• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another ticklish world 1 *M/F

lois333

Disclaimer : This story is dark and contains shocking features
-Monster
-Non-con tickling
-Sexual stuff

Chapter I first missions

It was morning. A day had passed in this strange and disturbing new world. In this strange, frightening, disturbing situation… It was not enough to disturb the common sense of the household which had locked Matt in a room at the back of the house to prevent him from having the slightest view of the small river which bordered home while the women were taking their baths. The more sensitive and frightened of them had of course kept their shoes close so as not to be barefoot longer than necessary. The mage had warned them after all that going barefoot could attract unwanted guests so they didn't want to take any chances. Under the sun there was a good general mood that reigned after the noxious one of the day before: it was a new day, the day of departure and the first missions, the day of the adaptation.

Speaking of the missions, the mage returned to the house right after lunch. Before he could talk about serious matters, Matt asked him to heat some water in a pot to make coffee. It was indolent to be sure, but they might as well enjoy the last comforts of their modern life. The coffee poured, all took their places in the living room to listen to Malazaz.

“Hello to my Lady and to the young Master. I am back today as agreed. Before I state my requests, do you have any questions? "

" Yes, I've got one. Matt said. “Where do you live and how do you come here? "

“Young Master, I live approximately three kilometers upstream from your stream, behind the hills, you will find me easily. I myself come on foot. Something else ? "

"Yeah, how's it going to be? Do you designate for your missions where it is voluntary?" Elina asked confidently.

“It depends young lady. Today, for example, I have two missions for you. One designated for the young Master and one for a volunteer among you. Before I speak, are there any other questions? No ? Good. Here are my two requests. First for three days of food, one of you will have to fill this vial of spider venom for me. I mean a spider woman's venom. A half-woman, half-monster creature lives in a cave near some sort of twilight grove that you should spot below the creek. The place looks scary but apart from this creature not much lives there. "

"Why don't you go there yourself?" Andrea asked.

" For several reasons. The main reason being that I am male. These creatures have no interest in approaching male humans, let alone those who unwittingly burned their nests a hundred years ago and turned them into endangered species. Don't ask for more, there aren't many left alive and I've told you where one lives and that's all you need. "

“Good, now the second mission. To further my research, one of my main alchemical bases is usually provided to me by a friend ... who has just passed away. From a rare specie: an alchemist goblin. Goblins are common, vile little creatures and subject to their instincts however there is rarely a member of their species that exhibits rare intelligence. This special goblin tends to isolate himself from his peers in order to perfect his knowledge, and so they naturally become an alchemist. In short, one of them lives not far away, also downstream if it is not that we will have to continue further than to the grove, about a 2 hour walk from here. Your mission will be to secure this alchemical base. And this mission is for you Master Matt. "

" Why me ? And then why again can't you go there yourself? And above all, what is the reward? ”

"Well Master Matt, this alchemist called Bog is very disgusting to me, I've only met him once but this goblin made me so exasperated that I almost scorched him on the spot. As for the fact that it's you, I'm afraid sending a woman to a devious, educated creature on the first day of her arrival might not be very smart. As a man you will be able to discuss and negotiate with this beast without awakening its lower instincts. As for the reward, it will be 2 days of food per vial brought until the request is canceled by me. "

“Good,” Matt said, “I accept the assignment. Who's going for the second one? "

After a great silence the mage spoke again.

"Although it is not for me to nominate anyone, from what I have seen so far I would consider Lady Marie to be the best fit for this mission. When all is done, come and have Master Matt tea, you will give me what I am looking for and we will have a man-to-man conversation. "

* He targeted specifically. * Matt thought, * But why take her? I'm sure he would much rather take Carole out of the house to rinse his eye, and again, can he rinse his eye? *

"I accept," said Marie. And the group got under way.

The magician gone, Marie and Matt began to follow the course of the small river talking about everything and nothing. They were worried, not for themselves but for the girls at home. The fact of leaving and exploring was a good thing but no matter the distance traveled, they saw no fish in the river, no grain growing in the distance, no fruit… Only the big and dangerous central forest in the distance and the various landmarks information given to them by the magus for their mission. After a while, the river they were following branched off and it was time for partings. These were not intense separations with tears and fear but more a promise to meet soon in front of the hearth of the house surrounded by their friends.

