• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Andromeda part 7 (f/f, fff/f)

Kid Indy

TMF Expert
My patron's generosity continues, and I have another commissioned story from the Andromeda universe.

I strongly recommend that you take a look at previous installments before you take this one on:

Andromeda 1: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...11#post4785111
Andromeda 2: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...67#post4697967
Andromeda 3: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...92#post4713292
Andromeda 4: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...88#post4741088
Andromeda 5: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...part-5-(fff-f)
Andromeda 6: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...meda-part-6-(f-f-fff-f)&p=4786670#post4786670

And you know what I'm always going to ask: Leave a comment if you enjoy, and then leave a comment on another writer's story! We live for the feedback.

Andromeda part 7 (f/f, fff/f)

by

Kid Indy

Inside the room a kind of Paradise unfolded: comfortable furniture, delicious food arriving three times a day, a private exercise room, daily laundry service, and all of the trappings of a luxury hotel. And a beautiful, athletic, intelligent, interesting Black woman to share the room. Not someone Katie Jones would have imagined enjoying the way that she had been enjoying–they were enjoying each other, really–but Katie nonetheless enjoyed. Katie and her new friend Elizabeth, two women who had discovered things about themselves in this miniature Paradise, had slept in that bed together three times, though without a clock Katie was not sure whether 72 hours or 75 hours or some other number had passed. No matter; inside the room Katie had rested and recovered and in moments even come to enjoy the situation.

Then there was the hallway leading out of the room. One of the room’s three walls was made neither of plaster nor brick nor blocks but of a thick transparent polymer, as clear as glass but–as both Katie and Elizabeth had discovered through testing–unbreakable as far as the room’s furnishings were concerned. The single door through the clear barrier could open and shut–that’s how both women had come into the room–and also had smaller openings, locked from outside, through which laundry and plates and other things could pass from one side to the other. From the observation hall a longer hallway terminated in a metal door that opened a few times a day, a solitary Andromeda agent arriving each time to exchange used for new and to bring more food. Katie had tried to get a glimpse of what lay beyond the metal door, but when it opened only another hallway appeared.

And so Katie and Elizabeth settled into a routine over the three days that was almost domestic–they would make the bed, take their exercise together, and otherwise treat the prison as their home until they found out what Andromeda had in store for them.

They also tickled each other, usually just before sleeping and just after waking. But at the moment, they just sat at the room’s table and talked.

“What are we waiting for at this point?”

“Be patient, Katie. They haven’t tortured us since that abandoned gym, but we have no idea what part of the complex we’re in right now.”

“But what will they do to the other of us if one of us gets out?”

Elizabeth fixed Katie’s eyes in a stare. “Listen, Katie. When we do make our move, I’m going to escape, and I’ll bring back DHS agents to get you out of here. I have the intelligence training to break out of here and get the location of this facility to an extraction team very quickly. You don’t.”

“But what are they going to do to me while you’re getting to a phone?”

“They’re going to tickle you, Katie. That’s what they do. And they’re probably going to bring in Maddie Carter and tickle her in front of you so you feel awful about that–they know that’s one of your weak points. But that’s the only way we get out of this.”

“I can’t give up my story, though.”

“What story? Everything you know they fed you through Jen Chung, and who knows how much of that is a lie to get you on the wrong trail?”

Katie whispered furiously. “No, Elizabeth. Jen Chung is the story. That Auerbach guy from the gym, the one you told me about when I first got here–he’s a new player in this story, but he’s connecting several points. He’s part of the reason I came out to Kansas looking for Traci Carter. Auerbach’s investment bank in Boston is moving reserves to Carter’s bank here.”

“Wait. You mean you came here for Carter–”

“To find out what Andromeda is doing getting all of these operational financial assets lined up. I don’t know the details yet, but it’s big.”

Elizabeth Morton leaned down, giving Katie a look down the front of her nightgown. (The two ladies had been provided clean nightgowns and exercise clothes each day, so the pajamas had become their normal attire.) “So you’re afraid that those new Andromeda girls who are going to make you spill the beans, huh?”

Katie felt Morton’s hand grasp her calf, and she reluctantly let the Department of Homeland Security agent guide her foot to her lap.

Half-reluctantly.

“Come on, Elizabeth. This isn’t funny.” Katie felt fingers start to rub at the ball of her foot, and she started to giggle. No Andromeda girls had tickled either of the accomplished professional women for three sleeps, but they had not by any means gone untickled.

“You sound like you think it’s funny!” Morton’s fingers sped up, and Katie’s hands formed a small tent in front of her mouth. “You’re cuter than anything when you act all embarrassed to laugh, Katie. We’ve both been tickle-tortured by Andromeda, Katie. Just have a few laughs with me!”

“Let’s go over to the bed, then. I don’t want to bang my knees on the table.”

They did make their way to the bed, and Katie let Elizabeth, who was taller and more athletic than the reporter, take a position at her feet and continue tickling. When Elizabeth tickled her, Katie did not only feel the electricity on her skin and the delicious contraction of her abdomen and her thighs and everything in between, though Elizabeth certainly knew how to tickle like nobody’s business. Katie could no longer deny that she also felt an attachment, an attraction, even a love for her fellow captive. Between giggles Katie called to her. “Elizabeth?”

Morton stopped tickling for a moment. “What’s up, Katie?”

“Do you think they’ll find ways to use this against us?”

Elizabeth released Katie’s ankle. “You mean Andromeda?”

“Yes, Andromeda.”

“Katie, when they decide to put us back in the OB chair or the flying V or whatever, they’re going to do whatever they want to us until one of us escapes. That’s brute force. Nothing we can do about that. Let’s enjoy being women before they turn us into meat again.” Morton’s quick hand shot up between Katie’s thighs and squeezed, and Katie squealed in excitement.

“You’re terrible, Elizabeth!” And with that Katie pushed herself up on her elbow, made her way across the bed so that she and Elizabeth were face to face, and embraced her, their lips meeting and tongues engaging as Katie did indeed indulge in feeling like a woman in love.

Katie couldn’t help herself, and one of her hands squeezed Elizabeth’s side, just below the ribs. Morton wriggled and laughed. “Katie, you know where that goes when you start tickling, right?”

“Show me.”

And just as quickly as they had embraced, they maneuvered themselves on top of the comforter so that each had easy access to the other’s feet. Katie would have been no match for Elizabeth in a fight, but the Black Amazon had amazingly ticklish soles, and Katie did not hesitate to fill that small Paradise with the laughter of Elizabeth Morton, even as Elizabeth’s fingers wearied Katie’s abdomen as her own ticklish feet and Morton’s eager fingers set her giggling.

