• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another tickling episode?

April Oneil

Hello everybody!

I've been reading all the posting pages of Video/audio clips section and I noticed that many people said there is a cartoon episode where April gets tickled alone in a warehouse. Is it true?.
If you go to ninjaturtles.com and you read all the episodes maybe you can find it.

Intead of talking about the same episodes, why don't you write a tickle-story about April (or your fave character) getting tickled? It would fun.

And jut a simple question ... wouldn't you like that intead of Don Tortelli tickling April it would have been better to see .... SHREDDER????????. I would love to!!!!.
So please if anyone dreamt about April gets it alone ... write a story NOW!!!!!!.

Does anyone knows about a homepage where I can found tickling cartoons or artwork of this damsel in distress lady being tickled ... I saw one in Poisonous Monkey club at Yahoo! I have to say it's really good.

PLEASE ANSWER!!!!

Why Just April.

Some one should do a story were a bunch of female cartoon charatores get tickle tortured. April O'Neal, Lois Lane, Vicky Vail, Mary Jane Watson. Any Non superpowered female carachtores form super hero type cartoons. A giant tickle fight or all of them tied down and tickled in turn.

Either is a possibility. However, that should be in the story section. I believe the original issue was if/where there was a clip. The answer to that is YES and I believe I have it. I'll check for you, AO.

Ann

a female from uruguay name april oneil? ooook.....

oh now i remember! from the montevideo oneil's! of course..my bad.

scrap that doesn't someone have the tecnology to make the april in the warehouse clip???????

geez is a great screen name for someone that dredges up a post thats 3 years old...but my reply above is one of my funnier ones i think.....

Both posts are pretty funny, dtrell.

I don't know if the clever sarcasm has helped increase the number of truly torturous foot-tickling vids, however.

I hate vids where the tickler is spending 90% of their energy holding the ticklee's feet still. What a waste.

The "Charlie Girl Tickled by Domina Skye" (part 3) at tickling.info looks pretty good.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back