• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anime: Squid Girl- Episode 7 (F/F)

NemesisOfTheLee

TMF Poster
Here's a cute little scene involving one of my new favorite anime girls, Squid Girl! She's tickling her boss Eiko.

<object width="640" height="468"><param name="movie" value="http://www.megavideo.com/v/GMZ18I85039b00bd06d45d2871237dbe25c5ab4e"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.megavideo.com/v/GMZ18I85039b00bd06d45d2871237dbe25c5ab4e" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="468"></embed></object>

That series has an ENTIRE episode about tickling! It's on the manga! I hope they make an anime episode out of it... It would really kick ass...

That series has an ENTIRE episode about tickling! It's on the manga! I hope they make an anime episode out of it... It would really kick ass...

i read that. very sweet chapter. let's all pray it gets animated one day.

I'm probably taking the show to seriously but I noticed something about the plot.

Logical Paradox: How does the squid girl use a tickle torture tactic and find out about the act of tickling in a later episode? :facepalm:

I'm probably taking the show to seriously but I noticed something about the plot.

Logical Paradox: How does the squid girl use a tickle torture tactic and find out about the act of tickling in a later episode? :facepalm:

i saw that issue brought up before in regards to this. best i can determine is:

A) they don't plan on animating the tickling chapter. which would be a bummer :(

or
B) by the looks of it, this series is a screwball comedy, where rhyme and reason don't have to apply 100%, everything is to get a laugh. for example. take Rumiko Takahashi's (Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2) first breakthrough series, Urusei Yatsura (a personal fav). there'd be many-a-time where the chapter or episode would simply END at the highest point of screwball, where everything's out of control, with seemingly no possible way to get back to the status quo. examples: 1) the house burned down 2) the main character became duplicated 3) the characters ended up trapped in the past. And yet, in the very next story, everything would be back to normal, no explanations needed. is it logical? of course not. is it funny? heck yes. especially if we consider the possibility that either the writer or the animators simply FORGOT certain continuity issues. after all, who's more likely to remember "when Squid Girl learned about tickling", them, or us? ;)

Yeah I know... let's just hope they animate it sometime! Even in the worst case scenario, I think the anime still has potential to have many other short tickle scenes...

Sorry to bring up an old post but the tickling episode it's on the anime now!!
I just noticed, some of you may already know of this... if that's the case sorry...

It's not that great as to the tickling, but hey! It may be the only mainstream episode ever to be dedicated exclusively to tickling! Or almost, because they apparently put two manga episodes into one, so the second half it's not so much about tickling...
For this reason, they changed the original manga title "kusuguranaika?" in which the verb kusuguru (to tickle) is implied, to "tomenaika?" which is more like "can't stop it?"

Here are the links:
http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=MwJKA9WF32o (starts at 7:00)
http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=nfrkqYZ-y48 (ends around 3:40)

Not playing for me, "invalid or unknown video link"... can someone say at least if it has feet?

Last edited:
Not playing for me, "invalid or unknown video link"... can someone say at least if it has feet?

That's because the link is broken. If you remove the space between "http://www.youtube.com/" and "watch?v=MwJKA9WF32o", instead of the error message you got, you will get this message:

"Shinryaku! Ika Musume S..."
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by TV TOKYO Corporation(CVP)

Since that's the real reason videos get removed from Youtuibe, either due to a reported copyright violation or a violation of Youtube's terms of service. Posting videos as "private", so that they're not searchable but only reachable by someone who has the direct link, since fewer people will find the video that way, will give it a better chance of avoiding a takedown than "breaking" the link will. I've had a personal video posted at Youtube for some two and a half months now which clearly contains a copyrighted music track, but by giving the link only to a few trusted friends and family members, it hasn't yet been removed. Had it been posted publicly, it might likely have had its sound track muted, as Youtube routinely does when such violations are reported in accordance with the DMCA.

I was able to download the clips before they took 'em down... not sure if I can post them here, any leads?? It does have foot tickling :)

I was able to download the clips before they took 'em down... not sure if I can post them here, any leads?? It does have foot tickling :)

If it's not over 4.86 MB for most file types, or 6.44 MB for .wmv files, you should be able to attatch it/them to a post/reply here by using the "advanced" reply option (by clicking on the +Reply to Thread link or the "Go Advanced" link), then clicking on the "Manage Attachments" button (below the post composition window), then on the +Add Files button. Also note the valid file extensions for atachments: avi bmp doc gif jpeg jpg mov mp3 mp4 mpeg mpg pdf png psd ram rar rm txt wav wma wmv zip

If the file(s) is/are too large to attach to your post, and you're not able or willing to re-encode them to a smaller size, you could upload them to a free file sharing site such as megaupload.com (free for files up to 1GB) and post the download links here. (Of course, they could eventually be deleted from there too if a DMCA report is filed by the copyright holder, if same happens to discover them there..)

Ummm... no, fellas. I'm talking about the Megavideo on the first post. Usually you hit the red button with the "play" icon and it plays the video right away, isn't it? That's where I'm getting the message "invalid etc. etc. etc."

Well, sorry to bother, but I still curious about the clip mentioned in the first post. It says "episode 7" while the talking here is about episode 4 from season 2.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back