• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another clip at my dreaded Ygroup

Hee_Hee

TMF Regular
First of all, I would just like to thank The Rocking (I call him The Rock), for posting the people’s tickling clips! Hehe. I just downloaded the Asian clip and it was excellent. I was bummed that they did that facial obscuring stuff that Asian videos and pics are famous for, but it was great nonetheless. While I love women of all colors and nationalities, Asian women are my passion in life. Given that Asian tickling clips are as rare as gold, I am very grateful to anybody posting such clips.

Now, maybe I shouldn’t say this, but I’m going to anyway because I’m an honest and outspoken person. You really should try to chill a bit Dtrell. I have seen posts from you all over the place, advising people not to waste time downloading clips, etc. Meanwhile, at least in this case, you didn’t’ even have all the info before you attempted to detour people. I hope you don’t hate me for saying this, but you should consider letting people make up their own minds once in awhile and not be so quick to condemn everything around you. You might just find that not everybody shares your pessimistic attitude. Just a thought, no declaration of war intended. If you feel a need to fire back, be my guest. I have very thick skin from all of the adventures I’ve had on the Internet. You won’t hurt my feelings.

Anyhoo, in the spirit of sharing Asian hotties being tickled, I have uploaded another clip to my Yahoo Group. Once again, I apologize for the pain Yahoo Groups can be, but as of right now, I have no other alternative to share clips with all of you. As I said in my last post, I think it’s worth the effort.

My sincere thank you to all of the people in this forum who share clips. I choose to single out The Rock, because he definitely tops the list of most consistent and generous contributors, at least from what I have seen.

To download the new clip, which is another oldie but goodie, from Cal-Star, visit my group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mcarchiver/

Best regards,

Tim

P.S. I know I'm a tad on the verbose side. Sorry, that's who I am.

hee_hee:

1. rocking posted that the full clip was uploaded. he did not say what was in it, how big it was, or how long it was...when i downloaded the clip and only saw a part of it, i did not know that he did not upload the full clip correctly...i was giving another member of this forum the BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT, and blamed the clip itself, rather than blaming the member or his intelligence with uploading clips.

2. once i downloaded the clip and saw it, i was simply trying to help out the people on here with dial-up connections about my opinion of it and whether they should waste 2 hours of their time trying to download it. many members on here with dial-up connections, in the past, have asked to get more info on large clips before they tried to download them.

as you can see from 1 and 2 above, i do not require, nor do i desire a "chill pill". thanks for your concern however. unlike a large majority of the people on here, i can handle legitimate criticism that does not contain profane personal attacks.

it's about time

Thanks for the clip man and nice group by the way. One more thing though... Thanks for commenting on dtrell, someone really needed to say something to him. Have you noticed how the people that bitch the most are the ones that don't provide anything? You don't see the rocking harassing people about their clips, because he shares them instead, rather than criticizing them and never giving anything back. I hope you're reading this dtrell, because I'm quite certain that I speak for many of us here on this point.

:D I look forward to watching the clip. Thanks. :D

Thank you Mr. Mac. Like I said, I was not trying to start a big thing. I said what I wanted and I'm going to leave it at that. I am new here, but I am no novice when it comes to the Internet, forums and the personalities that inhabit them. I have webmastered many sites and have run a forum of my own for almost four years now. As such, I am used to speaking my mind. I also like to think I am a pretty darn good judge of character as well. Incidently, your point about the biggest complainers usually being the ones that contribute the least could not be closer to the truth.

DTrell

I think that Dtrell was just informing viewers with slow modem connections what they were getting with the download. Seems like a pretty good thing to do??? Also, I think i have seen DTrell post quite a few times before. Look on the bright nise everyone...People are posting clips now instead of requests all the time. Be happy.

thanks jazzy....at least some people on here get what i try to do....

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back