• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Andie's Armpit Tickling Meltdown - Behind The Scenes

I WAS OFFERED $1000 TO HAVE MY ARMPITS TICKLED and I turned it down
And it was totally true.

Andie's Armpit Tickling Meltdown - Restored & Upscaled is LIVE.
Watch the free clips below

First, all 5 clips are amazing but this one is truly special and one of our favorites. It's The Mystery Hands at his most Evil. Extreme mindfuckery!! (is that a word)

We never knew anyone before or since that was this scared to be tickled under their arms

Andie was a girl Domina Skye knew from the Clubs in NYC
She was a lot of fun and Skye asked her if she'd be interested in working with us. When we told her it was a tickling shoot, She looked like someone had just shot her puppy.

She said to us, ""I don't know... I HATE TICKLING... HATE IT...

AND the only way I'd ever agree to this would be if you promised NOT TO TICKLE MY ARMPITS.
Skye knowing, we had a live one here, told her to call The Mystery Hands and chat.

We spoke on the phone 3 or 4 times over the next few weeks. After our very first conversation,
She was actually excited to do it as she was something of an adrenaline junkie and she had never thought of tickling that way till I framed it as akin to jumping out of a plane, she was actually hooked.

"BUT NO ARMPITS!!"

I told her it was a dealbreaker and that it would be a shame for her not to take advantage of confronting her fears. Over the next few calls, she tried every possible angle to get me to do the shoot without the armpits.

She then told me something I can't believe to this day:
""I WAS OFFERED $1000 TO HAVE MY ARMPITS TICKLED and I turned it down""

Now there are certain parts of this story I am privy too that I can't share as they are too personal and deal with Trauma BUT
The story she told me didn't sound like some drunk horny guy offering her money, it was extremely credible.

Anyway, in our last phone call, she called and said: OK, I'll Do It!
I was over the moon with excitement, but we are nothing if not a ""consensual company"".

I asked her ""why with us but not for $1,000?"" We were paying her well but nothing close to that amount.

She told us that she trusted us, and although we love to pretend that we are very evil and mean, we have been lifestyle in the BDSM world for longer than a lot of you have been alive.
So actually we were honored to be given such a great gift.

Now, about the story we told about the clips.
Yes it was somewhat staged to seem like we coerced her by offering to trade 5 minutes of armpit tickling for 1 hour of entire body tickling.

She knew EXACTLY what was going to happen but told us later, she new she could safeword but she really felt like everything was real to her!
But I don't think anyone can deny the reactions she has in this clip are of pure fear and 100% real.

Here is part of the clips description that touches on that:

This clip is Pure Evil. We don't want to over hype it... so let's be very specific. This is NOT a clip with non-stop screaming and begging.
This IS a clip where a girl is unbelievably frightened and reduced to tears by having her worst fears acted upon and a must purchase for those true fans of sadistic tickling.
Yes she screams and begs plenty... but the really amazing thing about this is just how REAL it is. This girl is terrified and the amount of DREAD in her eyes, the facial reactions... it's just incredible.
This is one of our hottest ARMPIT/MINDFUCK clips EVER! WARNING: Do Not Buy this if you are not into heavy psychological or if it bothers you to see a woman in extreme mental discomfort!!​

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back