A good ticklish while later (there were no clocks in Paradise), they reversed positions again, and Morton spooned Katie from behind, wrapping strong arms around Katie’s waist and kissing her neck as Jones cooed under the attention and the affection. “I’ll come back for you, Katie, and when I do, we’ll take all of them down.”

“And then what? Will we live together out there?”

“Let’s make sure we’re free tomorrow before we make plans for tomorrow.”

With that the sound of a heavy steel bolt echoed down the hallway, and both women sat up with a start. The metal door had opened, and into the observation hall stepped Mei and Abby and Jessica–all three of the new Andromeda girls–and Jen Chung. Katie and Elizabeth stood and stepped towards the door.

Jen Chung smirked at them. “Don’t let us interrupt, you two love-birds!” Katie felt herself flush in shame in spite of herself. “Alright, girls. Cuff Morton and bring her along.”

Katie took another step forward as the girls approached. “You can’t leave me in here alone!”

Chung’s smirk became even more pronounced. “Don’t worry, Katie. You won’t be alone for long.” The Andromeda girls had not even slowed down: they efficiently put handcuffs on Elizabeth Morton, and they led her back to the door, where Mei turned to face Katie and backed through the door, making sure the reporter didn’t try anything. Morton glanced over her shoulder as they reached the metal door, and Katie put her fingers against the clear barrier, watched Morton disappear into the hallway beyond, and slumped to the floor, crying in despair.

Two sleeps passed. (Still no clock.) Katie kept exercising, kept eating, kept rehearsing the details of the story that she would write when Elizabeth came back for her.

Auerbach and Carter.

Assets moving in shadows.

Jen Chung greasing the regulatory wheels.

Two more sleeps came and went, and as Katie paced the room, the metal door opened. Katie looked up–whatever feline instincts she had told her that it was early for eating time. Once again Jen Chung and the new Andromeda girls approached the clear barrier.

Katie backed away from the door as they approached. She knew that she would never last in a fight against even one Andromeda agent, much less three of them. “What do you want?”

“The same thing you want, Katie. To feel like a woman. That’s really what’s important, right?”

Katie clenched her teeth. Journalism was on the line. America could be on the line. She couldn’t fall for the easy traps. “What do you want?”

“I want you to tickle my feet again, Katie. I’ve missed that.”

“You have the whole Andromeda organization at your beck and call. Have some of those girls tickle you.”

“Oh, I’ve had Andromeda teams tickle my feet, Katie, as have you. And you and I both know that they’ll send you or me over the moon physically. But today I want you!”

“What are they here for?”

“To make sure you play nicely. You remember how well these Andromeda agents are trained, right? They’re not just ticklers–though they’re the best in the world at that. They’re also spies!”

“What do you want with me? You tracked me down, and you had me tortured, but you gave me all the information that was going to go in that story. I don’t have anything that you didn’t give me, and you know more than I do about what’s true and what’s not about Epsilon Squad.”

“Except that you haven’t told us that you connected me to Auerbach.”

Katie’s blood ran cold.

“Yes, Katie, Elizabeth told on you. It really didn’t take long–for all of that spy-girl toughness that gets you so hot, those feet of hers just don’t last when three really good ticklers get to work on them.”

“When I get out of here, Chung, I’m taking all of you down. Don’t you ever doubt that!”

“And then what? Are you going to come back and rescue your girlfriend Elizabeth? What if she likes to tickle me more than she likes to tickle you?”

Katie’s fists clenched.

“And don’t you want to know the truth about Epsilon Squad? How we know they’ve gone rogue and how you’re going to help us bring them in?” Katie’s brow raised. “Oops! Did I let that little secret out? You see, Katie, you’re not here because of what you know. You’re here because of who you know.”

“Who are the Epsilon Squad?”

Jen Chung walked past Katie Jones and sat on the bed. “You’re going to have to torture that out of me, Katie.”

“I’m not going to tickle you this time, Chung. I’ll beat it out of you.”

“I wouldn’t do that, Katie. Tickle me until I tell, and these girls won’t lay a hand on you. But if you do anything other than tickle, they’ll stop you, and then you’re going to have a seat next to Traci Carter while we tickle young Maddie out of her mind.”

Katie gritted her teeth and shook her head.

“Yes, Katie, we always know where Maddie is. You probably haven’t even seen pictures of her, have you?”

A sudden chill flew through Katie’s limbs. “Wait… is Maddie Carter real?”

“Oh, no, does the intrepid Washington reporter have gaps in her research?”

“Tell me, Chung! Does Traci Carter have a daughter?”

“You’d better start tickling me if you want to know that!” Scooting her bottom down the mattress, Jen Chung settled her head on the pillow that Elizabeth had used. “Come on, Katie! I know you’re dying to know!”

Katie crossed her arms and glared at the Andromeda agents. “I’m not playing your games, Chung.”

“If you don’t start tickling me, they’ll start tickling you. And I don’t think you’ll be able to convince them that you didn’t hold anything back from Morton. Do you want to take that gamble, or do you want to see if you can break me like they broke her?”

Katie could feel her heart pounding. She loathed this woman, this… politician. But she also knew that Jennifer Chung likely knew things that she, Katie Jones, needed to know when she did escape. And that Chung must have been in the room when they broke Elizabeth.

And she knew whether Maddie Carter really existed.

Katie lowered herself onto the bed, spread her knees, sat back on her heels. Jen Chung smiled and crossed her ankles. “What do you want to know first, Katie baby?”

“Does Traci Carter have a daughter?” Katie reached a tentative hand down to Jen’s sole and bicycled two of her fingers against the smooth skin. Chung let out a small giggle.

“Come on, Katie. Do you think that’s all they did to Morton before she gave you up?”

Something inside Katie snapped. She put her palms down on the mattress and pushed herself up, swiveled her whole body so that her bottom rested on Jen’s thighs, and once again sat on her heels, which were now on either side of Jen Chung’s legs. The tops of Jen’s feet faced Jen’s hips, giving Katie a good angle of attack to get eight fingers on those soles.

As she gripped Jen Chung’s feet and started to scrabble her fingertips up and down her soles, Jen let out a shriek of delighted, ticklish joy and started laughing with abandon. “Is Maddie Carter real?”

Jen Chung’s laughter bubbled into the air. “I’ll never tell you! You’ll never tickle me enough!” Katie shifted her attention to Jen’s toes, and she could feel Chung’s legs wriggle underneath her.

“Is she real?”

