeze which occurred immediately after the first made her realize the precarious position she was in and now she had to make a choice, drop the garland, or try to withstand the tickles. Most try to withstand and deny the sensations, all soon succumb LOL. A couple more squeezes and the giggles started. I saw Stacy see what I was doing. She started to smile,as she too now realized what lay in store for her too. Betty started to turn her body to try to escape the tickles, but I left her sides and now began to gently squeeze Stacy’s sides through the fabric of her black dress, again just under the rib cage, in the soft muscular tissue that resides there.

Her giggles started right away, although she was able to keep her laughter low. She didn’t really struggle with the tickles, she just seemed to take them. I have always suspected that Stacy may like to be tickled, I think that sometimes you can just tell from the way the body reacts. It was more accepting, with the giggles coming freely.

I wanted to stay with Stacy a few moments longer, both ladies still were bent at the waist and had their hands up against the top of the tall cubicle, but I noticed that Betty started to turn toward me as if she thought my hands were going to return and she was trying to steel herself from the ticklish sensations. I couldn’t resist this and I started again on Betty’s side.

This is what ended the fun LOL. This tickle had hit a right spot, and she involuntarily let out a LOUD laugh. I immediately stopped as every head in the office turned to us. (OMG! We were all embarrassed). Mary who has the loudest mouth in the office totally diffused the situation by saying, “You know, your goup is the loudest group in this building”. This was my out, because everyone knows Mary is the loudest so I said, “Us? Look who’s saying we’re loud?”

Stacy had hid under her desk looking at Betty like, “Damn girl, what the hell are you so loud about”. No one was mad at me. They knew I was kidding them and just causing flirtatious trouble.

I have always thought Stacy actually likes the tickles. The reason for that is a different event that happened during the summer.

Stacy was sitting at her cube and she was soooo sleepy. As I said before, she always wears a nice dress with the most stylish heels. This day she wore black (I think they are called) Irish heels, These are heels that buckle at the ankle and hides the toes, but every other part of the foot is a bare as can be.

It was just me and her in the immediate vicinity and she put her head down on her arms. She was sitting on her ankle, revealing a damn near bare foot with the shoe. With these heels and her sitting this way, you could see the entire sole of her foot.

It was too much of an opportunity again to pass up. I passed her desk and said, “You’d better wake up” and with that ran a finger as far as I could go along the arch of her foot. It ran the entire length of the sole and as it passed up, she raised up and let out a loud “EEP!”.

I didn’t try again because I was going for laughs and not screams LOL. I kust said to her “Gotcha” and sat back down.

Her response? She said, “That was a good one. Thanks a lot, I need to wake up.” I said, “Anytime, when you least expect it, expect it”.

We always mess with each other in some way each afternoon so I chalk it up to playful flirtation, but I will tell you, the rush I got from today’s two girl tickle made me thankful again for my pure fascination for tickling. I hope you enjoyed my little story.

I love experiences like that, where they just present themselves. They are rare, but I know what it's like to just go for an opportunity. Nicely written story as well, there is such a thing as good grammar and a flowing plotline after all. Some would do to learn such a technique instead of writing 45 lines of laughter and no description. I thrive on description, unless it's Haughthorn (sp?).

Later,
dave

randomly reading old stories and these never got their fair appreciation. You have any more kingp?

I missed this when it was first posted.
Great story! :tickle: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Sounds like a fun workplace. I do hope you helped hang that garland after 😂🤭

Thank you for the appreciation...i had forgotten i had written this...i have posted other real and fictional stories in the past. I would post more but i actually dont have a personal computer, jusrlt one for work and writing everything on my phone is s pain. Someday i will write more.....but thank you for reposting

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back