• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anniversary Gifts Part 1 (F/M)

HallKogan

2nd Level Red Feather
I felt a familiar weight gentle straddle me as my consciousness drifted from the deep sleep that I was in to the waking world.

“Hmmm…” I murmured, and was greeted by my wife’s sultry purr.

“Happy anniversary sexy.” She said, just before I felt her soft lips on my cheek. I smiled and as I tried to open my eyes to look up at her, I became aware of the the blindfold. I could tell it was going to be that kind of morning, not that I was complaining mind you.

The next thing I became aware of was that my wrists were tied to the bed rail over my head.

“Good morning to you beautiful. I guess this is my anniversary present.” I asked.

“Part of it yes.” She replied, and slowly dragged the tips of her nails down my arms, making circles in my underarms. It tickled, and I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Heather come on, I can’t fight back like this.” I pretended to protest, knowing full well she intended to tease me into a frenzy before untying me. I could get loose if I really wanted to, I’d learned how in case anything bad ever happened. But I didn’t want to.

“That’s the point Eric.” She giggled, and started in on my sides. “Tickle tickle tickle…”

My hips bucked as I laughed harder. This was one of our favorite games, it started with me being restrained and teased out of my mind. Once she let me loose, I’d ravish her gorgeous body until we collapsed into each other’s arms.

I’d reconnected with my longtime crush a couple years ago on summer break from college. We started dating then, got engaged a year later, and were married right after I’d graduated.

She had spent the last few years working her way up the chain at the bank into a management position. Meanwhile I’d snagged a great job with Grimaldi Entertainment designing funhouses. We were young, crazy about each other, and life was good.

“So what’s my present?” Heather asked. She loved trying to figure out what she was getting, and often did.

“Come on, you know I’m not telling.” I replied, laughter burst out of me again as she assaulted my stomach with her nails.

“Then I’ll have to make you talk.” She cooed, and spent what seemed like an eternity tickling me like crazy.

After several minutes she stopped and let me catch my breath. “You’re really not going to give it up are you?”

I was panting, she hadn’t gotten me that good in a while. “N…not… t… tell… telling…”

“Phooey.” She said, I couldn’t see what she was doing but I knew she was making a cute pouty face that she uses to get her way. “Maybe if I let you have an early present you’ll tell me.”

Heather pulled off my blindfold, and struck a heroic pose. I couldn’t believe my eyes, my wife was going to fulfill a fantasy of mine.

I gasped as she stood up and looked her over, staring with the blonde wig, down to the blue “S” logo leotard, red pleated skirt, tan tights, and red knee high boots. She looked just like Supergirl and was standing right in front of me.

“Wow…” was all I could manage. On an ordinary day she looked hot, but this was on another level.

She blew me a kiss, and smiled with her glossy red lips. “Surprise.”

“I thought I wasn’t going to see this until Halloween.” I asked, still amazed.

“I tried it on this morning, and I’ve got to admit it looks great. So I thought what better way to tease you than this.”

“Wait, what? You’re not going to let me up?” I moved to slip out of my bonds but couldn’t.

“I put a little tape over the knots sweetie, you’re not going anywhere until I let you.” She smiled, and took something out of the nightstand. I started to protest, and she took the opportunity to slip a soft ball gag into my mouth and around the back of my head.

“Mmmmmph…” I whimpered, I was already turned on from the teasing earlier but it wasn’t over yet.

“Aww… what’s the matter?” She feigned innocence as she rocked her hips back and forth over me, the soft spandex sliding over my pajama pants.

“Is that for me?” Heather whispered, her voice taking on a breathy tone.

“Mmmmhmm…” I moaned, she’d done this before too but now that we’d been together for a while, she knew everything that pushed the right buttons.

“If you’re going to whine like that I’m going to have to cheer you up.” I could also feel that sly grin spread across her face as she fluttered her nails into my underarms.

I laughed into the gag, squirming and trying desperately to pull free, but it was no use. I was utterly at her mercy. Her own personal tickle toy until she decided to stop.

Heather excited me more than anyone I’d ever met. She knew exactly where to touch me to get my heart racing, was dressed in my ultimate fantasy, and was set on teasing me out of my mind.

“Aww… are you ticklish Eric?” Heather cooed, and pressed her thumbs into the sides of my stomach near my waist. I was thrashing like a madman, but helpless to stop her.

It went on and on like that. Tickling and teasing me, then rocking back and forth as she teased me even more. She explored every inch of me. Neck, underarms, sides, stomach, thighs, feet… My heart was pounding, and I wanted her more than my next breath.

“I’m going to let you up now, but there’s going to be no touching mister. Got it?” She booped my nose to accentuate her point.

I let out a groan, I didn’t know if I could contain myself, but I’d have to.

I hid under her desk at home and tickled her feet during a zoom meeting and it took all her concentration not to laugh. She briefly paused it to shoot me a fast “knock it off!”

I didn’t listen, nearly making her break every time it was her turn to talk for the better part of an hour she had to fight back ticklish laughter.

My punishment was not being allowed to touch her for a week. Every day, when she wasn’t working, it was skimpy outfits, lingerie and not even so much as a kiss. Even going so far as to make me sleep on a blow up mattress on the floor. I ached to feel her next to me, and she knew it.

There was no way was I going through that again. Especially after she’d spent more than an hour revving me up.

She cut the bonds, and stood up. I got to my feet and followed her to the kitchen. “Wait until you get a load of my present.” I thought to myself.

To her credit, she helped me get breakfast, we made each other’s favorites. As I finished off my biscuits, I typed out a quick email.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Anniversary Fun

Hey boss, my wife got me really good this morning with an Anniversary Surprise. Is the one I came up with for her ready?

-Eric

Heather relaxed and watched tv patiently in her costume while I showered. “Am I ever going to find out what my surprise is?” She yelled over her shoulder into the bedroom as I got dressed.

Before I answered, I heard a ding.

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Anniversary Fun

It’s all set, you kids have fun.

-Joe

“Sooner than you think babe.” I yelled back.

Glad to see you back posting stories again! :D
Looking forward to part two.

Nice one! I'm envious of Eric and Heather's relationship. They really come across as a loving couple playing with each other in ways they both enjoy.

Glad to see you back posting stories again! :D
Looking forward to part two.

It’s good to be posting stories again, part two is in the works.

Nice one! I'm envious of Eric and Heather's relationship. They really come across as a loving couple playing with each other in ways they both enjoy.

These stories are a little more naughty than the lighthearted sweetness of a Billy & Krista story, and teasing is their favorite thing to do.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back