• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another ask me anything thread!

^ I'm sure there are, the tourists we get are from many different walks of life! :)

^ I'm sure there are, the tourists we get are from many different walks of life! :)
It's good to know that not everybody there wants to see icebergs. :shivering:
Speaking of which, have there been any icebergs floating by this spring? :D

^ Yes I only get one day off a week, which is today. Our work week started yesterday.

Monday or Tuesday off is typical of restaurants here, presumably because people have splurged over the weekend and dine out less those days.
Are you enjoying the work, or just enjoying getting paid? :D

^ I'm really liking it. The staff is awesome and time flies when I'm over there!

^ Mostly dinner, well what I call supper, I usually start at 5:30 and I have one breakfast shift a week.

^ Mostly dinner, well what I call supper, I usually start at 5:30 and I have one breakfast shift a week.
I sometimes call the evening meal "supper," too, especially if I had a large meal at noon. :D
Which is your favorite shift to work?

^ I like evenings because well obviously more tips haha but there's gonna be bus tours coming up and those are usually around noon and those are also really good tips. All the workers will be involved in bus tours throughout the summer.

^ I like evenings because well obviously more tips haha but there's gonna be bus tours coming up and those are usually around noon and those are also really good tips. All the workers will be involved in bus tours throughout the summer.
Ah, bus tours sound interesting. :D
Do the bus tours also include a wine tasting? :D

^ We have a small local winery so I doubt it lol but if they order wine I'm sure they'll have to taste it! I'm not old enough to serve it yet anyway aha

^ We have a small local winery so I doubt it lol but if they order wine I'm sure they'll have to taste it! I'm not old enough to serve it yet anyway aha
Right, you can't serve alcohol yet.
From where do these buses come? :D

^ People come from all over the world and they take a bus from a kind of nearby town and they travel around the communities in the province. I think that's how some of them work.

^ People come from all over the world and they take a bus from a kind of nearby town and they travel around the communities in the province. I think that's how some of them work.
And I would guess that Long Point Lighthouse is one of the places near you that the buses would stop for them to take photos. :D
Do you smoke after work?

^ I don't watch very many movies but usually on a site called primewire or I watch YouTube

^ I don't watch very many movies but usually on a site called primewire or I watch YouTube
Ah, I see. I sometimes use Youtube for whole movies, too, but I have no experience with primewire.
Tomorrow is the first day of summer. Has warm weather arrived there yet?

^ We finally started getting nice warm weather yesterday! Everyday before that since the beginning of June has been cold and wet! So thank god!!

Glad to hear that! Enjoy your summer while it lasts. :bouncybou
One of my colleagues at work, who is from Toronto himself, went home there yesterday with his wife for the summer. They spend summers in Canada but head back here for the rest of the year.

Are you excited about your birthday, coming up in less than two weeks? :D

Do you find you spend less time on the TMF now that you're working? I find having a job really cuts into my forum time lol.

Last edited:
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back