• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

And Introducing the Villainous Technet!

Lake Superior

TMF Regular
"Please! He's a madman! I need back up before! HEY GIVE THOSE BACK! NOOO-"

"Speed?! Speed come in! TOMMY ANSWER DAMMIT!"

The Young Avengers usually were much more organized but with their other members out dealing with the fact that Sinister Syndicate was attacking Midtown while at the same time the Savage Six were assaulting Downtown, their roster was stretched thin. Wiccan and his husband to be Hulkling were about to respond to calls about even more Sinister Spin-Off's attacking when Speed had said something about needing to carbo-load and blasting off to Burger Baron.

Normally that was a ten-minute affair for the speedster twin of Billy's but now they'd been waiting for an hour with no word back. He'd been more than ready to respond to Patriot's call about someone called The Foreigner but Teddy had kept saying they needee to wait, as Tommy might have gotten in trouble.

"He's fast enough to go there eat, wash his hands and be back with our food before it even gets cold. Something is wrong Billy!"

"He's also fast enough to catch up with us after he gets himself out of it-"

Billy had been cut-off by the very call that had started this story, there and soon the two heros were on their way to the Burger Baron as well. Right away they'd felt something was wrong due to all the discarded shoes all over the restaurant.

"Lot's of people not going to get service hu-"

"BILLY YOUR JOKES SUCK! I'M OVER HERE HEL-PAHAHAHA"

Laying right on the order counter on his side was Speed. The two were quick to enter and see him in his pitiable predicament. The white-haired young mutant had been encased in shiny duct tape from his shoulders to his ankles before being laid down on the counter like he was being served up. Billy saw his twins shoes laying discarded in the pile of various others that he assumed must belong to the missing patrons. A pair of hands came up from behind the counter and played with them as the heros watched in horror.

One hand took both of Tommy's big toes and bent them back to stretch the speedster's soles taut so that the other hand could scrabble its nails all over the helpless soles. Tommy's critique of his brothers banter had devolved into mad laughter because of this and as he thrashed about on the counter, the owner of the hands stood up.

"More hero's huh? Well, that puts a big smile on my face! And look! His too! He's just tickled your here!"

The man raked his nails up and down the captive heros soles and delighted in how Speed thrashed about on the counter in reaction to it. Billy bit his lip in sympathy for him, knowing how sensitive his twin's feet were due to his high-speed antics. Tommy's soles were so sensitive in fact that wearing anything but custom sheer socks would leave the mutant leaking little giggles with each step. Billy had taken advantage of that a few times to drive the mischievous brat away by threatening him with a spell to turn his socks to wool midstep. He'd only had to do it five or six times before Tommy had gotten the picture and left him be, dashing off to go bother his new mutant friend, David.

A nudge to the ribs from Teddy made Billy jump bit following his boyfriend's pointing finger he saw Tommy's very same custom socks poking out of the villain who had him captive's pocket.

"I'll be with you in a minute boys, this cute little fella's just got my eye. Can't keep my hands off these feet!"

Speed tried to crawl away on his belly, which due to his bindings conjured up am image of a worm trying to escape but the mustachioed villain simply pulled him back over by his ankles before putting them in a headlock and letting both hands dig in.

The man was dressed in comical green overalls that were much too big for him and as he leaned in to admire the desperately flexing toes of Speed, the similarly green bowler hat on his head fell forward off his head. He simply grabbed his dropped headwear off the counter and started running it's fluffy brim up and down Speed's helpless soles.

"Let him go pervert," Teddy yelled shocking Billy out of his stunned silence.

"Y-Yeah! We're the Young Avengers so keep your hands to yourself," Billy said as he tried to get control of himself.

"Oh! So sorry! Would you nice boys mind waiting just a minute? I've got to pause the stream-"

"YOUR FILMING THIHHIHS?!? WAHAHA NAHAHT THE TOHOES MAHAHAN!"

"Yes, yes, yes the toes my ticklish young man. Can you folks at home believe these pretty piggies hide in boots all day?!"

Hulkling wasn't about to let this freak pause his stream or do anything else, the half-skrull shifted his form to bring out the pair of leathery wings he used to move fast, intending to put the pervert through a wall. However, one step forward was made out of reflex and that was all it took. The floor opened up beneath the hero and a metal net shot up and out of it, catching him completely by surprise. The shapeshifter was pinned to the ceiling by it and found that some kind of slime on it rendered him unable to move. He could only barely struggle thanks to what seemed to be a small hole in it and before losing complete control of his muscles kicked one leg through it.

The net sagged down to now have a bagged hero hanging from the ceiling, one leg dangling beneath him. The shock of it wore off quick and Wiccan was chanting a spell fast to try and change the situation when he felt a pair of "hands" on his shoulders from behind.

"Whahahat the hehehell is thahaht thing?!" Tommy yelled as the villain twiddled one of his baby toes around. That earned him a soft slap on the rear from the man as he shook a finger to scold him before running it up his ticklish back.

"Watch your language cutie. That would be my partner for the moment, here to help you, boys get comfortable."

Billy looked up to see something big and green for a second before he got a face full of its saliva dripping down onto his face. The gushy spit made his skin tingle and before Billy knew it, he couldn't move.

"Her names Bodybag and she's here cause of just how popular you boys are! Intergalactic viewship means someone out there in the galaxy wants to see a certain Kree Prince and his Bf get wreeeeecked. You're the bonus, fleetfeet!~"

It had more arms than Billy as if the whole standing hunched and still standing at well over eight feet tall and being bright green didn't tip him off that this wasn't a human. Through bleary eyes, Wiccan could just make out that it seemed to be some kind of great lizard as well which was even more apparent as it unhinged its jaw above him.