“You’re going to have to tickle me more than that!”

Katie’s grip shifted so that her fingers wrapped around the outsides of Jen’s feet, and eight fingertips slid outwards in cascading ripples. Jen Chung was laughing hard now, and all of the writhing between Jen’s legs was making her lose focus on the feet, her mind becoming drunk with the sound of her enemy’s tormented, ticklish giggling.

As Katie’s vision swam, suddenly her own legs seemed to ignite with lightning bolts of nervous energy. Katie squealed as Jen Chung tickled her soles from behind. Katie tried to accelerate her own fingers to get Jen to stop, but the two simply tickled simultaneously, and within a minute Katie bailed out to the side, getting her vulnerable feet away from the politician’s greedy hands.

“You said I was going to tickle you! You can’t tickle me!”

“What’s wrong, Katie? Is all this tickle play making you hot?”

“No… I’m not…”

“Come on, Katie. Let’s not pretend that either of us can say for sure that we’re not anything. You can think that all you want, but your body knows. Now come here and let me taste those lips.”

Katie gasped as she felt a thrill run down her spine. Something in her wanted exactly what Jen Chung told her to want. She closed her eyes, shook her head, tried to will away the impulse.

“Kiss me, Katie!”

Katie’s eyes narrowed. “First Maddie Carter. Is she real?”

“First a kiss!”

Katie let her body go where it wanted, and in a smooth diving motion her mouth was at Jen Chung’s. The two embraced as they had at the safehouse outside of Topeka, and Kaite desperately willed the last bits of her story into the deepest recesses of her memory, away from where the Andromeda girls could get to it. Her tongue played in Chung’s mouth, and their limbs intertwined on the bed where Katie Jones and Elizabeth Morton had, for a few sleeps, felt like women and not like prisoners. Chung’s hand brought Katie’s knee up, crossing over Jen’s hip, and her hand drifted between Katie’s legs. Katie moaned as Jen’s fingers explored, and her body completely betrayed her defiance of her imprisonment: tickling Jen Chung’s feet as often as Katie had tickled her feet was activating impulses that she could not even name, and Katie’s eyes rolled back as a single finger ignited a most intimate pleasure. Katie’s eyes shut, and her body shuddered, and she groaned into the room’s air, in front of the Andromeda agents, as Jen Chung gave her the closest thing to a normal climax that she had enjoyed since she heard of the strange spies and sadists called Andromeda.

Jen Chung was now the one to roll to one side, standing up beside the bed. “That’s the orgasm girls. Strap her down.”

Katie’s eyes flew open. “What?!?”

As the Andromeda girls overpowered Katie–it wasn’t difficult while Katie was still reeling from what just happened–Jen once again spoke up. “You’ve been tickled after you climaxed before. We both know that. But tonight you’re going to start from there and build up.”

“Build up?”

The Andromeda girls fastened Katie’s wrists in padded cuffs and attached the straps trailing from the cuffs to two legs of the bed. “Trust me, Katie, there are places you haven’t gone before because you were already tired from tickling when you hit your first climax.”

“Wait… the Epsilon girls gave me–”

Now they pulled familiar-feeling padded ankle cuffs onto Katie’s legs and stretched her out so that each of her four limbs pointed at a leg of the bed. “They gave you as many as your body could endure, Katie, and tonight you’re going to have that many, plus at least three or four.”

“No…”

Jen Chung laughed out loud and scratched at the inside of Katie’s thigh. Katie shrieked–her skin was already primed after the orgasm. “You can’t even convince yourself you don’t want this, can you? You wanted to know the insides of Andromeda, Jones? You’re about to travel inside.”

The new Andromeda girls were taking their places, two at corners of the bed and the third on a stool to watch for the jolt. “But Maddie Carter…”

“You’re going to have to tickle that out of me, Katie. But first they’re going to tickle you until you tell us everything we want to know about your little news story. Enjoy!”

Katie didn’t even try to respond; she just braced herself, knowing that bracing would do nothing but nonetheless tightening her abs and clenching her buttocks, waiting for the first fingers to make contact. Those fingers belonged to Mei (Katie had heard her name used, even though they had never spoken), and Katie let out a scream–she could hate Jen Chung all she wanted, but she was right: without the fog of fatigue and the sore muscles that came from the first tickling, her body had all the energy in the world to respond to the Chinese agent’s fingers, and the warm pads of her fingertips skittered and danced on the edge of Katie’s heel. Katie Jones had experienced tickling like most women in human history could not even imagine, and this still took her places that she hadn’t before imagined. Her hips bucked on the bed, and her knees tried to pull her ankles out of the cuffs, but the young hands of Mei didn’t even have to chase far to continue torturing her soles.

When Abby (that was the white one) joined in, the sensation didn’t merely double; the differences in direction energized Katie’s skin, and the synaptic jolts (was that where they got the word?) that shot up her legs criss-crossed in her hips and her navel and everywhere in-between. Abby’s fingernails scratched at the skin at the base of Katie’s toes, never intruding between but pulling down gently, quickly, tickling the post-orgasmic skin in ways that must have been standard training for Andromeda agents but that never seemed to diminish in their intensity. Katie tried in vain to pull her thighs together, but the thin silk of her underwear was rubbing her into ecstasy as four cruel, skilled, relentless hands tormented her ticklish feet. Katie’s eyes clenched shut as she laughed into the room’s cool air, and she let out another scream as she felt a fingertip circling her navel. Her eyes flew open, and her feet suddenly became even more ticklish as she looked to her side and saw Jen Chung crouching over her midsection, that fingertip tracing two circles around her navel and then moving down towards Katie’s panties. Katie shut her eyes tight again and prepared for what three women were going to do to her while a fourth watched for ways to increase the torture.

Jen’s finger lifted off, and Katie felt something tugging at her silk underwear. Her hips, twisting this way and that with the unstoppable tickling, were no help keeping them on, and she felt the dampened silk pull away from her just before they seemed to disappear into the air. Katie’s eyes opened again, and she saw Jen holding a pair of scissors. She knew instantly what this entailed: everyone in the room but her was going to watch every time she reached climax, and she had nothing to protect herself as the Andromeda girls continued to tickle her toes and her heels and her soles. Abby stopped tickling, and Jessica, the Black Andromeda agent, switched her places. Katie had become such a veteran of these inhuman ticklings that she started to anticipate where Jessica was going to start tickling, and she was right: where Mei had been tickling, starting in the center of one sole and sweeping towards the instep, now Jessica was imitating on the other foot. Katie thrashed in tickled frenzy, and her body had lost all capacity to twist away or protest or anything else as she felt Chung’s finger start to trace the edge of her labium and find its way inside her. She just let out a moan that Jessica and Mei wouldn’t let finish as they continued to tickle the most vulnerable spots on her feet’s surfaces.

