• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

another great random experience from my past m/f

banddmagic1

While I'm at it, I'll share another story. This is another story of a girl I was seeing when I was casually dating, really not looking for a relationship. Honestly, if we clicked in other areas, I could have been so happy with her. She was a true lee. She messaged me on match.com with a really long email about how she wanted to chat with me, and I wasn't really interested in her based on her profile. I wasn't very attracted to her, we didn't have a lot in common, but she seemed really interested in how much she wrote and read my profile, I thought "The least I can do is message her and chat with her for a bit."

So, we exchange screen names, and start chatting one night. We're talking about normal stuff, getting to know each other...I'm getting really tempted to steer the conversation to tickling, and really feel like I have nothing to lose, with her being so interested in me still, so I figure, I'll do what I do, and find a way to get on topic. I bring up pedicures, ask her if she's ever gotten one and she says "No. I haven't. I'd be too nervous." hmmm why is that? "My feet are really ticklish. I think I'd embarrass myself." Well Well Well. NOW she's peaked my interest. I ask her if she ever gets foot massages, and that I'm great at giving foot massages. She says "No, I haven't really. I'd probably get ticklish during them, but I'm weird because I actually kinda like being tickled." Are you freaking kidding me?! Am I being punked?! I pretty much immediately tell her that I have a thing for tickling and feet, and she seems to really like that. I ask if we hang out if I would be allowed to give her a foot massage, and she says yes. I ask if she wants to get together soon, and we make plans for her to come over and watch a movie.

She drives over one night bringing over a few movies to watch. I have wine and some snacks. I see her car pull in the driveway and her get out of the car. This is the first time I'm meeting her, mind you...She walks up to the door, and I open it for her. She's tiny, and smiles up at me through her thick glasses, puts down her purse, takes off her black peacoat, and nervously asks me if she should take off her shoes. She's wearing Jeans, Mary Janes that have a heel to them and really thin black socks. I tell her that it's a rule to take your shoes off, and she bites her lip and obeys.

I give her a welcoming hug, and walk her into the kitchen and we grab some drinks, invite her to get comfortable on the couch and I pop in a movie, and get the lights nice and dim. I can't really waste any time before I say "think you should cash in on your foot massage?" She nervously nods, but with some excitement. I put a pillow on my lap, because I'm not sure how she will react to be getting excited immediately, and she puts her feet on them. I start giving her a real foot massage. Her tiny tiny feet tense and curl as I run my thumbs over her socks, I do some knuckles, and then I start dragging my fingers up and down her sole. She doesn't laugh, but gets an enormous smile on her face. She has sort of the look of "Oh Crap! I guess it's starting." I secure her foot and start really tickling it...for some reason she tries to hold in laughter, staring at the foot being tickled with a huge, excited smile on her face, and then finally giving in with a squiggle slouch into the couch. I ask her if she's ticklish anywhere else, and she says she's ticklish everwhere...I walk my hands up her jean covered shins and play with her knees and behind a little which forces her to squirm a little, I wriggle my fingers in her pockets and she laughs as if she's experiencing a sensation she's never felt before. I spider walk my hands all over her ribs and squishy little tummy and she sort of tries to defend herself...but not really. By that point I'm face to face to her and she's staring at me, practically begging me to kiss her. I do. very passionately, letting me "show of extreme excitement below" dig into her as well, as we find that the couch isn't enough and find ourselves on the floor, basically rolling around, passionately making out. The great thing about her is when I make out with her, I can wriggle my fingers into her armpits and she doesn't make me stop. I just feel her lips let out airs of laughter into my mouth as we continue to kiss. I kiss her all over her neck, her stomach, and massage her breasts, trying to find out if there are ticklish parts of them as well, the sides are...This goes on for at least 2 hours and I'm never asked to stop. What's great about her is someone could have been 2 rooms over and not heard us. She giggled a lot, but she was so very mousey and quiet. Almost like she was embarrassed to laugh. She totally had that shy, innocent, not at all sexually experienced young woman going for her. That first encounter had me giving her tickly full body massages, me nibbling her ears, me sitting on her ankles and tickling her feet without a fight, me studying where she's most ticklish and what really gets her...it was honestly one of the best nights of my life...It was time for her to go home, but we decided we wanted to meet again. (another story to come). As sort of a parting gift, I asked her, knowing she's also very much submissive if on the way home she would call me, leave me a voicemail as if she was telling someone what she experienced that night. She obeyed and called describing a really hot guy give her a foot massage, and tickle her, and how awesome it was. I couldn't wait to see her again.

What a great girl! I once met a submissive like that, the only woman I ever went to bed with so quickly (within 20 minutes; not quite so proud of that). Gorgeous, though; and, though we had e-mailed in depth several times, her submissiveness had never come up. What she liked was spanking, which I discovered after 45 minutes or so of exploration. She literally howled with joy; later, as she collapsed on her pillow, she panted how did you know?

I don't mind administering a spanking if it brings pleasure; but the next day, as we made dinner plans by phone, she asked what I liked. Her tone changed as though I were a being from another planet (the Planet "Tickle"). "I can't stand it," she said (at which I still marvel; pain was great, tickling was agony. To each her own). I knew I couldn't live without a healthy dose of tickling in my life, so that was the last time we spoke. Still, it was an interesting foray into the world of a true submissive.

Your story was just great. Thank you for writing it.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back