• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

And AGAIN! That's right, back to back!

Welcome!!

Welcome, TndrTickler!!

Nice to meet another local lady.... (If you read the threads, you know we have a few...)

I think I've seen your posts in a yahoo group. Anyway, I wanted to say hi and welcome you back to the wonderful world of tickling.

Hope to see you at a munch soon.

Wirchler

WOW - this board sure got active in a hurry! I'd love to stop by for a Munch as well, sometime, when I'm in California [I live a couple thousand miles away in Alaska... :(]

Looking forward to meeting new friends, as well as the friends I met at this year's NEST... whenever it happens.

Best wishes! :)

Welcome

Wirchler,

Thanks for the greeting. Yes, you have seen my posts on yahoo. I'm in a couple of groups there. I just filled out my questioneer to join you all at the munches. I can't wait. Have feather will travel.

TndrTickler

Hey, no problem, TT. :)

As long as you don't have the axe-murderer or stalker profiles, we should be seeing you at a munch or three!! :D

Hope to talk to you soon!!

Wirchler

Welcome to the West Coast Gatherings crew, TndrTickler.

welcome

Thanks DVNC can't wait to meet all of you all. Just let me know the time and place and I'll be there.

TndrTickler

Hi Cev~Just send Dave a PM. (He already knows you're here so don't be shy!)

XOXO

Mail to [email protected] to sign up for the munches and gatherings of the West Coast Gatherings. You answer the questionairre, ask whatever you need to ask, and so long as you don't spook us, we put you on the mailer, sending you invites to each event we do.

Simple, no? ;)

dvnc

ANOTHER MUNCH! Yahoo!

and I can make this one! Count me in Danimal!

and Cevin - I know where Auburn is! Gorgeous area!

And just to share... I think I have the senority around here as far as years but not as far as being into the scene. I turned 52 last month!

Hope to see ya there!

Jan

I'm in SoCal,I could probably drive upstate though.I'll send for the questionaire I suppose.

*edit*

Sent for it.

FWIW, I've been the only host of an LA event. There's another couple of folks that have hosted in the San Diego area.

Just tough, though, 'cause there's precious few people down in SoCal willing to host an event. Without a home in which to host, it's a great expense, and one that few will shoulder.

If any of you wish to help continue events, gathering or munches, do contact me. It's not tough to do, really, and there's some really cool folk down that way. LA and SD are prime places to host, in that they're both year-round vacation spots. Folks that AREN'T local will consider visiting to attend under the guise of holiday visits if you get stuff going.

Ya just gotta get started and keep doing them.

Peace,

dvnc

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back