• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another F/self original

ShadowLight

TMF Regular
I'm posting this stuff just out of my love for you all, and all you've given me over the years. The idea came to me from everything Prime did... the man's a friggin' genius.

This girl tickled herself about three times before asking me to take her private, at which point I told her that I would rather she just did it for free. LOL. She did it, too. Not trying to be mean, just honest. The girl was a sweeheart, what can I say?

Are you all enjoying these posts or are they a little to strange for this forum? Some of you post that it would be better with another girl. It goes without saying. But most of these rooms only have one girl, all the ones with two are mobbed, and requests like mine will mostly get you ignored there.
Anyway, let me know if you like these...

Attachments

• GT1.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 630
  • GT2.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 352
Gamerz said:
I'm posting this stuff just out of my love for you all, and all you've given me over the years. The idea came to me from everything Prime did... the man's a friggin' genius.

This girl tickled herself about three times before asking me to take her private, at which point I told her that I would rather she just did it for free. LOL. She did it, too. Not trying to be mean, just honest. The girl was a sweeheart, what can I say?

Are you all enjoying these posts or are they a little to strange for this forum? Some of you post that it would be better with another girl. It goes without saying. But most of these rooms only have one girl, all the ones with two are mobbed, and requests like mine will mostly get you ignored there.
Anyway, let me know if you like these...
Well, this isn't my personal taste, but maybe the nyloned feet lovers will like those. Anyway thanks you for sharing Gamerz !! ;) :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:.

Actually, I love self tickling. It has always been a thing of mine so if I welcome any and all self tickling there is. Thanks.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back