• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another ticklish world 3 - *M/F

lois333

Chapter 3: First Steps in the Central Forest

The afternoon was already well underway as Matt sat on a rock near the river bordering the house. While awaiting Carole’s trip to the mage’s house, his mind was awash with thoughts. What bothered him was that when Marie, the woman he considered his mother, returned yesterday from Malazaz's in slippers, she had shied away from all conversation and went straight to bed claiming to be tired. Her face was flushed and the dried tear marks adorning her face indicated she had certainly been crying.

He later went to see her to make sure everything was okay, only to find her barefoot on her bed. Naturally he inspected her feet and noticed two things: firstly, Marie's brown line seemed darker than before, visual proof of the desire and arousal she would feel at the slightest stimulation of her sensitive feet. Secondly, as Marie’s toes began to twitch during his inspection he noticed a beautiful blue color on her toenails; much darker than he remembered. He was instantly reassured, at least, not to find them pink, the ultimate symbol of the sensitivity of a woman’s feet currently only borne by Carole.

He looked up at that moment and saw Marie looking at him strangely - a look Matt didn't understand at the time because he would never have expected it from her. A look of desire. At least what he now thought was a look of desire. He was now sure the mage had been up to his old tricks again, especially since Marie had appeared the next morning with a new pair of boots hiding her sensitive feet, boots she hadn't brought with her the day before.

Regardless, although torn with questions during the morning and early lunch, Marie had not said anything about her meeting with Malazaz. The subject was quickly forgotten when more pressing matters arose: they had only two days of rations left. Elina and Julie had apparently spent some time exploring the few miles around the house, but they did not find anything. The generally agreed solution was to keep exploring, but none of the women here seemed to want to risk it for fear of the monsters hunting their sensitive feet, and Matt had already done more than his part in the mission and travel. The matter of Bog was raised but quickly dismissed as the bulk of the discussion on this had occurred the day before.

The group ultimately chose a 3rd option: Matt was going to go to revisit the mage to ask him for a task. Carole jumped at the opportunity to accompany Matt; a notion that surprised him as it would naturally involve the mage striking a deal with her. Given it was the first time Carole had left the house, Matt figured what she was going to ask the mage had to be important.

Ever since they first came to this strange new world, Matt found Carole to be completely different from the person he had known all his life. The woman he knew from their old world was strong-willed and assertive; a person who wouldn't let anything go once it had drawn her attention. She loved to party at Marie's (her best friend) and nearly always ended up showing her permanently pristine pedicured feet to those she knew were entranced by them, with a lascivious and provocative look. Clearly, the self-effacing woman, who looked distinctly pale these days owing to never leaving the house, was not the same Carole. Matt also hadn't seen her without her boots since Malazaz had mentioned tickling. He decided to raise this with her on the way, indicating just how different she seemed to him.
Carole had always been rather close to Matt, the son of her best friend who noticeably became a handsome boy and then a handsome man over the years. As soon as he mentioned the change in her behaviour, she knew he was right and she herself resented how she felt. So, she decided to tell him her story.

Carole’s feet had always been excruciatingly ticklish. She had realized that as a child when her father playfully tickled her and she instantly hated it. It was way too intense. Throughout her youth, Carole began to constantly wear big boots and thick socks whatever the season. Her feet hardly ever touched the ground directly, so they were incredibly soft and sensitive. She liked the look of her feet very much, however, and had always found them to be far more beautiful than any of her friends’ walking around in open shoes. She quickly decided to take care of them and therefore made her first pedicure appointment when she was a teenager… it was one of the worst experiences of her life. Carole didn't give up there, so she learned how to perform her own pedicures, under the guidance of a friend of her mother, who owned a salon.

Carole increasingly associated her feet with her femininity: they were the feet of a princess, her treasure that she would offer only to her one true love. It would be her first time, the first time that she would show them to someone voluntarily for them to enjoy (and certainly not to exploit!)

When Carole was 18, she was in college and shared a flat with a girl from her Masters program. This girl, unlike Carole at the time, had a lot of friends and regularly organized small parties involving copious alcohol. One evening, Carole came home a little late after a long day at work while one such party was in full swing. The girls were talking about their feet in general and more specifically their recent pedicures, given spring had arrived and it was getting warmer and warmer.

Carole's roommate sensed an opportunity to make Carole the centre of attention, since she had never managed to see her feet - even when she was going to the shower! However, the situation somehow got out of hand and a boy ended up tickling Carole’s socked foot through for a minute: an endless minute during which Carole screamed and cried, shocking everyone with her sensitivity. Carole went to lock herself in her room, only opening after the tireless apologies from her drunk roommate and after the man who tickled her was gone. The story could have ended there, but alas worse was to come.