The finger slipped inside, and Katie’s whole body spasmed, the world that her senses had brought to her before disappearing in an explosion that was only happening in her body and wouldn’t let anything in from beyond. The tickling stopped, and Katie panted as she felt a dripping from her body onto the bed.

Katie could not tell how quickly or slowly time passed, but she sensed somehow that Mei was taking the spotter’s stool. What Chung had told her she couldn’t even wish away: her body was receptive as it had never been in South Carolina or with Hana and Carla and Lisa. She was beginning to tire, but she was not exhausted, and she knew that whatever touched her feet next would be like nothing she had ever experienced.

Jen Chung whispered in Katie’s ear. “Why is this story so important to you, Katie?”

“I’ve told you, I don’t have anything else–”

“Shhhh… Listen to what I’m saying, Katie. Why do you want to expose Andromeda?”

Katie’s teeth gritted. “Stop it.”

“Stop what, Katie? Nobody’s tickling you right now. I just want to talk. Why do you want to expose Andromeda?”

“You’re criminals. Terrorists.” Katie gritted her teeth again and cursed herself for engaging.

Jen Chung ran a single finger along Katie’s hip, and Katie sucked in air. “Are you trying to save America, Katie?” That single finger, not even on her foot and not even a trained operative’s, was tickling Katie’s skin in ways that she couldn’t remember being tickled.

“Yes! I’m trying to save America!”

The fingertip continued to roam, now from Katie’s hip towards her navel. “Do you think Andromeda is going to take over America?” Katie’s body was going to laugh whether she wanted to or not. The finger began to circle her navel.

“Stop that! Take your hands off me!”

“Tell me the truth, Katie. Are you going to take down Andromeda and save America?”

“I’m going to save other women from this!”

“Come on, Katie. Right now you don’t even want to save yourself from this. You just want those young fingers on your feet again. There’s nothing in the world you want more.”

“No…”

“Your mouth can keep trying to lie to me, Katie, and you can even try lying to yourself, but your body is telling the truth when they start up again. What if I told you that Andromeda might just be what America needs the most?” Her finger had departed Katie’s navel and traced down towards her thigh.

“Just do what you’re going to do! You can’t make me believe a lie!”

The fingertip started tracing a curving path along the inside of Katie’s thigh. “Who’s lying, Katie? I’m about to be appointed an Undersecretary of Homeland Security, and when I am, I’ll be able to use Andromeda as a weapon, a surgical instrument to keep America safer than it ever was before Andromeda had someone inside.”

Katie’s head swam in a sea of hormones as Chung’s finger strayed closer with every pass towards her clitoris. Still she attempted defiance. “I’m going to get out of here and get this story out, and you freaks won’t be able to do this to anyone ever again!”

“Who’s going to get you out of here, Katie? Elizabeth Morton? When we’re done with her, she’ll be the one getting you off while Mei and Abby and Jessica tickle you!”

“No! Stop it!” But Katie couldn’t keep the vision out: Elizabeth’s strong hands on Katie’s body, steering her body to greater heights of pleasure as the Andromeda girls turned her skin into the engine of erotic energy that only they could do. “Not Elizabeth!”

“Oh, she’s good and hot now thinking about tickle-sex with Morton. Girls, do your thing!”

“NO!”

Abby and Jessica attacked her feet in the same moment, and her single syllable of protest melted into roaring, uncontrolled laughter. All three girls had taken a turn watching for the jolt, and they knew exactly where to exploit Katie’s energized nerve endings even as Mei watched for spots and swipes and techniques that would push Katie even further. Katie felt Chung pull the severed underwear out from under her as her hips thrashed, and all Katie could imagine was Elizabeth’s fingers on her body as Jessica’s and Abby’s fingers tormented her feet. Once more time departed Katie’s consciousness: they had to have tickled her for minutes, even hours, but how many Katie could not say. Her reality contracted to just the room, just her body, just her soles.

From the reality that centered on her tickled feet Katie could still hear Jen Chung whisper to her. “We told Elizabeth that you gave her up, Katie. And then we told her that we gave you the choice whether we tickle you or her. And you told us to tickle her.”

Katie writhed and giggled, some voice that was leaving her consciousness protesting that Chung had lied to Elizabeth. But that corner of her mind could not stop the terrible fingers from tickling her. Jessica was tickling her sole, close in to the ball of her foot, while Abby scratched the ticklish skin between her toes. Mei was a distant presence, and Katie could feel her gathering all of her secrets even though her tight-clenched eyelids would not let her sight in.

“She knows that you gave her up, Katie! And when we bring her in here, she’s going to tell the Andromeda girls just how to tickle you! How’s that going to feel?”

Katie felt a spasm shoot through her hips, and she knew everyone could see just how it would make her feel. She held on to the climax, wouldn’t let them trigger it. Later, in lucid moments, she would realize just how silly that final grasping for control had been, but in the moment she just had to deny them one last thing. Then Chung’s finger started to trace a line from her hip to her navel, and Katie felt her grip slipping. She panted and giggled and squealed as Abby and Jessica tickled, and another orgasm washed over her just as Mei tagged Abby out.

Katie’s eyes were closed, but she could just feel Jen Chung’s smirk. “Oh, Katie, that’s some bad timing! We have to let Mei get in some tickling before we quit, don’t you think?”

Katie couldn’t catch enough breath to respond.

“Mei, why don’t you start with the oil and get her talking to us?”

Katie’s skin seemed to remember when the oil came out in South Carolina before she could even envision the scene. “No! Tell me what to do! Don’t oil my feet!”

Jen Chung once again whispered in her ear, but loud enough that the Andromeda girls could hear. “That’s what I like to hear, Katie. But we have to be fair to Mei, don’t we?”

Katie felt the cool oil splash onto her sole, then Mei’s warm palm start to rub it in. “Please! I’ll do anything! Don’t do this!”

Katie turned her eyes to look on Jen Chung’s sadistic grin. “Someone is going to get tickled on her oily feet, Katie. Do you want to be our ticklish girl?”

“Please…”

“You know what you’re going to have to ask for, Katie.”

“Don’t make me do this…”

“You want those feet all for yourself, don’t you? Why not my feet, Katie?”

“Yes… they can tickle your oily feet…”

“Come on, Katie. Last chance. You know who’s going to get the oil if you don’t!”