Matt was walking towards Bog's house and from what the wizard told them, it shouldn't be very far. He was on his guard because after all, if the one he considered his mother had almost gone out to hunt a monster on purpose, he would have to negotiate after being chosen as a man. He wondered what horrors the creature could commit if he was a woman. It was with these reassuring thoughts that he saw some sort of smoking old shack in the distance, and the smoke stank. The closer it got the more it smelled of old, moldy plants.

Matt knocked on the door and he heard someone grumble inside. The door wouldn't open, he snapped back and then heard a nasal voice.

“Oh Mal! If I didn't open you it's not that I didn't hear you but that you have a better chance of getting home before I open you crumbling old man! "

"It's not Malazaz, but another human," Matt replied softly. Would you like to open up? "

The door will then open on a strange creature. A goblin is supposed to be small, right? This one came up to Matt's chest which made him look quite a respectable size compared to what one might assume. His skin was grayish and his head ugly however, and he smelled of old moldy plants, an excruciating odor.

"What are you doing here, human? Who are you ? How did you get here do you want some things to drink? "

Matt declined the offer and proceeded to explain everything to him, starting with his assignment on behalf of Malazaz. The goblin scowled and tried to kick him out but explaining that he had come here with five women (on Malazaz's advice) the alchemist changed his approach and became more friendly.

"Listen to me carefully Matt, first beware of this old fox because if he never lies he always hides things, this old owl is older and smarter than my old master. He won't help you without getting something out of it, much like me. I would agree to provide you for the old wizard on two conditions. The first is that you complete a quest for me, for a reward. The second will wait until you finish. "

"Alright, what is this quest?" "

"You have to fill me with that vial of spider woman venom, there's one nearby and I know exactly where it's hiding!" She is one of the last of her breed so be careful she will be aggressive. And still you are lucky to be a man, they are rather lenient with them "

" Agressive ? Lenient? What do you mean ? "

"I'm not your maid, if you're in such a hurry to find out just go. And here, take this vial. "

Matt spun like the wind, worried about Marie, whom he had left a few hours ago.

A few hours earlier, Marie was still walking towards the uninviting trees. She was thinking. Her feet were ticklish, she knew that. She knew this because, of course, she had been tickled by her friends and family in her lifetime. The area of ​​her heel and toes was quite ticklish, she found it hard not to laugh but her arch was much more. If she could control herself for a few minutes when tickling her, the rubbing on her soles causes her to lose that control. Marie considered herself to be quite ticklish overall but not ultra ticklish, not after what her best friend Carole had told her. However, she was afraid of being tickled, but for a completely different reason.

No, if Marie was very careful with her feet, it is because once, friends had blocked her legs in order to tickle her feet. They hadn't tickled her briefly just to play. No, this time they wanted her to beg them to stop and despite her pleading they had continued.

It was that day that she realized she enjoyed it. Getting her feet tickled ever since had aroused feelings of love and hate that she had only conceptualized until now. She hated that her feet were sensitive, tickling them was already torture in itself, but she wondered what pleasures this torture could bring her.

However, having only had one other real experience of the same kind which was far too shameful by the way, she had very strongly repressed any of those feelings. The last one to have made him feel these contradictory feelings was his own then 12-year-old stepson who had blocked her legs during what was akin to a game. He then tickled her feet for ten minutes during new in her desire and shame. Marie had never suspected that her son had taken advantage of it in the same way. Either way, it went against all of her values.

She had been walking for several tens of minutes in the dark wood, following the instructions of the mage. Over time, difficult to quantify because very few lights illuminated the forest, the landscape has changed somewhat, the trees have become a little less filled, the mushrooms more numerous. Marie said to herself that she had taken the wrong direction, and that she was sinking into this forest freezing her with fear so she turned around. However, as she continued on her way, she tripped over a small log of dead wood that she had not seen and smashed it in the process making a loud noise.

She then heard a sort of bewildering roar coming from the direction she was taking, coming from the right path. Noises were heard in the thickets. Suddenly, Marie noticed that the forest was full of life. Terrified of seeing a beast, Marie got up and started running in the direction she was initially going, plunging deeper into the dark forest. She ran as fast as she could, barely looking in front of her and struggling not to crush a branch. She didn’t see that next to the path you could see more and more a whitish substance on the vegetation.