A few weeks later, Carole received an invitation to the most selective and popular party on campus - organized by the student committee. This committee was responsible for student social life across the campus (i.e. all the major parties) and once a year they rented a mansion where the biggest party of the year would be held.

Carole had received an invitation to this incredible event, she couldn't believe it! She was even invited to the pre-party social (generally an excuse just to pre-drink). She attended gladly, and there she found herself drinking alcohol in the company of the cutest boys in her university, not noticing the time that was passing nor the fact that no one else had actually shown up for the party.

After a few drinking games, Carole was heavily drunk and the shenanigans then began. The boys undressed her, leaving only her underwear in place, and she was tied to a table in the basement of the house. The boys then took turns tickling her, one by one, during the evening. The first one to tickle her poor feet and make her scream had a familiar face: it was the man who had previously traumatised her by tickling her socked foot at her roommate’s party! He gave her a nickname: "Bertha" in reference to Bertha with the big foot.

Bertha was screaming and the increasingly drunken boys were having fun. The main game created that evening was played by three people at a time: the one who made Bertha laugh the most by tickling her large feet in a given period of time was the only one exempt from licking a whole glass of vodka from Carole’s long toes, poor soles and sensitive heels.

Variants of this game were also invented: filling her navel with vodka, licking Jagermesiter from her armpits… Carole was licked more in this one evening than any woman would ordinarily be in a lifetime.

Some of the boys suggested that they would let Carole go if she “satisfied” them. She screamed that she would suck all the dicks in the house rather than endure the tickle hell she was in. She would do anything. However all sexual actions were forbidden to prevent things from getting even more out of hand and the night kept going peacefully...well almost. Carole ended up gagged by the dozen people left for the after party who were playing tic-tac-toe on her poor soles, which, once covered in ink, were washed with a brush and soapy water, making Carole shriek.

That evening, something changed in Carole. After changing university under the pretext of family concerns, her personality flipped. She was no longer shy, submissive and, generally, a pushover, but instead assertive and outgoing. Her big feet were no longer a hidden treasure but a weapon of mass seduction. By exposing them she took control of any situation that previously would have made her uncomfortable, and no one could touch them.

"And you see, as soon as the magician mentioned tickling I froze. After my toes took on that pink color and he said I would become the target of merciless tickling monsters… It took me back to that night… I would do anything to avoid reliving it. That's why I was like that ... But going out, and talking to you, already makes me feel better.” Carole was smiling sweetly as she walked a bit behind Matt who had been picking up the pace for a few minutes.

"I'm glad you told me that Carole, and I'm glad it makes you feel better.” Matt was in front for good reason: the little dark spot that beaded on his pants through his underwear had appeared a few minutes ago and has since widened as Carole was telling her story.

"But then, aren't you afraid of the mage? "

"Not at all, he's a man. Men are easy to captivate, they all drool in front of my feet and as soon as I take off my shoes, I'm in control. Especially considering his gaze from the other day. "

“You sure are confident !” Matt said teasingly.
"Of course, after all it has always worked on you! Especially whenever I was wearing a toering and anklet, right? Did you truly think I wouldn't notice you taking pictures of my seductive feet from every possible angle all these years? "

Matt said nothing and his body suddenly stiffened. He could only stammer an apology. Carole then continued, laughing:

"Don't worry, It’s kind of my fault anyway, and I have nothing against fetishists, I dominate them. That’s why I don’t fear the mage.” She concluded as the hut was finally in sight.

They approached the hut, more precisely the usual table halfway. However, this time the table was different, it was bigger and had three seats.

"I was waiting for you; would you like coffee?" the mage asked; a benevolent smile on his face. After his two guests nodded, he began to pour the brown brew into their cups, his sleeves blowing in the wind. He motioned for his guests to sit down and sat down himself.
"To what do I owe the honor, lady Carole, master Matt?"

Carole spoke instantly.
“I want to do business! "

Matt saw the mage's smile widen. He decided to speak up in order to change the subject.

“Food, master Mage. I came here to discuss food since we have less than two days of rations left."

"So you're both here to haggle, fine! Master Matt, let's start with you, you want food, but did you bring me what I asked for? "

“This is the whole point; we refuse to deal with Bog at this time. We want another way to earn food. "

" Is that all? Do you think you are in a position to negotiate?” The mage said dubiously. He then looked at Carole who obviously had no idea what her young mate was talking about.

"I offer you the opportunity to enter the central forest with one of us to do some initial research. "

The mage's eyes suddenly lit up as did his face. However he quickly regained his usual expression. It was when he looked Matt in the eye that he realized Matt knew he had got it right. In short, the mage had lost his prior position of dominance in an instant.