Katie bit her lip as she imagined the feet that she wanted to tickle again. “I won’t do it!”

“Take it away, Mei.”

Katie screamed as Mei’s fingernails started their work. The oil let them dig in and fly across the surface of her skin all at once, and this time Katie had climaxed more than she had ever climaxed before a foot-tickling. She thrashed on the bed, and she felt Jessica rubbing the ball of her other foot. Now the exhaustion was starting to set in, but her skin was more ticklish than it had ever been before, and thinking about Elizabeth already had her excited, and she laughed and moaned and squealed as she had never done before. Nobody was reaching for the skin between her legs any more–the two ticklers were only concerned with her feet, with her skin that was more sensitive than most women on the planet could ever imagine. The spasms of orgasmic aftershock rocked her, and her body could not register whether a new climax was coming or not. She could only twist her hips and giggle at the devilish nails on her oiled skin and maybe even coo at the unstoppable tickling touches on her feet.

“Alright, girls. Let her breathe.”

Instantly the fingers left her feet.

“Do we need to oil up both feet and tickle you some more, Katie?”

“No… Please…”

“She’s in another room waiting for us. And she only gets the oil if you say so!”

Katie gasped. Jessica was putting oil on her other foot. “No! Don’t oil my feet!”

Jen Chung looked like she was about to devour Katie alive. “Whose feet should we oil up, Katie?”

“I can’t…”

“Jessica?”

Katie squealed–Jessica did not wait to start the torture, and Mei jumped in an instant later. They stopped after only a few seconds.

“Come on, Katie!”

“Do it!”

“Do what, Katie?”

“Oil her feet!”

“Say her name, Katie!”

“Elizabeth!”

“What do you want us to do to Elizabeth, Katie?”

“Oil her feet and tickle her!”

Jen Chung let out a laugh that made Katie wish she were in a room with the devil himself. “Oh, we’re going to, Katie, and everyone here is going to know that you gave the word! Now give this ticklish little traitor what she’s dying to get, girls!”

“No! You said you’d stop!”

Rapidly-moving fingers attacked Katie’s slippery toes, scratched her heels with no friction. Katie’s hips bucked up and down on the mattress. Her head thrashed from side to side as she filled the air with maniacal, tickled laughter. Then she gasped, and then the whole world contracted to a single, dark point.

Katie gasped again, this time as she emerged from the darkness of her unconsciousness. Neither her wrists nor her ankles were bound, and she curled into a fetal position and breathed heavily.

“Welcome back, Katie! I’ll bet you never thought you could pass out from tickling, did you?”

Katie opened her eyes and glared at Jen Chung. She was standing by the bed, looking down at her, and the Andromeda girls were still with her.

“Now we’re going to Elizabeth’s chamber, Katie, and we’re going to tell her just what you wanted us to do to her while we tickle her!”

Katie pulled herself into a sitting position. “No! Don’t do that to her! I’ll tickle your feet, Jen.”

Jen lowered herself to sit on the mattress. “I’m interested, Katie.” She put her palms on the mattress and swung her feet around to face the reporter. “Business or pleasure?”

Katie lifted herself into a sitting position and took Chung’s feet into her lap. She looked up at the three young, deadly, sadistic Andromeda girls and realized that she could only follow Jen Chung’s script. “What do I have to do to make sure Maddie Carter never becomes one of them?”

“One of them, Katie dear? Look at what you’re doing right now! Are you sure you don’t mean ‘one of us’?”

Katie wanted to scream, to strike Jen, to kill somebody, but her hands knew what had to happen: with her arm wrapped around Chung’s calves in something like a headlock, she scrabbled her fingertips across the politician’s soles. Jen Chung let herself fall backwards, her head landing on a pillow, as she let out a tickled squeal and fell to laughing. “What do I have to do?”

Jen Chung’s hips shimmied as Katie tickled her feet. “I’ll never tell you!” Katie kept tickling, and Jen’s long fingers gripped the surface of the mattress like talons. As Katie tickled, Jen began to gasp, then to moan, and Katie released the headlock on her calves and let her hand wander up between Jen Chung’s thighs. Like the strike of an adder Chung’s own hand grabbed Katie’s wrist. “That’s not for your hands, Katie. If you want that, I need your tongue.”

Katie’s head once again swam with conflicting desires. She blinked hard, attempting to think tactically. Jen sat up and leered at her. “Make your choice now, Katie, or I let the girls go another round on you!”

Saving her friend and the daughter of her first Andromeda investigation were all Katie could imagine doing in the face of this group’s power, and ultimately she knew that they could do anything they wanted to her, so she nodded slowly.

“The tongue, then?”

Katie nodded, then maneuvered her body so that her head was between Jen Chung’s legs. Chung responded by taking off her silk underwear.

“Oh, Katie, you’re more like us than you’re letting yourself believe. You know how much more ticklish I’m going to get, don’t you? You’re going to torture me to find out about Maddie Carter, aren’t you?”

Katie glared up at the taunting politician. Jen giggled at her shred of defiance. Then Katie set to work. Jen Chung’s eyes rolled back in her head, and she sang a breathy aria as the senior reporter at Interest tongued her into ecstasy. The song reached its grand note, and Katie could feel a spasm shoot through the thighs on each side of her head. She pulled her head backwards and grabbed at Chung’s calves.

“Patience, Katie, patience! You know it takes a few minutes to kick in! Let’s just enjoy each other’s company for a moment, shall we?”

Katie wiped her mouth with the back of her wrist. “She isn’t even real, is she?”

Jen Chung threw her head back and laughed, nobody tickling her skin, and Katie tried desperately not to find herself attracted. “Do you think you can tickle that out of me without tools?”

Katie’s fists clenched. “Tools? Is this what this is all about? You want me to get out feathers?”

Chung purred, “Oh, that would be nice, wouldn’t it? But those aren’t the best tools in the room with us.”

“Do you have a storage compartment somewhere in here?”

“No storage compartment. They’re the tools I’ve been using to tickle you.” Jen Chung nodded back towards the three Andromeda girls.

“I can’t just remote-control them. I don’t know what you’re getting at.”

“You can if you ask nicely. That’s what I’ve learned here on the inside–there just aren’t any tools quite as sharp as Andromeda girls when you want to do certain kinds of jobs.”

“So what–do I just tell them to start tickling you?”

“No, Katie, you have to ask nicely!”

“Pretty please start tickling her?”

Chung laughed again. Katie gasped in a breath as she tried to suppress a twinge of lust. “No, Katie. Asking nicely means you trade me something, and then I tell them to follow your orders.”

