• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

And thus, the first MV adventure from the Wizard begins!

TickleWiazard

2nd Level Red Feather
So I was finally able to get MV to sodding work on my beloved behemoth! This means that I can finally start playing around with and working on new titles. Now originally, I wanted to get straight in to making a true RPG with the maker, but I figured I'd leave tht to BrewedWar since he's new to this schtick and I'm loving what he's putting out. So I'm focussing on getting the hang of the engines RPG stuff on the side so I can ensure I'm actually able to resurrect my first project. Now that being said, I don't want to have this new engine around and not at the very least put out a game.

So yeah, you guessed it: I'm doing another interactive narrative game type dealy! I've got my notes down and have started on a fun little idea that I haven't come across yet... but it will be using those beloved "monster girls" pics as a basis so it's not entirely unique :p The name is still being decided on as it's project name sounds too ominous for my tastes. I'll use this thread as a tease thread and keep it updated with WIP pics for the project. It's not gonna be a big one though, it's gonna be a small little play around thing that will give you lot something else to fap to and let me muck about and get the hang of the new GUI and features of the engine. Who knows, maybe I can get some good Javascript stuff in there! (Huzzah for the death of Ruby!)

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back