• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Analyzing, Paranoia, Read Worry, And Direction?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross went into his den, and looked over the lawsuit from Tom.

Ross read the fine print, and began to worry.

Then Ross realized that Alan Hell had always directed Ross in the right way, and Alan would find Ross a lawyer to deal with it.

When Ross came back to bed, his getting into bed stirred Kayley.

"Ah, body call, or something else?" Kayley asked.

Ross sighed. "Something else. Maybe I'm paranoid, but that suit is making me very uncomfortable" Ross said, as he lied down.

Kayley soothed Ross and went to rub him.

"There, there market man. Alan told you not to worry, just try to put it out of your mind" Kayley said.

"Damnit, Kale! A lunatic lawyer gets canned, and he blames me for it. Tom suing Alan Hell's firm for wrongful termination, I can see if they have a claim to settle, but how the Hell am I involved in that?" Ross exclaimed.

"Simple, Tom knows that Timothy has the personality of an overgrown big child, and that you somehow influenced Timothy. Please, Babe, dont obsess over it. You need sleep or I will get a nurse guard so you cant leave this apartment tomorrow for your own health" Kayley said.

Ross sighed like he was a sub "Yes, teacher"

Ross awakened, Kayley kissed him goodbye. He showered, threw on jeans, and went to the office,. Literally as he entered his own office, Alan Hell rang his phone

"I just got it. I also found out that I can represent you myself because Tom does not work for the firm anymore. Representing you is in your best interests,. I will either take it to a court clerk myself or file an emergency motion with a judge. Even if Tom wants a drawn out battle for wrongful termination with the firm, fine, but I want his claim against you thrown out. Go do something fun. Call up Fritz and leave town" Alan said.

"I cant do that for my own physical health or my health with the teacher. Although I'm supposed to go down there early next week anyway. I'm antsy, and today is only Tuesday, so maybe I will push it up" Ross said.

Ross called Fritz. "Partner, can we get a show together tomorrow? That lawsuit from Tom has me antsy. Let;s just gather as many people as we can, and I will be down tomorrow morning to Friday or Saturday. After that we wont be seeing each other for a few weeks due to your jaunt to Alaska" Ross reasoned.

"What about the teacher?" Fritz asked.

"Let me worry about her. She is already going to have me home for at least two weeks due to your trip to Alaska. If Mister Fish wants me, I can put that off, even though I know he is probably going with you guys anyway" Ross said.

"John does not know yet. Okay, see you tomorrow morning" Fritz said.

Ross called Kayley, who was hassled, and setting up for a class.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, I have to go to OKC for a while. The trip to Alaska may get pushed up so they want to do one show before they leave. I'm going tomorrow morning to either Friday or Saturday, nothing out of the ordinary. " Ross said.

"Okay, see you tonight" Kayley said.

Everything made Ross jumpy that day. Routine office work, if the phone rang, etc. Ross knew that he had to trust Alan Hell in the fact that the suit would be nothing more than annoying. Ross could not help but have a gut feeling that it would turn into some long, ugly, drawn out thing. Ross took a deep sigh, closed his eyes, did deep breathing, and tried to relax.

At 4 pm, Ross could not stand it anymore.

"I'm out for the night. Not feeling great. I'm likely going to OKC tomorrow, or if not I will be in. Dont know yet. Everyone have a good night" Ross said.

"Feel better, Ross" Victor said.

Ross opened the door at 5 pm. He had not bothered to text Kayley, and she was surprised to see him.

"You're early. Are you feeling okay?" Kayley said, kissing Ross.

Ross sighed. "All day, Kale,. I'm jumpy, I cant concentrate. I'm this tough businessman, and its like you would think I've never been sued by anyone. Its just, I cant help but think this is going to turn into some long, drawn out, George Borgier thing. Oh, and I pushed the OKC trip up for two days, from tomorrow to Friday. Maybe if I get out of here and do any size deal, and see Fritz and the guys, I will calm down" Ross said.

Kayley kissed Ross again. "Its okay. Teacher is saying nothing. Have a good trip, come home, then I know I will have you home for a couple of weeks at least with the guys in Alaska. "

Ross and Kayley had dinner, and that night, Ross managed to make love to Kayley, even though he was feeling terribly distracted. He was glad he could keep Kayley satisfied and calm, both for Kayley, his marriage, and his own good.

When Kayley fell asleep, Ross closed his walk in closet door with the lights on so as not to awaken Kayley. He packed for OKC with a sense of "Dread over him"

As Ross wandered into his den, he sat down, started thinking, and then with it quiet and his mind clear, he finally was able to figure out why he was so upset about the suit from Tom from Philadelphia.

This situation was not like George Borger. That was a dispute by two men over a company.

This, was personal, very much like the Tazzio situation. Tazzio was a deranged man who kept coming after Ross because Tazzio irrationally blamed Ross for screwing up Tazzio's whole career and life.

Ross could not tell Alan Hell such at that hour, but, the next day when he got to and settled himself in OKC, he would email Alan from the OKC office and tell Alan such.

Ross left early, went to JFK, got to OKC, went to the office, and put his things in his private office before discussing with Fritz and Steve about the current trip.

When Ross opened the email on his computer, and his phone, there was more trouble waiting for him on both the business and personal lawsuit sides.

Ross felt a chill go down his spine as he read his phone and his computer.

Ross had traveled 1500 miles from NYC to be there for a show. Now, after reading the correspondences he had just received, he thought he might have made a mistake, and did not know exactly where the Hell he wanted to be.

Would calling the real lawyer Mister Hell solve what Ross was thinking about, or would this thing, and Ross's mood and state of mind spiral out of control?

That would be seen, along with what if anything would happen on the current OKC trip for Ross, Fritz, Steve, and the people they were meeting.

Author's note to the mods and milagros317. Accidently posted in the wrong section. Sorry.

Last edited:
I see that Tom did more harm than he knew because of Ross's past experience with Tazzio. A lawsuit that becomes personal can go on for years because one or both parties don't care about their mounting legal fees as long as they think they are punishing the other party.

Author's note to the mods and milagros317. Accidently posted in the wrong section. Sorry.
Nothing to worry about; the Moderators can move it if they wish.

In a way, it almost seems like Tom's anger is more directed at Ross than at the law firm itself.

Tom does not know about Ross's past battles with Tazzio, unless, Tom heard somewhere through the grapevine what happened.

Ross is now in OKC, and will try to concentrate.

Unless what Ross saw on the computer is something unexpectedly bad that cannot wait, then Ross can hopefully focus on his trip, and worry about the lawsuit when Ross gets home.

More to come by bedtime tomorrow.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back