• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ANOTHER possible (yet very definate) tickle coming up...

bass

TMF Expert
ok well the tickling thing last time (if any of you remember the post, where i was supposed to tickle my friends feet) fell through... me and her kinda had a fight and arent that close anymore... to tell u the truth shes kinda a bitch now...

anyway... theres this girl in school named "jessi"... anyway, she has a b/f, who im also friends with, but she flirts like hell with me, and the b/f isnt worried about it cuz he knows i wouldnt do anything...

but ya i was talking to her today and i made a comment about something she said in school today (went something like 'i hate it when you have an itch on your foot and you cant scratch it cuz you are wearing shoes, or when instead of getting rid of the itch it just tickles like hell' and she went on to explain how extremely ticklish her feet are) and we got talking about the subject of tickling, and i somehow convinced her to let me tickle her feet, so theoretically tomorrow after school i am supposed to go tickle her feet, and she gets to tickle me too, but im sure none of you want to know about that...

but now i have a decision to make... im supposed to go to court tomorrow to turn in the certificate of completion for traffic school (i drive too fast :rolleyes: ), so i have to either make up a lame excuse to tell my parents (remember, im 18, still live with them) so i can go tickle the hell out of her feet, or go to court and tickle her some other day... HELP?!?! lol i hate these decisions...

Last edited:
Hmmm,...

My only regrets at this age are the things I didn't do.....that probably won't help you for another 30 years or so, but try to remember where you heard it in 2032, when you realize how true it is, okay?

bass

One has to learn not to allow tickling to rule ones life and take presidence over the things that need to be done in ones life.

Priorities must be placed in the proper order.
Will postponing tickling her feet completely eliminate any opportunity to do so a day or two later?
Will NOT showing up in court penalize you in any way?

Can you not do both?

Only YOU have those answers.

TTD

ive been thinking about doing both actually... see the thing is, i dont have to have that paper into court until like late march, and tomorrow is one of the days where the girl is available...

i dont let tickling rule my life, its just an added pleasure...

so the answers to ur questions are:

postponing might make the date next week or maybe the week after, so tomorrow is a nice opportunity...

not showing up to court will NOT penalize me in any way

and ive thought about doing both, it would be hard though...

I think you just answered your own question.
IF the papers are not due till a later date, then by all means, when opportunity knocks......ANSWER the door!:devil: :devil: :D

TTD

alright! haha now that someone agrees with me that i should do it, my mind is set... now i just gotta think of an excuse for why i cant go tomorrow... umm... i have to go work on a project and the girl is leaving at 5 so i have to go right after school... :D :D :D

GOOD DAY TOMORROW!

Hmmmmmmm try this!
Hey Mom and Dad...the papers are not due till March and I have this after School, School Project I need to be in on tomorrow with a few of my classmates that cannot wait. Since I don't have to be in court till a later date, I figure I can take this opportunity to further my "education" and take care of the papers later without regret or penality".

;) :devil:

TTD:firedevil :scared: :angel:

thats a good idea! now lets put it in my own words... ill tell her tonight...

'oh hey mom i just remembered that im supposed to work on this project after school tomorrow with a couple people... and i cant go to court and then come work on it because everyone will be gone by then cuz the girl whose house we are working on it at has to be gone by 4 for some family thing... so ill go to court friday?'

THINK IT WILL WORK?

could just test the waters....

with your parents I mean.

Just see what they think about you putting the court thing off for a day/week or whatever is soonest. If it's no big deal they'll tell you. If it is, you'll know that too. If they ask why, say you'd just really wanted to hang out with your friends that day.

No lies, no suspicion, no guilt.

After all, it's YOUR ability to drive that's up for discussion. I'd think that if YOU can stand not driving (or whatever the penalty is) for that extra time....that would be up to you.

It's been my experience that opportunities can be few and far between. I'd at least TRY to tickle--without deceiving my parents.

Good luck! :cool:

Hi Bass

Perhaps this is just me.... and Scottickle too by the sounds of things ;-)..... and I don't mean to sound boring or anything....

But is it really worth skipping a court appointment and lying to your parents just to go have a quick tickle of someone else's girlfriend?

First off - if she's that game.... she won't mind postponing it.

Second - regardless of when your papers are due in, it always looks better to any court if you do things sooner rather than later.

Third - You're 18 and an adult so at the end of the day it's up to you what you do.... and where tickling is concerned I understand the need for the odd white lie to the parents. However, wouldn't it be better and somewhat less deceitful to deal with the court thing, and then tell a little white lie at a later date which wouldn't cause too many problems than have to fabricate some great lie about your court thing and your school work etc....? Look at it this way - worst case scenario - you're found out. Your folks are going to be less pissed off if you've just told a white lie to go be with a girl (easy to understand) than if you've blatently made up all kinds, missed a court case and lied about school work to go be with a girl - someone else's girl at that. Worth a thought.

Fourth - if you're putting tickling before dealings with the court - essentially the LAW - then I think you need your priorities sorting.

And finally - Is this girl's boyfriend your friend also? Because I think you're pushing your friendship if you go fooling around with her behind his back. At the end of the day, tickling is a pretty intimate act however you look at it - if it wasn't, you wouldn't have to be doing it behind your friend's back would you? If I were her boyfriend, I'd be pretty mad if I found out what you were up to. Mind you, her going along with it doesn't say much for her, but you have the power to do the right thing.

Just think carefully. You have plenty of time for loads of tickling opportunities. Don't screw up something that is more important for a quick play. Prioritise... and if you do it the right way, you'll enjoy the tickling experience all the more because you won't be worrying about how many lies you've told and who may get hurt as a result - including yourself.

Just my thoughts.

I'm all for fun and the love of tickling.... but even though you are 18, you are still living under your parent's roof...

Bottom line, Sunrise has to agree a bit with ScotTickle and Ticklechiq. If your parents expect you to handle this court thing, then just take care of it. And the sooner, the better. Show them you are responsible and that you can make the right choices.

Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2:

ok well i just have 2 things to say...

1) sorry for causing so much controversy over this... i guess i just got a little excited...

2) i didnt do anything, so this post is pointless anyway...

sorry everybody :(

Looks I'm late with my 2 cents, but I have to agree with those that advocated responsibility over thrill-seeking. Like everyone one else who is a member of this Forum, tickling is a part of my life. For some it plays a large role, and for others it is still a hidden secret. Either way, it's up to each of us to decide where if falls in our list of priorities. I personally would advise bass to control his tickling urges, and not let his tickling urges control him. I'm not saying that is the case, but in questions of right or wrong, do or don't, should I or shouldn't I, I think most of us know the answers already. At 18, you are an adult, so make the choices that an adult should make.

The only person you can't fool is yourself. The question you need to ask yourself is, at the end of the day, am I proud of the way I conducted myself today?

Don't let tickling run your life, or you'll have more regrets when you are older than a missed opportunity to tickle some other guy's girlfriend.

Laughter

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back