• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An old puzzle game...for a rainy day/week

qjakal

1st Level Indigo Feather
The premise is as follows.....

There is a green room of infinite size that you can bring objects into. I will start with an object that is allowed. Anyone can follow and I will tell you if it is allowed or not. I will then add another object.

Eventually someone must figure out what the properties of the green room are as far as objects are concerned.

I will start by putting grass into the green room........

Q

You cant bring in your cat but I will bring my kitten into the green room

That is what you have to figure out.....that is the whole game...Q will let you know what you cant bring in and what you can and then you figure out why...

venray said:
That is what you have to figure out.....that is the whole game...Q will let you know what you cant bring in and what you can and then you figure out why...

o wow. this might be too much for my blonde brain.. hmm i'll bring petunia seeds for planting...

That's why I cant bring a blonde into the green room, but I will bring in a brunette........ :Hyrdrogen :p

venray said:
That's why I cant bring a blonde into the green room, but I will bring in a brunette........ :Hyrdrogen :p

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hmm i don't get this game.. i believe i will just sit back and watch others.. i'm thinking maybe what you bring in has to be new? or just born? o rats.. i mean you can bring in a kitten but not a cat. hmm a puppy then?

isabeau said:
o wow. this might be too much for my blonde brain.. hmm i'll bring petunia seeds for planting...

I keep forgetting how old Ven really is...lol..he's seen all my best puzzles!

Iz, you CAN bring petunia seeds into the green room!

Q

qjakal said:
I keep forgetting how old Ven really is...lol..he's seen all my best puzzles!

Iz, you CAN bring petunia seeds into the green room!

Q

yippee thanks and yea ray is old hehe... ;)

isabeau said:
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hmm i don't get this game.. i believe i will just sit back and watch others.. i'm thinking maybe what you bring in has to be new? or just born? o rats.. i mean you can bring in a kitten but not a cat. hmm a puppy then?

Yes, you can bring your puppy into the green room, but your guess about it having to be "new" is incorrect.

I'll bring a tree into the green room so your puppy has a place to use for his potty.

Q

Btw, you can guess at me in the PMs so we don't spoil it for anyone who still is working on it.

Q

You of course may bring a 'lee into the green room.

I'll supply you with a yellow feather and a bedroom since you're a good friend.

The green room is looking like fun now!

Q

I will bring a ladder into the room for climbing to keep the tree trimmed. :)

You may bring an aardvark, and I will bring a shallow pool for the animals in the green room to drink from.

I believe you have!

To celebrate, let's plant some lettuce and and throw a vacuum cleaner in there to do some cleanup.

Q

milagros317 said:
Can I bring a baseball cap into the green room? :D

Yes, although certain baseball caps are more welcome than others...nothing to do with the green room rules, just my own preference...lol.

Q

with all this grass, we need a lawn mower?

Nope....a mower won't do. However a trimmer can get the job done nicely in the green room. ;)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back