After a few minutes of frantic running, Marie, out of breath, stopped. She decided to stop to catch her breath and saw a thick tree with tall branches. Feeling warm under her big sweater hiding her figure, she took it off and tied it to her belt, revealing her buttoned jacket, before heading to the tree to sit down. It was then that she walked on one thread of the whitish substance, and another, and lost her balance to fall heavily forward on a kind of fleece net of the substance in question.

She struggled, screamed and moaned but the canvas stuck, and she found herself immobilized, in an almost perfect X, face down. Her stuck chin forced her to stare straight ahead, and what she saw was a distinct thread that rose from her strange sticky silk prison and vibrated with every movement.

After a moment that seemed like an eternity, the canvas vibrated strongly to the right of Marie who could not turn her head. A feminine and bewitching voice is then heard.

"Hoho, what beautiful prey is this?" "

At the word "prey", Marie panicked and moved in all directions.

"No, don't move like that, you're tickling my hunting instinct and trust me you don't want to, I can't, there's too much at stake."

Marie was trying to find out where the way came from. Then she saw her. A woman, or rather a half-woman. She had a woman's upper body, well proportioned with two arms, pretty even though only her skin was a pale purple. Her lower body, including her legs, was that of a spider.

Marie tensed and gasped in terror.

“A human woman, far from home, such rare prey, such perfect prey. I can finally save my people. "

Marie jumped at the opportunity to negotiate, seeing it as a glimmer of hope.

"To save? Can I help you? Untie me and I'll help you as much as I can swear!"

"No no, I have to test you already, see if you can help me, only after we reach my lair"

With these words, Marie understood one thing, she was never to arrive at the lair of this thing.

"Test? How?" Or "What? What should I do?"

"Nothing at all, let's see if you're ticklish."

Marie was completely taken aback as the spider took place above her. Her thoughts were cut off by the creature moving above her. She felt her Huggs slide, exposing her bare feet. Her feet were perfectly proportioned. They feet were milky white except for her heels and the cushions of her toes, which were more pinkish.

"Oh dear! How sweet they look! I had rarely seen this before. Pretty feet! Brown toes and green connection in addition, what luck. You'll do the trick. But first, it's time for fun <3. "

Marie did not understand this thing about connection, but she became frantic remembering the story of toe color, and all that could happen.

"Please don't tickle my feet !!" PLEASE! I can not take it! She begged, in vain.

The spider then began to play with her delicate toes.

"Hhhahahahahahahahah! Noooooo, hahahahahahahahahahahah!"

The spider smiled a little when she heard Marie's small laughs.

The creature was disappointed, however: this laugh is barely correct good for a brown level. In response she added two of her spider limbs to tickle her heels.

“Eeeeeeeeeeeekhahhahahahahahhahaaahhaahhahawhahahahay! " screamed Marie. “Nnnnnnnnnnooooooohahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahaha !!"

Marie was screaming and laughing, shaking her arms, trying to squeeze her toes to protect them from the tickling of the creature that kept tickling her. For about ten minutes Marie kept laughing, sometimes trying to beg, screaming that it tickled too much. But nothing helped. The spider's limbs kept moving, sometimes in small circles, sometimes in large ones. The canvas vibrated, Marie began to struggle with it. Marie was laughing out loud, and while the laughter was drying her throat, her panties were starting to get wet. Marie, swept away in a whirlwind of sensation was once again on the brink but this time around she wanted to resist the sensation with all her heart.

* Don't get turned on. Think about the household. *

The circles continued on her tormented heels and toes. She laughed as she rarely had. But she clung to her one thought despite her panties getting wetter and wetter.

Suddenly the spider stopped. Marie was able to catch her breath, fearing the worst. Her arms burned her from the struggling pulling.

"Good good good. As you know, the color of your toes shows the sensitivity of your pretty little feet. Brown is a good color, you are in the most ticklish 20% of your species. But are you worth your heel? Green? Your toes are worth a light brown, but that wouldn't be a medium brown unless your arches were ... "

"Whahahahat?" said Marie, still laughing.

