• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another Tickling Conversation in my Sociology of Sexuality College Class

I bet there are people hoping that there is activity like this at Nest. Perhaps the Whiteford Tickler will make an appearance there....

I bet there are people hoping that there is activity like this at Nest. Perhaps the Whiteford Tickler will make an appearance there....
No, nobody at NEST is welcome to touch people after breaking into their room when they are asleep. :(

Not saying that they are welcome. That's common sense. Only saying that there are people who could be leaving their doors open in hopes of......

Not saying that they are welcome. That's common sense. Only saying that there are people who could be leaving their doors open in hopes of......

..in hopes of any random jagoff wandering in and doing something to get off?
I've never been, but from what I understand, the people at NEST are kinda into things like consent.

Sure, and I've never been either. But several people are telling me that they are leaving any adjoining doors ajar. Anybody who would walk in uninvited is a douche. But people have told me that they are arranging fantasy scenarios like that with others.

I'm just glad everything's working out well for you, Sara. I'm almost positive I'd be locked up like a vault once such communication like that started (but we're all macho-brace geniuses while anonymously hidden on the net, huh?). In my impossibly naive mind, I didn't think it would relate to the teacher being ticklish or not. More like a Lisa Ling video, where you hear unprejudiced opinions from people on both sides of the issue (Homosexuality and Religion', 'Sugar Daddies', 'BDSM world' and the like I think she's covered). But if no one else has even played the "devil's advocate" for such questions, I understand how insurmountable a feat it could seen, being the first voice of the opposite.

Whatever ends up, if such "tickle" talk is further shared, please keep all us pervs enlightened here! :blaugh:

All the best! :D

Last edited:
Emailing the teacher and saying something like, "I enjoy tickling and would love to comment, but I would really wish to remain anonymous among the class, is there anything you would like to ask that I could share and then you could bring it up in class?" I think the teacher would appreciate your honesty and willingness to participate

"And now, class, it's time for our group projects..."

Well if she wants to explore Tickling a man more maybe you could tell her I'd be willing to talk and tell all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're about to graduate. Thus, you likely NEVER EVER see any of these people again? What's the issue? (Yes, I understand bias/prejudice if you need further referrals, but as for the students, NUTS TO THEM!! in essence.)
It could either go right or wrong. But so far, my experiences from fellow students AT A CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY has been alarmingly accepting (I even found out some of "their" kinks in turn. :devilish: Sadly no tickle subs or switches... yet ;)). The worst: they think you're a one-sided lunatic rapist paedophile murderer. But again, really, have you spent ANY TIME with these people outside of classes? Ever? Do you really think their opinion of you will matter? If anything, they might remember you for the rest of svol as "that ka-RAZYY tickle girl". But school's not even two months left. Psh.
As long as you have sound reasons justifying your idiosyncrasies, I'd say the ball's in your court, either or.

Please please PLEASE share with us any further "discussions" (and possible - hopeful - real-life examples) that occur in this class, or as a result of it! :D

P.S. Must admit, as frightening as the home invasion is thing is, seems one of THE NICEST ways to make people remember to be responsible. Tickling's definitely memorable (or to the vanillas, what "might" be more than just tickling) and ensures they remember to be CONSCIENTIOUS adult people and LOCK THE DAMN DOOR!! :flatstare:

Or not, if they're looking for future tickles. :evilha:

It's easy to say "Why not admit your fetish?", but to some people fetishes are personal and nobody's business but theirs and their SO. And she probably spends time with or at least see her classmates outside of class, and will still hang out w/her college friends after she graduates.

My point is, even in today's world where people are supposed to be more open minded about paraphilia, and fetishes, there are still a lot of close minded judgemental jerks who aren't accepting of anything that's not considered "normal". There are probably some members of the LGBT community who are, even in this day and age, hesitant to come out in front of an entire classroom.

I remember a sad story on the TMF a few years back, where a young male college student was either "busted" or somehow exposed as being into tickling and as I recall the other students living on the floor at his dorm were not very accepting of this and some even ridiculed him.

So she'll announce it when she feels comfortable doing so, and even then probably only to close friends

First off, this teacher is awesome! I see the OP is from the MD area so if this is a teacher at a school in MD, even better. I think if you end up sharing your fetish, not necessarily in an open forum in class, but maybe in a written assignment, it may open the professors eyes to not only tickling, but just fetish in general. I'd also say, how deep you disclose would be your choice (obviously) but I wouldn't suggest getting into your deepest intimate desires when it comes to tickling. Just identifying as someone who enjoys it should suffice I'd think. Perhaps this professor is really just trying to look for potential tickle play partners as they're also into tickling and this is a legitimate way to talk about it openly with young and educated, potential lee's (or lers) :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back