• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An idea for producers!

Hass_82

Most type of tickling already exists, but this theme I havent seen "really" seen yet...

Old man (60+) tickles a really young girl (like 18-25)

And the same for f/m, f/f and m/m... and offcourse, the tickler and lee can turn the tables for revange!

How about that idea?

would appreciate some feedback...

/Swedish tickler

...why though?

I mean, no offense to you...but it sounds like not many would be too into seeing an old man in tickling videos. Some people get offended at the idea of people 40+ in videos already! 60+ would surely not only be bad for sales, but it wouldn't hold too well to the general majority.

I'm an f/m and f/f person, and I have to say that the inclusion of somebody 60+ in either of those would greatly turn me off. But to each his or her own.

Even though I normally don't even care what the people in the clips look like, that big of an age difference would be disturbing even to me! :)

You'd probably be the only person to buy it, making a waste of money to make.

Just for the sake of argument, and not because I would be interested in this type of video, I'm pretty sure I came across a clips4sale site similar to what was described in the OP. I believe it was advertised by one of the users on this forum, but I can't remember which user or the company name. It was strictly f/m, with young women (20s and early 30s, I think) tickling tied up older men and also doing more sexually explicit acts like hand release. That's not to totally dispute the arguments made here against such a video theme, because as I said this would not be of interest to me. But the website that I saw does suggest that there could be enough of a fan base to support videos like these.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back