• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An open letter to Spotmanc and Ariel

phil605_ca

TMF Poster
An open letter to Spotmanc and Ariel

First things first, I wish to tell you both that I love your videos, Ariel, you are my dream girl, so ticklish with the nicest, happiest giggles and begging are a joy to hear.

Now on to the purpose of this post, bare with me OK.

I remember back in High School (early 80’s) I was a sophomore, and my English teacher was Mrs MacDonald. She had the most lovely feet and legs in the world (or at last my world). Somewhere in my pre internet universe I had a fantasy of tying her down and exploring her soles. I wanted to chart them, find the spots that made her giggle, the ones that soothed her, the ones that made her roar with laughter and the places she never ever let anyone touch. I had developed this to the point where I actually thought of asking for her help with a biology project, the only thing that stopped me from my social suicide was the fact that my bio teacher shared the teacher’s lounge and the two might talk. Small towns and teenage embarrassment made me hide this dream.

Years later I found the internet and eventually the TMF, a place of freedom to explore and relax. Here I found two stories that echoed my youthful fantasy. “The Hospital” and “Reflex”.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=3641

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?p=2018408#post2018408

In both these stories the ler takes time to slowly explore the lee’s feet, mapping the foot for tickle spots, spots that drive them wild. I would love to take several hours to map out a sole. To draw an outline of her foot and then explore with patience and a teasing touch.

Well in your last post you said that that Ariel was becoming more ticklish on the tops and sides of her feet. I was thinking that maybe you should ‘map’ things out to establish a baseline and see if there are changes. I for one would love to see a video of the process, I’m sure you already know all of Ariel’s spots, but hearing her rate each little area and seeing a final ‘guide’ to her sole would be fun, don’t you think?

So the question for Ariel is “are you up to making more of your fans Happy?”

And for Spotmanc, “Doesn’t this sound like fun?, purely for the science you know”

Anyone else have a comment?

Thanks again for all the great work, we all truly enjoy it.

Phil

Great Idea...

Dude, I think you may have something there. PM me here and I will give you my other addresses, I would like to discuss the details.

Anybody else want to help flesh this out? Sound good to anyone?

She absolutely feeds on positive feedback. Can't wait til she sees your thread.
Thanks.

spotman

What a grrreeaattt idea!!! Melinda and I will -certainly- see you two and look y'up about this 'plan' in May at NEST!

heh-heh!

Hey Spotman, Glad your responce was positive, and I hope you're right and Ariel likes it too. Tell her there's lots and lots of positive feedback here for her.

I PMed you and would love to help plan things or help any way I can.

Keep up the great work

Phil

Wow!

What an extremely cool idea! Tickling, the TMF and NEST have taught me that an open mind can bring you incredible experiences, introduce you to the most wonderful people, and teach you things about yourself that you might never have known. So...let's do it!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back