• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another lurker comes out of hiding

Random_Azn_Guy

hello everyone,

i'm sure you've all heard this before. Bla bla bla i'm a shy guy that came out of the closet and used to be a lurker bla bla bla so I won't bore you.

I used to think of this "interest" as a disorder from childhood experiences, but then again looking at our society today, normality cannot be clearly defined anymore than just conformation to what everyone else does. Also, comparing this to the other "fetishes" in the world today, I've come to accept the fact that this is one that is more tame than most others.

I'm an 18 year old guy that just started college, but i've always felt weird if I were to post ina place like this. Because it's almost 4 am and I just came back from a party feeling good, I don't have those inhibitions anymore. Anyways I guess i just wanted to introduce myself, I'm probably going to still be a little shy but I'll become more open once i get accustomed to new experiences.

*edit*

oh btw i prefer ler but the *few* times i have been tickled, I have actually made holes in walls and I curse like a drunken irishman

Last edited:
glad you finally made that step to let us get to know you. welcome and enjoy your time here. everyone is very cool and fun to chat with. you'll have a blast.

Random_Azn_Guy said:
Asian

yea.. most likely we're a minority in this forum as well lol
Definitely, but there are a few of us hanging around. :cool2:

Hello and welcome! :wavingguy You sound like a thoughtful person with a lot of interesting things to say! :xpulcy:

The picture in your signature is awesome, btw.

Where are you from, if not AZ? :)

sabaki said:
The picture in your signature is awesome, btw.

Where are you from, if not AZ? :)

at this point i'm going to say the new england area around mass-ri-conn

just for confidentiality

Hello Azn Guy and Welcome :dogpile:
You have now exposes yourself to a crazy, wonderful bunch of new people who all share the same, love, interest and/or fascination that you do. Feel free to post whenever the inspiration hits you, drunk or not!
Enjoy!

Nicole <<<<----

some of my better posts have been while under the influence so to speak...and then again, some of my more embarrassing ones have also...hehe

anyway..welcome to the land of the unlurkers....have fun here...:)

:wavingguy Hi, Azn Guy!!

Embraceabl's right...and this is one of those rare places where exposing yourself won't get you arrested. :D

So enjoy yourself! Relax, sit a spell...

...take your shoes off... :firedevil

(For the record, I'm certain the holes-in-the-wall incident was merely an oversight that can be corrected quite easily, of course...;))

Welcome to Out-In-The-Open! :twohugs:

Mistress Aura :justlips:

Hey Mate!!!
Welcome to the forums. We've got all types here.
Even guys from down in Australia like me!!!! :upsidedow :wavingguy

Yep, welcome here to all. Have a great time, in a fun place.

Random_Azn_Guy said:
hello everyone,

i'm sure you've all heard this before. Bla bla bla i'm a shy guy that came out of the closet and used to be a lurker bla bla bla so I won't bore you.

To late, I'm bored... lol.

Welcome, and go to my Archive right away. Read my stories, have a good time, but got to my Archive frist. No fun for you UNTIL you go to my Story Archive. Other wise have fun. Oh wait, if you comming out of the closet, and your a guy, you might not like my stories, they are M/F, F/F, and some are F/M too. oh well :(

Welcome to the TMF, Random_Azn_Guy, and congratulations on delurking and making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Hey there!

Welcome :) I know what you mean about the lurking thing, I was a total lurker for a long time too. But college, it changes you lol. Have fun and whatnot posting.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back