Marie felt a single touch against the arch of her right foot. She winced unable to answer.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH" screamed Marie at length.

"Blue"

With these words, the spider used 4 of her spider legs to tickle the soles of Mary's feet, whose eyes closed and her jaw clenched at best.

*Hohohohohohoohohld ohohoohohn*

Before a wild laugh escaped.

“Eeeeeeeeeeeekhahhahahahahahhahaaahhaahhahawhahahahay! Nnnnnnnnnooooooohahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahaha !! Nnnoooofffaaiirrhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa !! "

Marie burst out laughing. Her head was rocking back and forth, her hair pressed against her sweat-soaked forehead and her panties soaked. She felt a new pleasure rise in her crotch.

Stohohohohohohohohohhopoppppppp! Pleaihihiihihihihihihihiihse!

It was after about 20 minutes that the spider stopped. 20 minutes of laughs and pleads. Marie was huffing, frustrated, tired, but also guilty of the pleasure she felt and the little resistance she had.

“You are the best thing to happen to me,” said the spider. "I'm taking you with me.".

Matt had been running for a long time, following the route Bog had given him and relying on his landmarks. Marie was in danger and he had to speed up. Skirting a sort of mountain deep in the dark forest, Matt eventually found the entrance to a cave that seemed to glow from within. Once inside he realized that a strange sort of rock glistened along the walls lighting up the canvas covered passage. Matt then ventured through the tunnels. After a short time he came to a large cavity and what he saw there shocked him.

A woman, his mother-in-law, Mary, was wrapped in a thin layer of silk by the spider woman. A blindfold made of web was over her eyes, preventing her from seeing. The headband thickened around her ears and covered them completely so she couldn't hear either. Marie was increasingly wrapped in web, her legs in Y. She ended up fully wrapped with only her head, bare vulva and bare feet exposed. Marie was begging and crying softly.

"Here, a guest," said the spider, hanging Marie's cocoon from the ceiling so that it no longer touched the ground.
"You're lucky I'm old, tired and busy, human, otherwise I would have just killed you on the spot."
She hooked Marie's toes with fine silk cord to the cocoon, immobilizing them completely.

"You wrap my mother-in-law over there, I want you to set her free. I also came for your venom."

"Ah sure everyone wants our venom, that's why my kind is dead, damn goblins, damn Malazaz."

"With my mother we come on behalf of both… But why would we kill you?"

"A spider woman only bites twice in her life cycle, the first time when she was born and the second kills her."

"It doesn't change the situation, I need your venom and you still have my mother."

"Well, I offer you an offer for the sake of the children. A ticklish night for your mother and in return you will have my venom. In the name of Maldazaz who eradicated my peers, his envoy will allow our renewal."

"What?" Matt was surprised by the offer.

"I am the last of my kind, and this is the future." She pointed to two round bags made of web.

“You see, eggs hatch at night in response to a lot of anima, hence a woman. Children then have to bite to get rid of their juvenile poison and feed on the anima contained in female laughter. so that the children will be able to grow up in good conditions. "

While telling her story, she moved the bags containing the eggs one by one and stuck them in the cocoon: one near each foot.

“Your mother is ticklish enough and connected enough to allow my children to live, that's all I ask. You tickle your mother until the eggs hatch and you let my children feed. In the morning I give you my poison and you become your mother's savior, what are you saying? My children's poison is volatile and should almost completely disappear from her body before morning. "

“Connected? What is that ? And what is that 'ticklish enough?'

"Ah the mage always tells the truth but he never divulges it in full of course. As you know the anima shows the degree of sensitivity, not only that of your feet. You can find small marks of it all over the body of the women, The mark of sensitivity will be generally a small one colored circle. The connection is different, it represents the capacity to orgasm due to the stimulation of the given body part. For example, take a good look at the soles of this woman's feet. "

The spider pointed at a small rectangular line on the soles of each foot of Mary, they were green.

"It means that she is aroused by having her feet tickled, but green is very low it's very unlikely that she will get off by having only her feet stimulated, let alone if they are only brown." . But for someone who has never had an anima burst, this is huge. "

"Burst of anima? "

“What you humans are going through to give us anima, to make us live. And then it will do you good too. "

"An orgasm? You want me to help you make her orgasm ? I mustn't," Nate said with heavy breath.