Katie’s gut, already on fire thinking about watching the expert ticklers in the room dismantling Jen Chung, suddenly turned. She knew what she was about to trade. “No. I’m not going to. Not again. Not like this.”

“Whether you ask me nicely or not, I’m going to tell her that you did. And you and I know it’s true.”

“I didn’t want to…”

“You’re the only one who can save Maddie Carter, Katie. And the only way to keep her out of these dungeons, as a victim first and then as a torturer, is to offer a trade. You have to ask me nicely. While you’re behind the wheel. And then you can get me off one more time and use these girls to tickle me until I promise to protect Maddie Carter.”

A shouting edge came into Katie’s voice. “I don’t even know if she’s real!”

“Well, then, you can try to tickle me with your fingers, but you know what a pervert I am, Katie. If it’s not the best in the world tickling me, tormenting me, I might never promise. Then you’ll have to sit next to Traci Carter while you both watch her daughter tortured, and you can tell her you wouldn’t make the trade to save poor young Maddie.”

As visions of ticklish women crowded her imagination, Katie tried to shake her head clear, but there was no clarity to be found.

“If you don’t offer me the trade in ten seconds, these girls are going to tie you again and tickle you while we go fetch both of them. You’re going to watch Maddie tickled into Andromeda, and you’re going to watch as we tell her that you gave her up. Ten.”

“No! I’m not doing this!”

“You’re going to be post-orgasmic ticklish the whole time you watch it. Nine.”

“How do I know you’re still not going to abduct Maddie?”

“Eight.”

“If it’s going to happen either way, just do it. Just do it!”

“But you’ll know you could have stopped it. Seven.”

“Stop it! I’m not doing this!”

“Six.”

“You promise that you won’t touch Maddie Carter?”

“Five.”

“DO YOU PROMISE?”

“Four.”

“I’m not doing this unless you promise!”

“You’re her only chance at freedom now. Three.”

Katie bit her lower lip. “Do it.”

“You have to say exactly what you’re going to do to me. And admit that it’s making you hot thinking about it. Two.”

“I’ll do it! I’ll give them the orders to tickle your feet!”

“Tell me how hot you’re getting thinking about this. One.”

Katie looked at the young Andromeda agents, then back at Jen Chung, then back at them. She pointed at the politician. “Tie her up. You’re going to tickle her like she’s never been tickled before, and I’m going to get hotter than I’ve ever been before watching.”

Jen’s face could not have been a hungrier leer. “You don’t think you have it in you to tickle the truth out of me, do you, Katie Jones?”

The Andromeda agents grabbed the grinning Chung. Katie was sharing the grin–she couldn’t at this point help herself. “Mei and Abby, take her feet. Jessica, you’re first spotter.” Jen licked her lips as the agents strapped her to the bed. “Get out the oil.” Jessica dutifully walked over to the tool-bag that Mei had brought into the room, and she passed a plastic squirt-bottle to Abby.

Abby rubbed the oil into Jen Chung’s sole, and Chung started to giggle. “I can’t tell you how hot this is, Katie!”

Mei did the same with the bottle, and Katie leaned over to whisper in Jessica’s ear, the whole time staring into Jen Chung’s eyes. “No questions yet. I want to make sure she can’t remember what it’s like to tell a lie before we start that.” She stood straight and crossed her arms. “Make her laugh, girls.”

Nobody moved.

Jen Chung leaned her head back against the pillow, anticipating the ecstasy to come. “The trade, Katie!”

“You tickle Jen Chung right now.” Nobody breathed. “Then you oil up Elizabeth Morton and tickle her.”

When the Andromeda agents’ fingers started to slide through the oil, Jen Chung’s facade of control dissolved in an instant, and Katie felt her abdominal muscles contract. Mei rubbed and pinched with warm fingertips while Abby’s fingernails traced lines through the oil with swift, sure, tickling purpose. Katie’s face twisted into an aroused sneer: for all of her tough talk, Jen Chung had not endured days of tickling like Katie had, and under the fingers of these young technicians, the friction on the surface of her skin reduced almost to zero by the oil, Jen Chung was no monster; she was just a ticklish woman, subdued and helpless, screaming in laughter as the seconds passed. Katie reached one hand between her own legs as she watched.

Katie Jones watched with a fascination that she would only become aware of later. Mei was a fingertip technician; her hand remained relatively open, fingers bending as they reached between Jen’s toes and the ball of her foot but never flexing into the claws that Abby’s hands became. Suddenly Katie realized that she had spotted the jolt: when Abby’s fingernails hit the line between Jen’s heel and sole, her hips bucked, and she squealed as the sensations overtook her. She waited to see whether Jessica was seeing the same, and sure enough, not long after Katie spotted that pattern, Jessica had tagged Mei out, and Jessica’s long Black fingers found the same motion on Jen’s other foot. Getting tickled–now by three different teams of Andromeda girls–had certainly forced Katie’s arousal and even pushed her to climax, but this was different: now Katie could see what before she had only heard described, and she could see Jen Chung, who had led her into this hellish, ticklish trap, tortured, moment by moment. Katie found herself holding her breath to keep from moaning as she watched.

Then Katie realized she had climbed onto the bed next to Jen Chung. With her own fingers Katie started to caress the front of Jen’s nightgown, and Jen Chung’s moan broke right through her laughter, dissolving at its end back into the laughter of a woman whose skin had utterly betrayed her. Katie leaned over, still circling Jen’s nipple with her fingertip, and whispered in her ear, “I’m going to make them work on you for days on end, Jen Chung. You’re going to be sorry you tried to turn this into your pervert hobby!” With that, Andromeda girls still tickling her feet and Katie’s fingers teasing her breast, Jen Chung half-moaned an half-screamed as Katie started to nibble her earlobe. Though nobody’s hands were anywhere near her panties, Katie felt the shudder that she had shuddered so many times under those torturing fingers. Without being told, she removed her hands and her mouth from Jen Chung and let her feel the orgasm that kept shaking her even though no human bodies were touching her any more.

Katie pushed herself up on the mattress, set her feet down on the bedroom’s carpeted floor, looked at each of the Andromeda girls in the eye. “Mei, you’re back in. Abby, you spot. When she’s charged up, hairbrushes on what’s left of the oil.”

On the bed, Jen Chung’s chest heaved, and she started to laugh even though nobody was anywhere near her feet. “God, this is hot!”

Katie’s lips pressed together. Trying to play poker while she was this enraged and this aroused might have been beyond her, but she tried to keep Jen Chung from reading her features. “Give me a chrome vibrator. I’m going to give her another orgasm before you start.”

