• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ANNIE THE AMATEUR PIRATE ISSUE#3 NOW ON SALE!!!

darkharp

TMF Regular
Issue #3 is here!!!

Annie The Amateur Pirate Issue #3 (FF/F A bit more adult)

Poor Annie can't catch a break! After being arrested, tortured by the city guard our hyper sensitive heroine finds herself kidnapped by pirates and brutally interrogated! Soon discovering they'd nabbed the wrong red head the pirates are out of options, Annie's dream comes true, they make her a pirate! But it doesn't last long as the crew find any excuse to torment the young scallywag until she falls head first over board!...

Included in this issue:
*13 colour pages
*1 BONUS page with tickling sketches
*Entry code - enter to win a free commissioned piece by Darkharp! Enter on Tickling Media Forum or Tickle Theatre forum. PM Darkharp with the entry code, and you will be entered to win!
Contest ends Valentine's Day 2009!

Hooray! It's finally out!!! Thanks for waiting!

Last edited:
I've been buying your books from the begining. Your art has remained positive and the stories engaging. I like that you pick a different tickling topic
to focus on in eah book. This makes the stories interesting each time. Your second book was a particular favorite of mine, as I enjoy the whole idea of the victim being partially stuck in a hole. The trepidation and suprise the ticklee experiences is delicious. Your latest work is also interesting. I won't go into detail, less I spoil it for those who will be purchasing your book. As a discriminating connoisseur of tickle comics, I give this one a solid 8 for 10. The art quality is 7.5, the story is 7.5 and the price is 9. This is definately a solid buy and I recommend it to anyone who enjoys tickle comics.
webmaster joe

Awesome. Have been looking forward to this since the last one. Looking forward to the next now. :)

Good job!

About time! :p
I've been waiting for this since I bought Annie #2, and was not disappointed.
This is your best one yet! Love the full body nude tickling and the creative use of the mermaids' anatomy.

This was the first issue of this series I got, and overall I loved it :ahoy:

The art is very fun, very enjoyable, and you simply can't go wrong with full naked, full body tickling. This is what *ALL* tickling comics should have :wub:

The tickle action is very, very good; and very erotic. PLease PLEASE keep going on this theme, and by all means expand on it :cheesy:

The whole mermaid scenario is a dream, and Annie loving her tickles by the end is even better. The purple-haired mermaid is my fave :aww:

And some of the expressions (most of them actually) are BRILLIANT. :judges:

The only critiques I have are:

1. The placement of word balloons so that they cover the Captain's face is annoying, to say the least. If this is an attempt to hide her identity, there are far better and more artistic ways to achive this goal. If not, it's just bad layout.

2. Page size: Very Inconsistant. While I understand the artitic layout, there's too much difference in page size. Some pages are about 700 or 800 pixels wide/high, some around 1000 or 1200. The smaller pages like 1, 2 & 3 should have been enlarged to match others. Page 5 is 4900 pixels high! This is obviously a glitch, but honestly, they should have ALL been around this size. I know I'm not the only one who appreciates getting nice, large images when I buy a comic. Why give the customers small images? Many publications give nice BIG pages; so all can.

Those problems aside, Annie #3 was a very good tickle comic, and I highly recommend it for anyone who likes hot, erotic tickle action.

:bounce:

Thank you everyone who has bought this comic, and great lengths of gratitude for those who left critique and lovely comments. It helps me improve with each issue that goes by. I really strive to make readers happy, because without them - I'd just be wasting my time!

I'll take all the critique into consideration so that I can make Annie Issue #4 the best it can be! Thank you again!

y'arr :parrot1:

Absolutely 100% fantastic comic! I loved it! I loved issue 1, issue 2 and now issue 3! Keep up the greatness!

J :jester: J

Annie may not have found any treasure, but she's stolen me heart! Yar, best pirate ever lass. Seriously though Darkharp, fantastic work! May you and Annie both have a long and ticklish career.

HOT!!!

Very Hot comic!!!
I just downloaded the second issue and it is awesome.
Annie is so hot, and I love redheads.
Great work, can't wait to see more.

Its been a long time since we've seen Annie get into mischief.
This comic hasn't been retired, has it? :(

Man, I got all excited when I saw this thread, and it was just a bump of the third issue. Thought it was new for a second. lol

Yeah, seriously, this is one of like two comics I actively look for new issues of, and can't wait for the next issue. Hopefully it's at least in production. :)

Hi!!!

Sorry for the long dry spell. No, this comic certainly hasn't been retired! I really love Annie, and I want to continue her story! Unfortunately, life does get in the way. The next issue is in early production, but is being worked on very slowly. I'm sorry to make faithful readers wait, but I'm sure you understand. The new issue will come, just not for a while :)

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back