• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ann old but TRUE story I posted a long time ago

hotchytick

TMF Expert
I felt a little bit insulted when it was insinuated that a story I wrote wasn't true. I am posting this story for no other reason than it was one of the best experiences of my life (well one of them). And yes, it is true. Enjoy it, but if you don't think it's true, at least gets some entertainment value out of it.

Nothing will ever top this experience
I've been real hesitant to tell this story since the subject is about girl I broke up with three months ago. I guess there isn't really a big problem with this except that I have never written a true story about someone that I was really close with. Most, no all, of my stories are about people from waaaaaaaaay back in the past, like teachers, hot moms, babysitters...etc.
I'm only writing about this one because it was such an incredible experience (well, at least it was to me anyway) that I want to re-live it and share.

I'm a nylon guy. Always have been, always will be as long as I live with this tickling foot fetish thing. Fortunately for me, my girl friend of a year, Stacey, was always wearing nylons to work. She had a job at an international export/import company downtown and was required, because of the position she was in, to always dress up for work (just in case anyone has figured out what city I'm in, I wont' give anymore details about her job). I mean, skirts, nylons, and high heels. Dresses, nylons and high heels or flats. Suits, nylon...you get the idea. Actually in the warm months she didn't always were nylons, usually just naked legs and feet with backless heels or pump.
I should also mention that I am guy who gets majorly turned on by watching a girl dangle their shoes off of their toes. In fact, if you have read any of my stories you'll see this theme throughout about of women I have tickled. (I certainly wasn't going to write about the negative experiences) And Stacey dangled her shoes non-stop. She would cross her legs, and off came the back of her shoes. She would stand, lean up against a counter, and the left leg would cross behind the right and the heel would fall down....and so forth. I won't tell you the details of how we met but she was sitting at on a bar stool at my cousin's house crossed legged, mini-skirt, sheer nylons, and yup, you guessed it, dangling the heels off the end of her toes.
Stacey is (was) about 5'6. She has straight brunet hair, cut just to the middle upper half of her back and weighed about 125 and is (was) a softball player and a gym rat. She is (was) the most beautiful woman I had ever dated. She has the most beautiful face and smile. Her laugh and smile would make you feel warm inside. Her teeth were perfectly straight and white (that's important later) Her ritual was to come home from work and go to the gym for about 30-45 minutes a day. Shortly there after she would come to my place, or we would go out for a drink.
BIG IMPORTANT PART to the story! I had not tried to tickle Stacey's feet at all for the first month and half we were dating (yes we did everything else). Why you ask? Because, despite the exploits that I write about, I am very shy about my fetish. I had fallen head over heels (no pun intended) for this girl and I didn't want to screw it up with something that she might find strange, even though we seemed to have a good relationship where we could be honest with one another. But keep in mind it had only been a month and half. But BELIEVE ME when I say that I was dying on the inside to tickle those beautiful curvy feet as they were exposed during one of her shoe playing sessions. And to be quite honest with you I had no idea if she was ticklish or not.
So now you know a little bit about Stacey....and of course know you are wondering about where the hell this story is going...(I should have warned you I'm a little bit drunk right now and I like to ramble)
...Go back to to last winter, around the end of February. Stacey and I decided to have dinner at my place that Friday night after work. For some reason she had this brilliant idea that I loved to cook and told me on the phone Thursday night that I needed to cook for her Friday. I said okay, but no promises on how it would come out.
Friday night came and I was frantically trying not to burn the Italian sausage dinner that I came up with. At around six I heard the front door open (she had a key) and the sound of "clop clop clop" as Stacey rounded the corner. She looked and smelled great! She planted a big kiss on my cheek and sat down at the kitchen table as I was adding the cream (no pun there either) to the concoction in my pan. She was wearing a long sleeve black top, and a black button down sweater, that she had unbuttoned, black pants, and the best part of all, black back less heels with tan nylons. Of course, I don't need to tell you that she sat down immediately crossing her legs, and the left shoe almost came completely off of her foot.
I was immediately horny. When she crossed that leg my head started to get light and I was shaking inside.
"Alright, that's it, I'm going to tickle those feet tonight no matter what." I said to myself.
So jump forward through dinner. My food came out okay, but I honestly didn't eat too much because my stomach was in knots, but in a good way. I was anticipating any opportunity I could get to tickle her feet. I had hoped she didn't notice that I kept staring down at her nylon clad foot as it dangled there. At one point I had decided while we were eating dinner that I was going to sneak in a little tickle just to test the water. I "dropped" my napkin on the floor, but stupidly for me, I wasn't fast enough and she picked it up first. "Duh!"
(This story is getting long isn't it? Let's just get to the good part...)
So now dinner is over and we are sitting together on my couch watching sports center and drinking red wine. The more I drank the more I was desiring to tickle Stacey's feet, and the bolder my thoughts became. We started to make out for a while, and I would cop a cheap feel, which was great, when all of a sudden Stacey's cell phone rang and she hopped up to grab it out of her bag. After a few minutes of talking she put the phone down and came over and plopped back on the couch. She sat back, crossed her legs in my direction and sighed.
"Was your day that bad?" I asked
"Crappy, shitty, lousy....if I can think of any other words I let you know, but it just plain sucked. That phone call was another problem I'm dealing with at work right now."
"I could be wrong, but you sound stressed."
"You know I think I might quit next month if I have to deal with another issue like this." She continued bitching about the problems at work and while she was talking I inched closer and closer to Stacey's leg until I finally was close enough to put my hand on it.
"Hey," I said "would you like to relax a little bit?"
"Um....yeah I guess...what, uh, where you thinking of."
She was stuttering because I had pulled her leg up to me, took off her shoe and put her foot in my lap. Without answering I started to massage her feet.
"Oh...my...God...I love you..." she said as she leaned back into the sofa.
My heart was pounding in my chest, and I was literally shaking inside and out. I had been dying for a month and a half to do this....well tickle her feet, but this was a start.
After a minute or so of massaging her left foot I took her right foot and started massaging it. And then I couldn't wait any longer. My massaging started to evolve into lightly stroking her soles with my fingers and then into a complete tickle.
"Hey...that tickles...hummmteehhee" She started to giggle and pull her feet back a little bit.
I stopped and went back to massaging. Then a few minutes later I began to lightly tickle her feet again.
"humhummm, your tickling me again!" She said playfully. All the while Stacey was just leaning her head back on the arm of the sofa with her eyes closed and a grin on her face. This time I only slowed the tickling just a little bit, and worked in a little bit of massaging at the same time. Stacey didn't stop smiling and after a few more seconds of my tickling her arches and toes, she lifted her head up and looked at me with a smile on her face.
"He Mr. Tickle Monster, you having fun there?"
This was going better than I could have hoped for! Not only was she ticklish, she didn't mind and wasn't asking me to stop. For the next ten minutes I massaged and tickled her feet while she just looked at me smiling (isn't it funny how people telling these stories always know exactly how long the tickling lasted...we fetishist must always carry a watch with us). I was really, I mean really turned on, like I hadn't been turned on since I was a teenager. I could feel my face flush, my body was shaking, there was a lump in my throat and I could feel the adrenaline rushing through my head. I would lift up my head every once in awhile to see if she was getting annoyed only to find her staring at me with a smile on her face, and every once in awhile grimacing when I would find a good tickle spot, which was usually under her toes. I had completely abandoned the massaging at this point.
Of course when you are turned on like this, you don't just get a lump in your throat. Stacey found this out. In fact I think that is why she was staring at me the whole time I was tickling her feet. Her right foot brushed up against the bulge I'm pants. She looked at me and asked...
"You're...are you...turned on from tickling my feet?"
I froze. I could feel my face turn six shades of red. I was about to die of embarrassment right then and there. I was trying to think of any reason to try and explain away the obvious. But I only stammered out "...n-no, I mean, well...."
"You have a tickling thing don't you? You wanted to tickle my feet at dinner didn't you?"
HOLY SHIT! I had never, ever been outed like this, ever! I was so scared.
Now you might think that by the way I'm writing her words that she seemed angry, in fact nothing could have been further from the truth. Her head was tilted sides ways, and she had an inquisitive grin on her face.
The next few moments will never be topped by any experience I think I will ever have again. I felt like a virgin for the very first time, to steal a line and explain my point.
Stacey smiled at me with all of her beautiful teeth and said,
"You know all you had to do was just ask. Let me take care of you now..."
My head was spinning at this point, being completely shocked and still scared at the same time I asked..."what do you mean?"
She didn't say a word but leaned forward instead and unzipped my pants. She quickly found my swollen member and put it inside of her mouth. She began to slowly slide her lips up and down on my shaft while stoking me with her soft hand. Being as completely turned on as I was it didn't take very long before I completely exploded inside her mouth several times over.
Stacey was very loving and as we got closer and I discovered how open minded she was about things like this. She gave me so much freedom in our sexual relationship that I always felt comfortable being who I was with her no matter what. I never told her that I visited web sites like this, but some how I don't think she would have minded too much. If she new I was writing about this experience, and she new how much I enjoyed writing about it, she might not care about that either. It's a loss that things couldn't work out for us. I apologize if this story is not very well written and there isn't a lot of dialog, but like I said before I was just trying to re-live the experience.