“Yes, yes, I could do that. Food? How many days of food exactly? And what would be the terms of the exploration? "

“No, I don't just want food. I also want to know everything you will find and deduce from this exploration. And I also want a bestiary of the creatures you have analyzed so far.” Matt looked at him, deadly serious.

"So you want all of my hard work AND me to try to summon food for you? It's a no, for me.” The mage had crossed his arms and was now looking at Matt gravely.

"It's too bad, I could have sworn you wanted to see this forest. Too bad, I’ll just go myself, I'm sure there's plenty of food out there. "

* Matt has always been a provocateur! * Carole thought, amused to see the young man driving mad a magician capable of reducing them to ashes in an instant.

“A day worth of food.” The mage reluctantly spat the words.

" Two of them. And the promise you’ll protect our forest volunteer from any creatures you’ll find.” The mage sighed.

"Alright for two, but I won't go higher. Well done young master, I gladly concede you this victory.” The wizard snapped his fingers and a book appeared in his hand. "Here is a copy of my bestiary, I offer it to you.” Matt grabbed the book.

“Thank you, great magician Malazaz. Come to us tomorrow when your heart tells you and a volunteer will accompany you to the forest.” The mage then turned his head towards Carole.

"Ah no no no no! It will clearly not be me!” Matt laughed when he heard Carole's nasal protests.

" And why not ?” Said Matt. “You'd have fun there like crazy, nothing beats a good laughter in the forest, right?” He answered tit for tat. Carole answered something equally provocative and the two laughed heartily.

After a few minutes of banter, the mage finally spoke again.

"Master Matt, is there anything else?" No? I would ask you to go home in that case, I have to discuss business with lady Carole.” Matt got up and walked home.

When Matt came home, Julie and Elina were talking outside while Marie and Andrea were fighting with the dust inside the house. He joined his cousin and told them about his negotiations.

“So we need a volunteer. Said Elina. "Do you think it will be dangerous?" So far we've been pretty lucky. "

Matt didn't know what to think, they had been lucky yes, all except Marie. But he had promised not to talk about it so he didn't echo Elina's words.

"No that shouldn't be dangerous, it will be mostly sample collection I think, and the mage will be there so nothing bad can happen. "

"Then I would like to go!” Julie exclaimed. "I can't take being locked up anymore, I want to go out and explore!”

"But Julie are you sure? I could go. Matt ! Look !” Elina bared her foot to displays her unvarnished toenails. “I'm not ticklish so I would be fine. ".

"You are not ticklish on your feet, that's all! We don't know anything about this world and what else it may be capable of! Who knows what is concealed among the leaves of the forest? ". Julie stopped talking, leaned down, and went barefoot as well.

* Hey, does it work even if she says the word herself? * Matt thought to the angels. He sat back calmly and admired these two beautiful women with their feet exposed for his viewing pleasure, during a well-deserved break.

"What do you mean Julie?” Matt asked curiously.

" I'd rather not talk about it. Elina looked contrite and looked at Julie like a mother berating her child after he did something stupid. "The subject is closed, right? "

" Yes excuse me. Oh hey she's back! CAROOOOOLE! " Julie called the woman, glad a distraction had occurred. Carole approached the small group. She gave Matt a questioning look seeing the two barefoot women before flashing a small smile.

" So how did it go ? How is this mage in private? Marie still doesn't want to say anything. Julie was eager for information, way too happy to avoid her friend's admonitions.

" Disappointing.” Said Carole. "I thought he could do it all with the snap of a finger, but obviously he couldn't. He needs a few days. "

"Well, it's obvious, isn't it? He said the other day that being here made his magic harder to use. Didn't you see him sweat profusely after he summoned our food on the first day? "

" Perhaps. But I am still disappointed. Put your shoes back on, you will bring us bad luck! We don't know what could happen. "

"But tomorrow we will know more about it!" I'll go to the forest with the wizard! "

Carole was stunned by the news.

"Would you do that? Oh yes thank you Julie, thank you very much! You’ve saved our lives! "
"Oh you know it's not much, I love the forest and will have the mage to protect me. Everything will be alright ".

" I wish you good luck. ” While saying these words, Carole returned to the house leaving the young women quietly to put on their shoes.

* Everything will be alright, everything will be alright she says ... It's clear that she has never been tickled in her life for real. Okay, as long as it's not me that's fine. * Carole thought as she went inside.