This response required will on the part of Matt whose chest was throbbing. It was very difficult for him to look away from Marie's bare feet protruding from the cocoon. He still remembered the time he could have tickled his stepmother's feet over 10 years ago.

" You must not ? You know if you don't, you won't get my poison. Not even a vial. And then I would kill you, and your mother too. If you're wondering why I'm doing this, it's only to annoy this magician. If you don't protect your women, he'll get them. Or us. In any case you will have to make concessions and sacrifices. The only difference is that today whether you sacrifice yourself or not the result will be the same, apart from your death of course. And you can be sure they won't hold on long without you. "

With these words, the Spider-Woman reached out to Mary's left foot and began to tease the soles of the woman's feet with slight scratches from five long fingernails.

"Whhhhhahahahahahaoo? Heheehehehehahahahahahelp! Hahahahahahahahahah !!"

Marie began to twist and squirm in the cocoon. The spider and slid her fingernails effortlessly over the ball of Marie's feet, each pass delivering waves upon waves of tickling against Marie's most fragile nerves.

"Hahahahahahahahahahaaa !! Ssssttahahahahahahahahahapppp !! IIIIchahahahahahahahahahahnnnttttaakkeeeiitttthahahahahahahahahahahahahahah !!". Marie's head shook with each new wave of laughter.

Matt was mesmerized by the sight of his stepmom tickled in front of him. He let the tickling go on for minutes an felt his excitement rise a little more every moment. He had spent most of his life watching videos showing these kinds of scenes: a woman tied up, with ticklish feet, tickled helplessly. It had always turned him on, and the embarrassment he felt about the identity of the woman in front of him faded every time the blood pulsed in his penis. Still, Matt was scared. He didn't want to die, he didn't want his mother trapped here, he didn't want this world to change them both.

The spider stopped tickling Marie and came to position itself behind Matt. She put her hand on his cock, which she began to stroke through his pants and whispered in his ear.

"You know what? It's not your fault after all, you're my hostages. There's nothing you can do about it if you want to save your mother, can you?" She is blindfolded, her ears plugged, she neither hears nor sees. You will not be recognized. Besides, my little ones will do everything, you just have to start a little. But you don't need that. "

The spider took off his pants and underpants and the fearful Matt didn't resist. Half-naked, he approached the cocoon and especially the bare feet emerging from it.

"Please don't tickle me, I can't stand it!" Begged Marie with tears on her cheeks.

Marie's feet began to move frantically while the feet despite the maintenance of the silk cords. Matt was only more excited. Pleadings, feet trying to escape ... He began to tickle both feet of his mother-in-law.

"Heeheeheeheeheehahahahahhahaheheeheehee!" Marie let out a series of chirping laughs. ”Heeheheheeheehahahahahahannnnnnnahahahahahaoooooooeheheheheheee! "

She twisted and squirmed in her cocoon as she could feel the sensation of arousal rise. It seems her private senses while being tickled turned her on even more.

The spider came to position itself next to Marie, then began to part her lips and massage her clitoris.

Mary's senses were on fire as a finger penetrated her privacy. Nails clawed at her round pink heels, to the spongy pink balls of her toes, and along her soft soles.

* Nohohoohohohn… Doohohoh'nt cuuhuhuhuhm... * thought Marie

Marie wished she could move her feet only to the side and out of the way, if only for a moment of relief, but the silk cords made any sort of maneuver impossible.

The spider continued to finger Marie with one hand, stroking her clit with the other. Marie was moving her pelvis, laughing like crazy and then Matt stopped tickling her, and teased with a finger the poor arches of his stepmom.

“N-no! Please! N-not my aches! Everything except my aRCHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA !!! "

The maddening sexual stimulation between her lips had only lasted for ten minutes, but due to the tickling she had been on pulled toward orgasming for some time despite her best efforts. And then it happened.

“NOHOHO! I *gasp * I MUST NOT * moan * STOP !! PLEASE !! I MUST * moan * NOT CUM * moan * not…. "

The sensation was incredible for Marie, a mixture of tickling and sensations concentrated on her feet reaching up to her penis. For the first time, the sensation overwhelmed her. She had an orgasm, and one of the strongest she has ever had.

