• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Idea for NEST

questions

TMF Regular
This is going to be my first NEST and I'm really looking forward to it.

Here is my idea ...

I have done this before with my wife and with others in the past, but I think it would be fun to try it with a group of NEST attendees. What is "this" you ask?

OK, you find a good comedy movie and head off to the theater. Then, instead of sitting next to each other, my wife sits in the seat directly behind me. Then she slips her foot though the space between the seats to give me access to it during the movie. That allows me to lightly tickle and stroke her feet during the entire movie without anyone really noticing. Now that she has become quite a 'ler as well, I have assumed this position several times as well.

It's great to do this at a comedy because it provides the opportunity to tickle harder during funny scenes where the whole place is laughing out loud. No one has any idea what is going on.

Now, picture a group of 16 sitting four rows deep with their feet being lighly tickled by the person in front of them while they tickle the feet of the person behind them. I guess we'd have to find people to sit in the front row who are 'lers only and don't want to be tickled.

What do you think? Sound like fun?

Sounds like fun! If there are folks around before the activities all get started on Saturday, it could be one of many options for things to do in the area. :upsidedow

wow, this captive stuff is starting to worry me ! Can't anything be consensual and just fun ?

Last edited:
That story is pure fantasy, it never happened.

Everything that takes place at NEST is 100% consensual. Hopefully, it is all fun as well. :D

milagros317 said:
Everything that takes place at NEST is 100% consensual.

Yep. What he said. The "captive" stuff is ONLY for those who express a desire to do it....and even then, it's only a shot at doing it since we'll likely have more people wanting to than we can handle.

I would like to reserve a front row seat,sounds like a great idea. :D

Nothing personal James,but dont sit behind me please.:D

no, the idea is getting a huge group of ticklish people in a big circle of tickling, a big chain to picture it, everyone tickling the person in front of them, everytime a person breaks the chain they go. The last one in the chain wins! of course at the end you would need someone to tickle the last one in the row of the 2 left standing!

Hey James,:p Look forward to meeting you man,but keep your feet to yourself.Do bring your cribbage board,we might get in a game or three. :D

As long as no one will ask me what the movie was about afterwards :D
I'll sit in the back :dogpile:

James_Bond4334 said:
Same goes for you man, same goes. :p

I do hope you know people bug, I want to be introduced to a bunch of people I haven't talked with already.

I have a few connections,we will get you hooked up,no problem.:D

lol, you guys are insane.

Better hope the seats have decent spacing between them. :p

Or not we're gonna have alot of people resting their feet over someones shoulder. :3

Count Me In

Count me in to be a 'Ler.
There was this girl that had a boyfriend that I wiould E mail & IM a few years back on AO-Hell.
This was HER fantasy.
She would even create a room entitled 'FeetTickledAtMovies' or something like that.
Anyone willing to 'try' make a little video of some of the bare soles being tickled? I know most people do NOT want any videos taken, but there may some others who do not mind.

Movie Theater Tickling Idea

Wow, I'm glad to see that so many people like this idea. I would be happy to do the organizing of the event if that's cool with the NEST leaders. We will need to coordinate the participants to make sure that people are put into the prefered positions. For example, do you want to tickle, be tickled, or both. By a man, a woman, no preference.

All we'll need it a little information as people sign up and I'll do the matching up. I hope this actually comes off.

Q

Count me in for the front. Interestingly, in many theaters, it's quite possible to comfortable tickle the feet of the person to your side by having them propped up on your lap or some such.

Sounds Great! I would prefer to be a lee as well as tickling someone else male or female :jester:

James_Bond4334 said:
I did that many times. Along with having it done to me.

Arms tied behind my back, my feet exposed and tickled endlessly. Revenge is sweet though.

Arms tied behind your back in the movie theater? :shock:
So - you couldn't even throw popcorn at the person tickling you? :jester:

Anyway questions, count me in :) - I'm a 'lee and I'd prefer to be paired with a male.

James_Bond4334 said:
Hotel, if you like, you and I can switch half way through.

I assure you my feet are extremely ticklish.

James_Bond, Sure :cool:You may call me Laurie,if you wish :twohugs: Now which one would you like to be first,Lee or Ler? :happyfloa

James_Bond4334 said:
Let you decide. Seeing as how you might prefer the revenge aspect. ;)

Your right :) OK my decision is I will be Ticklee first ,then you might as well consider your ticklish feet Toast once I get my hands on them :feets: LOL

James_Bond4334 said:
:xpeepsofa Hey questions, I'm having second thoughts about this idea of yours. ;)

Ann, here you have the answer to your question. It's not Laurie hiding behind the couch, it's James_Bond hiding from Laurie. :D

LOL, seems like it's gonna get quite crowded behind those couches :jester:

Hmmmm! I don't know, gals. But, I think the brotherhood may be in some trouble this year! :xpulcy:

OK, ready? POUNCE!!! :dogpile:

the brotherhood in trouble this year????

TklDuo-Ann said:
Hmmmm! I don't know, gals. But, I think the brotherhood may be in some trouble this year! :xpulcy:

OK, ready? POUNCE!!! :dogpile:
surely you jest:)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back