• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

anime X 2- tenshi ni narumon & doraemon /f

CitY of MicA

1st Level Orange Feather
Here are two anime scenes, the first of which I had searched for previously but didn't have the correct title. It is a UFO abduction scene, and the girl is secured to a table with metal cuffs and tickled by tiny little robots. The premise is good as is the scene, although what's shown on the screen is very short (you can hear her laughing hysterically even when she's not on screen, though). It begins near the end of the first part and concludes near the beginning of the second part. I used to have stills of it (posted by johnleekl), but don't any longer. If anyone does, feel free to add them so that others know what they're getting in to, as it were.

The second scene, to follow, is somewhat difficult to describe, especially as I had never seen this particular anime before (I believe the characters are quite big in Japan, for what it's worth). The character is animal-like, perhaps a cat. She is holding another character aloft with a retractable arm when she is tickled under the arms telepathically with magic hands. And no I don't use drugs.

Unzip and Join with HJSplit
Play with Flash Player

This is the second clip, the one with magic hands described above. Quite frankly, I'm glad I found another scene because I didn't really want to bother posting this one on it's own. The tickling occurs around the four minute mark. It's split in six parts, with the other three in the post below.

Unzip and Join with HJSplit
Play with Flash Player

Last edited:
The final three parts of the second clip. Reading up a little bit on the character while I wait for the clip to upload, her name is Dorami and she is a robotic cat. Can you beat that? Up- my files are ready.

Request

Thanks for the clips & everything , CitY of MicA , but , ah .......

... rajee! Would it be possible for you to "do your thing"? ... please?

Last edited:
Thanks for the clips & everything , CitY of MicA , but , ah .......

... rajee! Would it be possible for you to "do you thing"? ... please?
Thank you TKLMAN, and I take no offense. If I still had editing software, I probably would have tried my hand at consolidating all the Tenshi material; I think it's a really good clip and worth the effort.

Yeah ... I certainly didn't mean any disrespect or anything , CitY of MicA ... I'm truly thankful for you posting these.

In fact , I've been somewhat looking for the Tenshi Ni Narumon scene lately ... I remember seeing it some time ago & haven't been able to locate it since. It's really quite a fantastic scene! :happyfloa

Funny that you happened to post just the scene I've been looking for ... thanks again , buddy!

Thanks a lot for posting these City of Mica, much appreciated! (y)

I think I will have to wait for rajee to do his thing as well though.

thanks once again :)

help

thank you for the post but will someone *hint hint rajee please convert this

I'm not rajee and I didn't edit the clips posted, but I found the same exact clip already edited on my drive from about 3 years ago so I'll just upload that.

Edit: While I was at it I clipped and converted the other clip to H.264 MP4. You can play this with quicktime or WMP (if a H.264 and AAC codec is installed).

Last edited:
That was cool...

I liked both clips. The magic gloves scene was something different.

Neither clip works for me. I see the very start then get an error message. Ah well.

Thank you, Floyd and teac. I appreciate your being so considerate, especially as you couldn't view the clips. I'm considering purchasing some editing software, in which case I will consolidate the tenshi clip so that it can be given it's rightful presentation.

In the meantime, bear in mind that the clip portions need to be downloaded to the same folder, unzipped, and then joined using HJSplit. You should end up with Flash Video Files that are 21.3 mb, 12.1 mb, and 25.3 mb.

I liked both clips. The magic gloves scene was something different.
Thanks, Slaver. I never know what will appeal to people. I figure if I post several at a time, there's a better chance that something will stick, as it were.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back