Matt stopped tickling his mother. His attention, however, was focused on the hectic Spider-Woman further away: the eggs were hatching.

It was at this moment that Marie felt a single capricious tickle descend down her left foot. She chuckled as the little spider continued to dance on her heel.

“Eeeeekkk !! Hahahahahahah !!!

Marie, although tired, laughed. Slowly, more and more eggs began to hatch, nourished by the anima that Marie had just given off. The newborns began to find their way as others emerged and already crawled on her two trapped and exposed feet.

Shortly after, the entire hulls opened. Hundreds of tiny spiders sprout from each egg sac and begin to scale the ticklish skin in which they were presented. Within minutes, her two feet, plump pink soles, and short toes were covered in a dense layer of tiny scribbling paws, all attacking every nerve.

"Come on my little ones, it's time to eat." said the spider and suddenly the little spiders all bit at the same time. Marie, who was already laughing very loudly, became totally hysterical.

Each newborn that explored her exposed skin brought her closer and closer to complete hysteria.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA !!! NNNNNHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!

"WWWWWHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH !!!

Hundreds of little spiders were shaking and stepping on her soft, delicate feet without caring about the anguish of the woman. The spiders slid back and forth in balled heels, while most scurried around, under, and between her toes.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Matt understood why his mother was hysterical as her toes had changed color to a bright red. A sensibility above the natural limit. He was in a sort of trance, as if he too was impacted by the anima that bursted out the laughing woman minutes earlier.

"Come on, I'll reward you, you did a really good job. My race is coming back to life."

Matt didn't resist when the spider brought him to his mother's crooked laughing face and began to masturbate him. Then she urges him to continue alone as she returned to deal with Marie's throbbing sex. Matt let go completely and very quickly a powerful jet coming out of his penis hit the cheek and especially the inside of Marie's open mouth.

Marie half suffocated by the sudden jet, her senses on fire. The tickling was much worse than the previous hours, she was screaming like hell. Her pussy was on fire, it was torture. Her mantra had crumbled.

When she felt a viscous liquid come into her throat, she swallowed, forced to catch her breath. This sensation combined with the rest overwhelmed her senses again and she was devastated by a powerful orgasm. She arched as best she could and moaned for many seconds before her uncontrolled, mad laugh resumed.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!! NNNNNOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!! PPPPLLEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!! SSSTSTTTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPHAPHAPHAPHAPHAP !!!"

A few minutes later, another spray wet her face and her mouth and the same sensation came over her again. The smell and taste of the substance seemed familiar at first glance, but very distant.

His anima-altered mind and body decided they liked this mysterious liquid. Marie associated the delicious sensations it caused to the taste and began to wait for the mysterious jet to flow over her. However, it never came a third time. Without this strange stimulation, Marie quickly sank into a state of delirium induced by the tickling. The world revolved around and around her tearfully blindfolded eyes. The incessant scribbling continued into the night.

In the morning, Matt woke up at the foot of the cocoon containing Marie, still asleep. He held in his hand the two vials filled with the venom he dreamed of. He remembered the spider's last words before leaving him:

"Here is your due and now I'm going to die. Remember that if this woman ever returns to this forest, what she has just experienced will only be a warm-up compared to what awaits her because none of my children will ever forget that night and will go crazy feeling the smell of his feet. "

He went to inspect Marie as he took her out of the cocoon. He then saw the consequences of the previous night: Marie now had two brown lines on the soles of her feet instead of the green present before and her toes had turned blue, proof of the intensity of what she lived. Matt felt bad as he thought back to the day before, he felt guilty, very guilty especially since he had gotten wild pleasure out of it. His guilt made him happy, however, because it meant he was still himself. He untied Marie who got dressed in all her clothes scattered around the cave. Well, almost all of her clothes: her Huggs had been removed and lost earlier the day before.

"I'll lend you my shoes, you better not come in barefoot." Matt offered. "Ah but look, your nails have changed color!"