"Wait I-," was all he managed to say as the young man was grabbed by the shoulders and lifted off the ground. His head disappearing right into the monster's mouth. Teddy screamed in horror as he watched his boyfriend slide into the monsters mouth until he was just a pair of legs sticking out of it's mouth. The mage's shoes slipped right off as they disappeared down the lizard's mouth.

"By the way that's her saliva in that net with you green-jeans, in case you were wondering why you couldn't move. Don't worry though, this isn't as bad as you think."

The monster's back swelled before Hulkling's eyes becoming about the size of a person and became translucent. He could see a stunned Billy through it, lying on his stomach and unable to move as Bodybag put her hands through the "egg" to grab his ankles. She pulled them through until the pair of socked feet were sticking out right between her "shoulders", Teddy wasn't sure of the anatomy for a great four-armed reptilian boyfriend eater but he was just happy to see the feet moving to let him know Billy was alright in there.

"EEEEEEEHEEEAHAH WHAHATT THE HEHEHELL IS THAT THIHING?!"

Teddy's eyes went back to the counter to see that there was another new horror. Not much taller than the cash register beside it on the counter where Speed was laying was what looked to be some kind of potato on two legs. It had countless little tendrils coming from each side of it and was running them up and down Tommy's bare soles as he positively screamed at how much it tickled. The only saving grace was how the simple fact that Speed's foot was only a size 6 kept it from being able to add even more of it's little tentacles.

Wait what? The thing had wrapped a pair of tendrils around a few of Tommy's toes and pulled and now the boy's foot was stretching?! With even more sole to play on the little monster was able to add even more tentacles and have the speedster babbling for mercy.

"Haha, that one's Waxworks! If those little grabbers of his get ahold of you, then you're putty to him! Hence the name!"

Teddy looked down to see the silly looking man from before now standing right below his net, eyeing his booted foot hanging out.

"I'm the Tickler by the way! Heard of me? Bet you haven't! It's okay! The best smiles are unexpected! I tussled with Spider-Man a few times and boy did I miss the whole villain game while I was in prison. Wanted to web him up good but you Young Avengers just too cute to pass on!"

The goofy villain stopped talking as a what seemed to be a baby in a floating chair appeared behind him. It said something to him that made him gasp before leering at Hulkling.

"Not possible! Let's see!"

He ripped off the laces on Hulkling's boot to reveal the sexy green size 12 hiding in it. Tearing off the sock he scribbled his fingers up and down it but got no reaction beyond the toes curling a bit.

"This can't be!," the villain exclaimed while Hulkling couldn't help but gloat.

"That's right freak! Not ticklish!"

"Nooooo!"

"*jorp*"

"Huh? An idea you have? Well speak up Joyboy! By the way, sorry to be rude but this one's named Joyboy!"

"*gorp*"

"Hmm, well I hope he is. Bodybag, dear could you maybe-"

The Tickler didn't even need to finish his sentence. Bodybag bent all four of her arms up and soon both Billy's socked feet had four claws from each of the arms scribbling up and down their soles. They wiggled about in absolute panic but inside the egg on the aliens back all Billy could do was smile, his body absolutely paralyzed. His socks were quickly shredded to the point where there was just little strips of cloth hanging between toes and off his ankles but even that was turned against him as the alien started taking some of the cloth and using them to floss the cute little toes. The arms acted totally independent as the alien turned it's head toward the tickler and nodded.

"Oh good so he's ticklish at least! Well that means you're the odd one out doesn't it blondie?"

"This stuff's gotta wear off eventually and when it does I'm gonna beat-"

"Bet you wish you had more in common with him hmm?"

"Wh-What?!"

"*gorpls*"

Joyboy floated over and strummed a stumpy hand over Hulkling's foot. To the shapeshifter's shock he sputtered at the feeling and tried to pull away.

"Perfect! Haha, giggle, giggle got you~"

"Waahahait whahat," cried Hulkling as the Tickler's fingers slid up and down his sole bringing new sensations he hadn't felt before. "I'm nahahaht tihihcklish!!"

"Ahhh but you wanted more in common with the cutie sans his booties over there right? That's what Joyboy does! He grants your desires but never the way you want hehe. Lucky for me that this is exactly what I want!"

The Tickler set to work bullying Hulkling's toes apart to get between them as the hero squealed.

"Whahahat are these thihihngs?!"

"Oh? These my friends are a special group of mercenaries called the TechNet! Together we're starting a new joint venture! My camera over there and all the security ones in here are beaming this all out over the galaxy. Turns out there are a lot of species out there with a fetish for seeing human heroes begging. The hits from Skrull worlds alone make this profitable! So you boys are the first and your gonna help me make my banner too! Waxy! If you would?"

The awful little monster that answered to that name was quick to hop down and hurry over at the Tickler's behest. All three boys soon found themselves getting neck and foot massages from it in preparation for the Tickler's photo-op. It took a bit of setting up but soon it was all set. The Tickler and his motley band of Bodybag, Joyboy and Waxworks posing at the counter with the three flushed and tear-streaked faces of Speed, Wiccan and Hulkling set up before them like they were for sale. Framing each Avenger's humiliation on each side of their head was their feet, which like their necks had been treated by Waxworks to stretch out from their original positions and allow the pic. The floor was strewn in the waxen limbs of the boys but it was only temporary as he'd never permanently injure anyone. He'd been happily humming as he'd taken out a pen and written a message over each boys sole. He'd dropped a banner down that said "Introducing" and later after the boys had been released and each sent a copy of the image could they read the name of him and the aliens new collab.

TICKLENET

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back