Your experience sounds awesome, but you left us hanging! Why did you guys break up? From what you described, it sounded like you two were made for each other!

I remember reading this story years ago. It was one of my favorites. Thank you for taking the time to share it again.

Great experience my man, and how liberating is it when you find someone who gives you the green light!!

I love this story, Hotchytick. It is very well written; so much so that I was right there on the couch with you. If you have them, tell us more stories about how it went after you revealed your fetish to her. More foot play? Any bondage? Did she get into tickling you? Such a shame you had to break up.

Great experience. Thank you for sharing this (again). Isn't it amazing that what we fear the most about doing works out for the best in our favor? I'm sure that even if things didn't progress to that level in your relationship that she wouldn't have minded being tickled as often as you did. Cheers!

I have always loved situations in my life when the person I am tickling gives me the permission to do so or it's a surprise when a girls tells me they like it. I have especially have great memories when they are okay with my enjoyment of tickling their feet.

Here is a quick story:
I was dating a girl named Ann. She was only about 5 feet tall but very cute. She had very cute feet. We when to a dance together in college and she was dressed in high heels and tan nylons. We had taken a school sponsored bus because we had all been drinking. Me especially. As we were head back to school Ann was sitting next to me by the window with her feet tucked under legs facing in my direction. I was so drunk but aware enough to notice her feet. When I get drunk I get very turned on easily. I remember just staring at Ann's feet and biting my lip. I slowly reached out and tickled her nylon feet with my right hand. She giggled and twitched her feet. I stopped and started for a second and then tickled her again. She laughed and turned around and looked at me saying "Are you tickling my feet?" "yes I responded, do you mind?" (Only a drunk person would ask)s She, and to my great surprise said "Its okay if you want to tickle me" Do you know what that did to me? I pulled her legs towards me and put her feet in my lap and started tickling and stroking the soles of her nylon feet. At first she squirmed around and laughed, then she eventually stopped and was just smiling at me, winching so often. She closed her eyes while I was tickling her two feet and feel asleep. I don't know how long I was tickling her for but I know that I was disappointed when the bus stopped and I had to wake up Ann. We got off the bus and I walked her back to her dorm. I kissed her goodnight and she was complaining about how tired she was and went to bed,

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back