Abby, already on the spotter’s stool, grinned at her fellow agents and quickly produced the tool. Katie pulled the silk of Jen Chung’s panties to one side and pressed a button on the metal cylinder. It hummed to life, and Jen was moaning in anticipation before she even had a chance to touch her with it. Jen slid it along Jen’s body, and as it dipped in and out, Jen Chung let out another moan, then started laughing again. Katie felt her own abdomen contract–Jen Chung’s body seemed to be almost magnetic, drawing Katie’s body into her own field of ecstatic pleasure. As Chung shuddered again, Katie could feel herself do likewise, and she staggered back just a bit as she stood up from the bed again. She swallowed her own saliva hard, closed her eyes, gathered herself. She stared once again at Mei and Jessica. “Hairbrushes on my mark.”

Jen Chung’s face was a glowing mask of pleasure, and Jen at once wanted to drink that ecstasy up and destroy it. She waited as long as her body would wait, then gave the order. “Go.”

Hairbrushes are not individual the way that hands are, but these brushes did not need to be: their bristles’ beaded tips slid along Jen Chung’s oiled sole, flexed with the pressure, catapulted forward one by one and row by row as they passed certain points on her foot. Jen Chung’s whole demeanor changed as ticklish sensations shot past even her particular sense of pleasure and into the territory beyond her imagination that made her desperate. Katie’s visage twisted into a sadistic grin as she watched the woman’s sadistic grin lose its ability to express and simply become part of her torment. And just as Katie had learned so well, the laughter after the scream was when a new kind of torment started, when the brush-tips would not stop and the skin would not go numb and every breath started to become a labor. She wasn’t going to let Jen Chung lose consciousness, but she waited until she was absolutely sure she couldn’t wait any more before she gave the signal for the girls to stop. Sweat poured from Jen Chung’s face as she panted on the bed, her head shaking slowly side to side as the sensations receded and something like thinking resumed.

“Now you know, Jen Chung. Now you know that what you’ve been playing with like some kind of toy is real torture. Now you know that when I keep it up, you’ll never know whether your mind will come back.”

Jen Chung’s eyes opened and found a new focus to stare into Kaite Jones’s. “Now who’s the pervert, Katie?”

Katie Jones took a deep breath, ready to give the girls the order to tickle Jen Chung again, when something lit up in her peripheral vision. Her head snapped to the side, and she saw what seemed to be camera-phone footage of a college campus. The shot got fuzzy, then focused, then zoomed in on one face. And even though she had never seen this college student in real life, she knew whose daughter must be on the television.

“Maddie…”

Jen Chung had sat up, and although she still breathed heavily, Katie could hear the sneer in her voice. “That’s right, Katie. Our girls are on campus and ready to close in. And you know how college girls are–we might have to follow for a while, but eventually Maddie is going to drive somewhere alone at night. Or take a shortcut back to the dorm. She’ll slip up, and when she does, we’re either going to take her in, or we’re going to let her keep living her life.”

“I already did what you wanted…”

“No, baby, you did what you wanted. I just got you to admit it to yourself.”

“You can’t do this to her…”

“What, do what you just did to me? Give orders to tickle her until she loses her mind, and only then decide whether she gets it back?”

Once again Katie’s mind betrayed her–she could hear some past version of herself objecting, but her hips and her hands and her feet were telling her that she was guilty of all of it, that she needed someone to punish her, to tickle her. “Please. She’s not a bad person…”

“A bad person like who?”

Katie growled quietly. “Like you.”

Even though Jen Chung was still tied down, she now grinned like Katie was the one in the cage. “Like who, Katie?”

Katie Jones closed her eyes. “Like me”

“Do you need me to tickle you to punish you, Katie?”

Katie paused, then nodded.

“Do you want to tickle me so you can get revenge for your hurt feelings?”

Katie opened her eyes, then glared at Jen. She nodded again.

Jen Chung licked her lips, and Katie could imagine through the politician’s eyes the glorious prospect that devouring Katie Jones must have been. “Will you give the orders to tickle… her?”

Katie gasped. No, this couldn’t be happening. “No… tickle me again.”

“We’re going to tickle you again, Katie. That’s not your choice here. And you’re going to tickle me too, because this is just too hot not to. But that’s not your choice right now. If you want that girl on that TV to go to college and have boyfriends who try to get into her shorts on the first date and eventually start her own family without knowing what you and I know, you have to trade me someone else.”

“You’re going to do it anyway.”

“No, I’m going to give the order to take Maddie Carter anyway. Only you can stop it.”

“I don’t believe you! You’ve been lying this whole time!”

Jen turned her head. “Abby! It’s time to tell Gamma Squad that Katie wants us to take Maddie Carter.”

Suddenly the vision of that poor girl tickled, and tickling, became more vivid as the fingers in the vision became Carla’s and Lisa’s. “No!”

“Then give the order.”

Katie shut her eyes, tried not to look at the television. In her own darkness she shouted, “Why are you doing this? I already gave the order twice!””

“You’re not being serious about this. Abby, go relay the order.”

“No! Tickle Elizabeth Morton! Tickle Elizabeth Morton!”

Jen’s eyes burned with sexual energy. “And you’ll give the orders to the agents?”

“Yes! Just leave Maddie Carter alone!”

“And you’ll put on the oil?”

“YES!”

Katie knew that she would not be able to hear a cock crow in this prison compound, but she was just sure that she might at any moment. Jen Chung cackled. “I’m so hot right now, Katie. Come kiss me, or I’m going to have them tie you up and tickle you anyway.”

Katie’s soul fell into her stomach: what Jen Chung had accused her of falsely now she had done, three times. She felt herself move across the bed to Chung’s bound body, and the desire and the shame and the guilt all churned inside her as they fell to the bed, lips and tongues exploring each other’s mouths. Katie’s hands cupped Jen’s ass and squeezed, and Jen moaned into Katie’s mouth, their midsections pressing against each other. She turned her head to the Andromeda agents watching. “After Katie unties me, we’ll go get Elizabeth Morton ready. I’m going to enjoy this.” Katie had a distant sense that she should protest, should refuse, should hang her head in shame. She only sought out Jen Chung’s mouth and kept kissing as the three Andromeda looked on.

Jen pulled her mouth away from Katie’s. “Now untie me.” Katie obeyed, her eye watching the footage of Maddie Carter on the screen as she released Jen Chung from her bondage. With both hands free, Jen reached out and fluttered her fingertips on Katie’s belly. The reporter winced but did not respond.

