• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another Journalistic Experience (M/F)

SmallHomunculus

RECAP: I recently became close with this guy, Derrick, in my Journalism class. We both like one another, but due to implicit circumstances, dating is not possible. However, we are still really good friends, and enjoy partaking in our version of constant flirting, consisting of physical violence and the exchange of insults.​
One of our favorite pastimes is to wrestle with one another during class. (We get away with it because the classroom is huge, the teacher is quite laid back, and we are two of his favorite students.) Now, I’m a small girl, just under 5’0” and clocking in about 90 lbs., but I’m stubborn and quite persistent (it is probably my napoleon complex.) Derrick, however, is pretty tall, over 6’1”, though he is on the skinnier side. Thus during our matches, he is usually the one winning.~~​
The other day, after class ended, a few of us were still hanging in the classroom. There were two of my best friends (both girls), one of the guys I play D&D with, Derrick and I. I was sitting in one of those round chair things that are the epitome of lounging comfort. This was a smaller one that was could be stored in the back of the classroom, but it seems a bit bigger to me because of my petite size. So, I was comfortably curled up in the cozy chair. One of my friends was in the teacher’s roll-y chair, the other in a desk, and both guys were leaning against the wall.​
My friend in the teachers chair was messing with Derrick, and kept yanking on his tie, threatening to kiss him. (They are complete opposites, and while they do get along, they are usually bickering. Thus, the humor of the threat.) Finally, he got tired of it, and decided he wanted to sit in my chair. Grumbling loudly, I readjusted to accommodate him, which included resting my arm behind him on the back of the chair.​
“What was that?” he asked after sitting down, accentuating the question with a quick poke in the ribs. I squeaked, and attempted to pull my arm back in a reflexive defensive posture, but found my arm trapped behind him. Hoping he didn’t notice, I quickly use my free arm to defend. He didn’t seem to notice, as he didn’t try anything else right then, and the conversation continued.​
However, a little later, out of nowhere, he grabbed right above my knee and started tickling for a few seconds, causing me to react with giggling and an attempt to pull away, as per usual. Now, normally, if he doesn’t have me pinned, this causes me to roll away. However, because my arm was still stuck, I couldn’t escape. This time, he did notice. I watched him get the evil smile and before I could even protest he was poking at my sides and stomach. As I am fighting off his attack one handed, I am also trying not to laugh. Instead, I kept letting out high pitched squeaks and yelps. Then, he changed from pokes to really tickling my sides right above my waist, digging in with both hands at once.​
I went ballistic. I always get a surge of strength right as I start to really get tickled and was finally able to pull my arm free. I flung myself from the chair and attempted to escape. However, Derrick seemed in an extra sadistic mood, and grabbed my arm and pulled me back into the chair. All of my friends simply found the whole scene amusing, and were just carrying on as if we weren’t there. I was now in his lap, and he started to tickle my stomach again.​
“She’s like the Pillsbury dough boy!” one of my friends commented, as I was giggling and still trying to bat away Derrick’s hands. Then, he started massaging that spot right above my knee again, and I accidently jerked my leg up, which hit him right in the forehead.​
Everyone burst out laughing, and Derrick looked a bit dazed. I took that time to shove myself back into my place on the seat, forcing him to move over (only this time I kept my arm free).​
“That’ll teach you!” I told him, and I playfully elbowed him in the side. He shook his head for a moment and looked at me.​
“That’s what you think! I’m gonna have to get you back for that!” He then used his body weight to pin me down completely, with my arms trapped at my sides and my upper body under his. (He had leaned over on top of me.) I couldn’t move or protect myself at all. His arms were free and unhindered and he started lightly tickling on the backs of both my legs behind my knees (which is one of my worst spots). Again I go ballistic, instantly bursting out laughing, and I then realized I couldn’t do much to escape. Because of how he had me pinned, I couldn’t really move my legs much either.​
He got in a good five minutes of exploring all the ticklish spots on my legs before my friends finally stepped in and told him to stop before he broke me. (Remember, he is a bit bigger than I am!) But, that was the most intense tickling experience I’ve ever had. I’m also starting to wonder if maybe Derrick might have a thing for tickling himself. ;)

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back