• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

another "highlight from an ex" m/f

banddmagic1

another day of journaling about specific experiences I had. This is about another long term relationship I had with a gorgeous girl. Let's call her Rachel. We dated for a long time, the tickling lasted a while, but fizzled, and we ended up breaking up..but here are some highlights.

My crush started with her really early when I was in classes with her. (we were both 18) I thought she was unbelievably gorgeous, like a newscaster or someone that belonged on tv. Way way way out of my league, and if I wasn't persistent, she never would have even noticed me. The closest I got to tickling her that early on was reaching over in class to get her attention and lightly "poke" her sides with my pen, which made her jump.

We developed a friendship that was largely online chatting at first. I was terrified to ask her anything to do with tickling at first, so get this...I got another friend on AOL Instant Messenger who she didn't know, and this friend was sort of a fake friend who didn't know me in real life...anyway, got him to IM her and ask if she would take a survey. I remember being shocked that she said yes, and waited in anticipation as the survey results got relayed back to me...I don't remember a lot of the answers...the only one that really stuck out was that I asked on a scale of 1-10 how ticklish her feet were, and she responded with 7. 7! I can work with that! I was so relieved that the answer wasn't zero or less than 4. Let's just say she was the focus of a lot of my fantasies from then on...

Our friendship online developed into more...a lot of flirtation, a lot of silliness...and somehow I got her in a really competitive mood where I talked about being able to make her laugh ,even if she really tried not to. Oh I remember how it happened. The movie Ferris Bueller's day off was on TV when we were chatting online. I was watching it, but pretending like I wasn't. I would periodically ask her what was happening in the movie...when the scene where Sloan gets tickled in the cab, I asked "what's going on", and she said "It's the scene in the cab. Sloan is laughing a lot." I pretended like I don't remember that part and she's like "Yeah, Ferris is tickling her." again, I play dumb and say "isn't he on the floor? Where is he tickling her?" She said "her feet". I pretend to turn it on and say "wait a minute, she's wearing boots, how is he tickling her feet?" This is my way of getting on topic of tickling and she's all "OMG you're right! How is that suppose to happen." etc. etc.

That's where we come up with the silly bet that if I was in the room with her I could make it so she couldn't hold it together and not laugh even for a minute...She insists I'm wrong, and lucky me my parents were out of town all week. So I invite her over the next day to watch a movie...She comes over...house is mine on a lovely summer day, and we decide on Air Force One...there is a tickling scene in that movie in the first 10 minutes so I could say "Hey, that reminds me. We have to settle our bet." She says "ohhh right I guess." We decided that anything goes... I have 1 minute to make her laugh... We are sitting on the couch and she says "Go." I calmly reach down, grasp her ankle and put it on my lap, unbuckle her strappy sandals, and remove them. She has an "Oh shit" face, but tries not to smile. I hold on to her ankle and start tickling her foot. She is able to hold in laughter but not for long before she lets out a laugh and says "That's not faaaaiiir!" I continue this and drag her to the ground and tickle her delicate ribs, sides, armpits and she's turning red laughing and trying to defend herself, but not really saying stop... Later on, much later, I asked her why she never said stop and she said "Are you kidding me? You had your hands all over me. I wasn't going to stop that."

Once we actually started dating, she was really willing to endulge me for the most part. I wish she was more ticklish than she was, but she was probably the only girl who truly knew all about my tickling fetish and got that if she could excite me, it would benefit her in the sex department greatly.

She was really into roleplaying, and I remember she told me one time to come to her dorm wearing a suit, and when I came in she was dressed in business attire, with nylons, and she wanted me to be the boss disciplining the secretary. Naturally I did. I gave her some spankings, cause I could tell that's what she wanted, but of course I also needed to punish her nylon'ed feet as well.

Another fantasy I remember telling her I wanted to play out was the newscaster who has to give the news while someone is tickling her feet underneath...she was willing to do that. I think she even let me tie her ankles together once.

Sometimes I'd put my finger in her shoe when her foot was in it when she was with friends or something when she couldn't scream.

There was one time she said something that drove me crazy that she didn't even know would...She came over one day after a job interview wearing a skirt, nylons and knee high boots. She takes off her boots and was like "oh that feels good. I've had these on all day." I went for her feet, and before I could even touch them she said "Oh! Not you can't! My feet are really ticklish right now. I have nylons on, and they've been in boots all day." She ended up letting me be gentle with them, and we had a long convo of other past experiences when she noticed her nylons were making her feet more ticklish.

We had a great sex life, because even while we were having sex, she would whisper things in my ear like "Remember that time you stuck your finger in my shoe, and I couldn't make any noise?"..things like that...for a while she was very accomidating with that stuff, or she'd talk about fantasies she knew I had, and just hearing her talk about it would make me go insane.

Sadly after a while things fizzled got awkward and to a point where I didn't even want to tickle her..She also wasn't very ticklish once she got use to it, so it became tricky. I remember the one thing that could still get her was if I sucked her toes, or if I liked her hip bone. Other than that, she sort of lost her ticklishness. It was great while it lasted.

Once we actually started dating, she was really willing to endulge me for the most part. I wish she was more ticklish than she was, but she was probably the only girl who truly knew all about my tickling fetish and got that if she could excite me, it would benefit her in the sex department greatly.

That's a great observation. My second wife was like that, and indulged me all I wanted (she saw what a potent beast I turned into after some good tickling!). Wish there were more like them. You shared a wonderful and detailed memory, and I appreciate it.

Just gotta say, man, these are great.

The way you're presenting them are really cool. It's a style I've thought about before, kind of like a "case study" for lack of a better term, or a "holistic perspective" on one person.

I've thought about how we should do more of this in the true stories section - rather than isolated one-time stories, which are really great, but don't typically provide much context for the person and who she or he is, doing it this way allows the reader to really get a sense of the person, the whole picture, and get to know the person and their ticklishness in a different way.

Others know what I'm saying? Would you be interested in this?? I feel like there are a lot of these I could put together.....they would include some repeats of one-off stories posted but would integrate them into the whole picture.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back