"Thank you… Yes I had a very long night… But thanks to you it's over thank you very much! And thank you for the shoes. And if you could not say anything to others that would be okay with me. I'd rather they didn't know, it's complicated enough. "

Matt nodded and the pair set off together towards the river. They then separated as Matt announced that he had to return to the goblin and that she had to keep it a secret. He would then go to Malazaz himself to deliver the precious vial after going back home. Marie accepted and started to get back to the house.

Matt hadn't missed the old scent emanating from the alchemist's hut.

"Bog, it's Matt, I got what you asked for." Matt said, knocking on the door.

A whole bunch of weird noise came out of the house and then a loud thud followed by curses presumably coming from the goblin's mouth. He opened the door and limped out of his house as he apparently slipped on his way to the door.

"So how did you succeed? Show me ! Matt took out the vial. "Mmmh indeed it seems.." The goblin's face was twisted in what must have been an attempt to smile. "Now tell me young human, seeing your face yesterday I deduced that Malazaz himself had requested venom as well. He sent a woman alone, right? Matt replied in the affirmative.

"Haha sneaky, I guess I can picture what happened next, she must have been drooling, well now it will be easier to get venom if the number of spider women increases. Watch out for you young human, this magician like all the inhabitants of this world will do some dirty tricks to recover anima. It must be said that humans are a formidable vector, even an irresistible one... In the immediate future, beware of the magician, he is devious and will do anything to, little by little, corrupt your little group. Although you could also participate if your heart tells you. Anyway. Stay here."

With these words Bog returned to his house and swore again as a hubbub was heard again. A victorious "Ha!" was heared after a few more minutes of commotion and came out with another vial filled with purple liquid.

"Here, this is for you, this is a potion of my invention. It is very valuable because I can no longer manufacture it myself, some components being impossible to find nowadays. If you make someone drink it, just say within a few minutes a part of the body followed by '+2' or '-2', as you suspect, you will be able to lower or raise the sensibility of the desired body part. "

“Thanks Bog. By the way, for my mission, for the alchemical substance, how do we do? "

"Ah, I have my terms." A carnivorous smile appeared on Bog's face. "I could get it for you in two days because I have work to do. However, we will start with just five doses, one dose per day, five days in a row without a break. You follow me ? "

" Yes perfectly ".

"Well, if you ever miss out on the 5 in a row I'll break our deal and no longer do business with your group." Now, second condition: a woman will have to come and collect the package. I am now curious about your group and I want to meet smart people. Think about it before engaging with me. A unique woman, five days in a row. We start as soon as you want from the day after tomorrow. "

Matt opened his mouth to start chatting but was interrupted by the goblin curtly.

“It’s not debatable, I’m not your friend but rather a business partner. Think with your group and then act accordingly. Now broom! I have a lot to do with this venom." Bog came back to his house and slammed the door. "

Matt had been up the river for several hours when he saw his country house in the distance. Perfect, he had deserved a break after all. Once inside the house, the occupants jumped on him to hear an account of his adventures and the outside world, but before he began to tell his story Marie asked him to follow her on the pretext of returning his shoes. She had told the group that she lost hers in the forest on the way home and that Matt lent her his before anything dramatic happened.

Once in Marie's room, she grabbed the shoes stored in the closet and gave them to her. She now wore slippers veiling her toes and leaving the rest of the foot free. She told Matt that she had nothing more than that and flip flops, so she wouldn't leave the house out of fear of reliving the night before. She concludes by asking him to ask the wizard if there is something he could do about it.

Matt departed to the wizard's house. He was hungry, like the rest of the household, so he was hurrying to his destination. The odd circular shaped hut was hidden behind the hills three kilometers upstream from the river. Matt took relatively little time to cover this short distance. With the hut in sight, Matt was surprised to see a table set halfway with cups and a magician bringing what looked like a teapot.

"Right on time young Master, take a seat please," said the mage politely. Matt settled in and declined for the mage to serve him the contents of the teapot. Maldazaz took no notice and poured out what turned out to be hot coffee. Matt then regretted his decision.

"I imagine you have succeeded in your missions, haven't you? "

“Yes" said Matt, "at least for the venom. The alchemical substance will have to wait a few more days, Bog is finicky, I hope not all goblins are like him! "

"No there are not two like him Master Matt, the others are relatively unintelligent hence his exile. Now can I have the vial? "

"Let's talk before that as I have a few questions. First, what is the substance that Bog must provide me? Second, you knew what was going to happen in the forest didn't you? Why didn't you warn us? Why did you choose her? Because she was the only one with some connection?" Matt was starting to warm up.