“Okay, girls, let’s go get Morton. This is going to be all kinds of fun!”

Jen Chung and the three left Katie alone in the room. Even in her despair Katie opened a drawer to put on fresh underwear.

Lambda Squad, the three girls who had tickled Jen Chung at Katie’s command, arrived back at Katie’s room, and she had no idea how much time had passed. She did know that no matter what buttons she had pressed on the TV, she could not get more video footage of Maddie Carter. Whether she was still at school or abducted Katie could not say.

Mei spoke first. “We’re going to blindfold you and tie your hands. Then you can have some flip-flops to go with us.”

“Are you taking me back to the gymnasium to torture Elizabeth for him again?”

Jessica smiled. “All in good time, Katie. Now come with us nicely so we don’t have to get mean.” Katie knew she couldn’t take one of these girls in a fight, much less three at once, and she let them tie her hands and put a silk blindfold over her eyes. Then she stepped into the flip-flops they provided and let them guide her. She could discern that they had left the bedroom and wandered out into the hall, and then through a long hallway.

When Katie could hear the echoes from the flip-flops taking longer to return, she knew she had been led back to the gym, and she wondered in turn how close anyone had gotten to finding her. As she traversed the large, open space, she became more and more confident that they were indeed making their way into the same space, and when Abby’s hand guided her up a set of stairs, she remembered the display pedestal in the center of the place.

Katie knew she was part of a show again.

The guiding hands sat her on a comfortable, padded chair, but they did not untie her hands. Instead she felt some kind of silk material, something like expensive bed sheets, wrapping around her ankles and securing them to a footstool in front of herself. She was almost relieved–maybe they were going to tickle her instead of making her tickle Elizabeth!

The silk around her wrists did then release, and Katie massaged her wrists where the thin ropes had been. Then Katie heard spotlights turn on. Abby (she was pretty sure it was Abby) removed her blindfold.

Katie was in the middle of a circle of light, and in another circle, maybe fifteen feet in front of her, was Elizabeth, strapped into one of Andromeda’s modified OB/GYN chairs, her wrists and ankles immobilized. Jen Chung stood next to her. The predator’s grin that had looked up at her from the bed now looked over Elizabeth Morton’s shoulder.

“Alright, Katie. It’s show time. You have command over Lambda squad, and we’ve found out that Homeland Security thinks they have a lead on one of our sleeper agents in Texas. If you and the agents don’t get that name, you know what happens!”

“No, Chung! You didn’t tell me this was part of it!”

“The government lead or the college girl. What’s it going to be, Katie? You choose!”

Katie tugged at her bonds. “You didn’t tell me!”

Jen Chung looked out into the darkness surrounding the two rings of the ticklish circus. “Do I need to tell them to make the move?” She looked back at Katie. “Time is running out! Give your order, Katie, or I’ll give mine.”

Katie wanted to imagine murdering Jen Chung in that moment, but all she could think of was fingers tormenting the skin of her soles, her cackling laugh filling the air. Katie shook her head clear. Her brow furrowed. She stared at Jessica, who had taken the spotter’s stool between Elizabeth Morton’s dark legs and creamy soles.

“Start dry with fingers. When she’s short on breath, get her off with one finger. Then the oil.”

Mei and Abby smiled tight-lipped smiles and turned to their work. Katie shut her eyes tight as she heard Elizabeth Morton moan out her brief resistance, and within seconds she squeezed her eyes even tighter as Elizabeth Morton’s ticklish laughter crossed the expanse of dark air, filling Katie’s ears and fantasies. She could hear the desperation in Elizabeth’s voice–they had never tried to get information from her, and Katie knew that impossible feeling that overwhelmed a woman’s body when she knows that she can make it stop, make the terrible touches leave her skin.

“Open your eyes, Katie!”

And Katie’s eyes did fly open as she heard Jen Chung’s voice coming from a place very close to her own feet. Sure enough, Chung had taken a perch next to Katie’s bound ankles, and Katie could feel a fingertip start to trace a line along her sole.

“Stop it! I can’t focus!”

Chung’s finger kept tracing what felt like a figure-eight on Katie’s sole. “Watch your lover over there, Katie–you need to focus on getting her to crack!”

“Then stop tickling my foot!”

“But I like you, Katie, and if I tickle you now, maybe you’ll tickle me some more later! And maybe we can tickle each other while we watch them break little Maddie!”

“No!” Katie looked over at the Andromeda girls and at Elizabeth Morton. Jessica had tagged in, and Mei was on the spotter’s stool. Katie took in the torment on Elizabeth’s face, and guilt and pleasure and desire were the winds and the waves and the lightning of a storm inside the journalist’s body. Katie forced herself to shout as she giggled, “Do it, Mei! Get her off!”

Now it was Elizabeth’s turn to open her eyes, and she locked gazes with Katie. As Mei’s finger wormed its way under the federal agent’s underwear, Morton stared into Katie’s eyes in ticklish agony. “Katie!”

Katie had given up on reasoning. “Do it!” Mei did, and Jessica and Abby kept tickling Morton’s feet relentlessly, and a shockwave rolled through her athletic body. Her head flopped backwards against the headrest, and suddenly Katie’s foot became more ticklish. “Stop that! Stop it now!”

“What are you going to do to me, Katie?” She switched from her fingertip to a fingernail, scratching an electrified path along her sole. Katie yelped as the ticklish sensation made her abdomen and buttocks tighten.

“Stop!”

“Promise me you’ll tickle me when you’re done with your girlfriend!”

“She’s not my girlfriend! Stop tickling me!” Katie looked up into Elizabeth’s eyes and knew that, whatever she denied, she belonged to Elizabeth Morton. And still Jen Chung tickled her foot.

Elizabeth’s eyes pleaded. She shouted over Katie’s giggling. “Katie, don’t do this! We can’t let them have this!”

Jen looked up at Katie. “Your choice, doll. Do you want to get what we need from your girlfriend, or do you want me and some Andromeda girls to give you orgasms while you watch us break the college girl?”

As much as the giggles would let her, Katie steeled her resolve. “Hairbrushes on her dry soles!” She turned towards the woman who had given her hope that they might get out of this, might bring these torturers down, and readied herself to direct Elizabeth Morton’s post-climax tickling.

Then Elizabeth Morton’s head rose from the headrest, and her dark eyes locked with Katie’s across the dark gymnasium. “No, I don’t think that’s necessary. Agents, secure Miss Jones in this chair. It’s time to get down to why we’re really here.”

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back