• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Animals in the city!

Mirage

TMF Regular
Just something I saw on my way home today...I live in Toronto on Yonge st (apperantly the most lively street with non-stop traffic) :gonao:...And I saw a real FOX crossing Yonge :bugeyed:.....

What other wild life animals you saw in the big cities? (squirels and racoons don't count)

I'm sorry to say that I've seen rats as big as cats in garbage cans here in NYC. :eek:

yew ...you know here we have squirels that look to me like fat rats with fluffy tails

In Philly there is a hawk's nest that they come back to every year right outside a window of the Franklin Institute. It's pretty cool.

I live in a pretty small city, but it's big enough to be a map dot. I've seen some deer, foxes and even coyotes, though no one believes me about the coyotes because supposedly they only live in the desert.
I also see a lot of chipmunks and bunnies, which are adorable.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ecaQlPqlpBA?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ecaQlPqlpBA?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

On CNN this morning......................

there was a neighborhood in New York City where wild turkeys were roaming around freely.

We have a large park cutting through Calgary, which makes for some interesting animal encounters. We've had a bear wander into Rockyview Hospital, a few pets eaten by coyotes, and the occasional cougar siting. We also have a crapload of black squirrels and rabbits wandering around, but they don't really count.

West of the MoPac Expressway (Loop 1) here in Austin, it is common to see deer roaming around from dusk to dawn. That a a long settled and heavily populated area. Good luck trying to have a garden of any sort, in that part of town. Raccoons and possums are not as common but they are here, right in the city.

there was a neighborhood in New York City where wild turkeys were roaming around freely.

^This happens in BC. At least where I'm from. There were wild turkeys all over the place.

I've seen all sorts. Deer, coyotes, elk, bears, moose etc.

That's cool that you saw a fox on Yonge. That street never sleeps.

I live in a pretty small city, but it's big enough to be a map dot. I've seen some deer, foxes and even coyotes, though no one believes me about the coyotes because supposedly they only live in the desert.
I also see a lot of chipmunks and bunnies, which are adorable.

^Coyotes are starting to show up everywhere.^

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back