"Ah from what you say I take it that lady Marie spent a restless night said the mage with a carnivorous smile which he quickly masked with his usual affable air. Tell yourself that what matters is whether she came out healthy in body and mind. And indeed young master I didn't tell you everything but it wasn't to act against you or your group. Regarding Marie, I do not remember having designated anything contrary to the Bog case, if I suggested it it is only because she seemed to be the only one to be determined, we would not want a mission fails and one of your companions to disappear in the wild don't we? It would be terrible for you, and even more so for her. Finally concerning your first question. This is the seed of this very special goblin. "

Matt was stunned by what he had just heard, he could hardly reply after the mage's logical explanation although he still resented him. The last part, however, left him speechless.

"From… Did I hear correctly?" "

"Yes, young Master, as I explained the other day, the anima is very focused in everything related to sexuality. And this intellectually developed goblin has something essential to a lot of experience, I'm afraid. I am well aware that this is incongruous, which is why I will handsomely reward you and your group for something so easy to obtain. Besides, I don't care and I don't want to know anything, it's between your group and him. "

Once again, the mage had cut the discussion off with an authoritative air. Matt gave up the idea of ​​arguing about it any longer for now, handing the vial of poison to the mage, who gladly accepted it.

"Master Malazaz, can I have the food please? "

"It will appear to your house before you get there." The mage reassured him.

" One last thing. My mother-in-law lost her shoes in the forest and as you can imagine, this is a problem. Especially since she doesn't have any other decent ones. Could you do something about this? "

"Master Matt we're hooked up, I was just about to give you a task related to this matter. I wanted to tell you that you can all come and consult me ​​to provide you with various equipment. See me as a humble merchant and so yes I can make boots for your mother but it will not be free." The wizard said under Matt's pissed-off front gaze.

"And what will the payment be?" He asked coldly.

“Let’s see young Master, calm down! I am your ally, not your enemy! If the price isn't right then I'm open to haggling, especially since there's nothing forcing you to come see me. Regarding the price of the boots, I will not disclose it to you because lady Marie will negotiate it herself and I refusefor the compensation for a transaction to be shared by her as by me. Just as I would not share what I am going to give you in exchange for transcribing my words to your group. "

The mage then rummaged in his painted robe and pulled out a parchment.

"This is a scroll that I have inscribed a basic hypnosis spell on. This is an experiment carried out a few centuries ago in order to ... I digress. This basic hypnosis causes the target to go barefoot as soon as they hear the keyword chosen by the user, regardless of the situation. You are free to do what you want with it, it's up to you.
To use it, hold it with one hand while being close to the target, say "activated parchment" then the chosen keyword and if the person goes barefoot, you have succeeded. I now trust you to do my “publicity”. "

“But after all I didn't commit to anything! Matt answered incredulously.

"So you are going to keep such important information from your young Master group? Since it would only be a transactional relationship, I don't see where the harm could be. In any case, I hope to see lady Marie before the end of the day, one of the key elements in making good quality boots will soon be unusable ... "

“Okay okay! I accept. And I'm going home now." Matt said as he stood up and turned his back.

“Goodbye young Master. Have a good trip. "

" Goodbye." Matt didn't turn around saying that and left to join his home.

--------------------------------

I decided to rewrite my previous story as I did not like where it was going, anyway if you like what I wrote feel free to comment / dm me and do not hesitate to mention what you'd like to read, I would be more than happy to take requests concerning the story.

Also if you want you can vote on the poll I put on my DA profile. Thanks for reading :)

https://www.deviantart.com/lois33310

Last edited:
A great story!!! I can barely wait to see more!!! But you might want to proofread it again. There are several occasions where you refer to Marie with 'his' and even Matt got to become a 'her' at one time!

It always throws you off for a moment as a reader before you make the correction in your mind.

Yes sorry about that, I try but as english is not my first language some things slips through despite my own proofread. I will do my best for correcting the many mistakes.

Thanks for the feedback guys, glad to entertain you :)

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back