Malazaz came to fetch Julie around noon. The mage no longer wore his usual robes and was instead wearing light green pants, high black boots, and a purple doublet. No one could resist smiling when they saw him: he definitely didn’t know how to dress himself and his taste in clothes was quite awful. The mage was also equipped with a small pouch which he indicated was much larger inside. No one was surprised by his demonstration of this as he took empty vial after empty vial out of this little pouch that didn't even seem long enough to hold a single one. Malazaz waited until the young girl had a good meal before leaving the house with her.

They had been walking for half an hour in the direction of the central forest and Julie was starting to make out some details about it. First of all, while you could see the tops of tall trees from the house, you couldn't see the thick wall of brambles that seemed to protect the forest.

"Rather, I think it's protecting us from the forest as a matter of fact, young girl, not the other way around.” Said the mage, leaning towards her.

"Do you read minds?" How come? And call me Julie by the way. "

"No Julie, I am not reading thoughts, it was just easy to guess. It’s also this wall that I cannot cross and the reason for your presence. We'll have to move carefully after that because I don't know what will be going on. Either way, remember to NEVER take your shoes off. We don't know what that might attract. "

“Yes I know I'm not stupid! But anyway, you're here to protect me so you should be fine! "

"Yes, but you mustn't tempt the devil, I can't protect you if I’m busy looking elsewhere and collecting samples. Be careful, okay? Let's go."

" Ok! ".

The bramble wall seemed to move. Or rather, the intertwined brambles were each moving and waving like a snake. The closer Julie and Malazaz got to the wall, the less dense it seemed, until a breach appeared in the wall. The breach was strange, however, for where the brambles had cleared, a sort of translucent screen had taken their place. They continued to approach and touched the screen - passing straight through it as they did so.

Malazaz was stunned by the amount of natural anima he could feel in the air. He quickly understood the purpose of this screen and bagan noting his thoughts. In reality the screen was not there to fill the gap; it existed in its own right and the wall of brambles simply surrounded the scren, the reason probably being that ...

"Wow that smells really strong!" It feels like a field of flowers, it's impressive, it's barely staaaa… aaaa. Atchaaa!” Julie suddenly sneezed.

Malazaz began to write again, so the reason was probably to isolate the outside world from this atmosphere. But where did it come from? Malazaz looked up and saw that they were on the edge of a thick forest. In search of information, they entered the woods.

It only took a few minutes of walking for Malazaz to look away, for anything of interest to take his eyes off Julie.

“Atcha!” Julie had just sneezed again. The mage turned around, saw her and the insolvent problem was no longer a problem.

“Back off! This thick, floral atmosphere ... The air is probably saturated with pollen from dozens or even hundreds of different flowers! This pollen must have an effect on us and that's why the atmosphere of this forest is isolated! To protect us and prevent it from spreading! The girl stepped back with big round eyes as the mage cut the flower she had just smelled and put it in a vial.

"I will be collecting flowers and pollen today to analyze them at home later. Don't sniff the flowers okay?”

The young woman nodded.

The duo continued to progress slowly through the forest when they came to an open area with a stream at its center. The mage of course forbid Julie to drink it out of fear of its unknown effects. What he saw on the other side of the stream, however, caught his eye and he inspected a tree that appeared harmless, as if hidden among the others.

" A FRUIT ?!?!” The mage exclaimed.

"What, where?!? Julie rushed over to him. "I can't see anything, what does it look like? "

“It looks like a green apple! Look here, it's hidden among the leaves!” The mage heard no answer and when he turned he was shocked to see Julie stripping off her socks.

" What are you doing ? The mage yelled, but the girl didn't react for several seconds. He understood then.

* Looks like Matt didn't resist and it looks like I found the trigger ... Perfect, I promised to protect her from the forest but not from his cousin's trickery,*the mage thought to himself.

He then saw two leafy vines emerging from the woods, coming from a still unexplored direction. These vines twisted on the grass like a pair of snakes. Julie failed to notice as she was now looking at the tree.

"Yes that's it I see them! They really look like green apples! "

The mage did not take his eyes off the vines approaching them. They suddenly stopped to wrap themselves around Julie's abandoned shoes, picking them up from the floor. Each of the vines had one shoe and seemed to struggle to steal the other's.

Julie had stopped looking at the fruit and was looking behind the trees with her back to the magician when she saw four of the leafy vines crawling towards her.

“Master mage… There is…. "

" Your shoes ! Quick !” The mage replied, shouting. "I will hold them back". The mage, running behind the trees, raised his hands in readiness to cast a protective spell and a white light emanated from both his palms. He maintained this pose as the four vines, also emanating a white glow, no longer moved. " Quick ! I won't hold them back for long! "

Julie had no choice, she approached the vines fighting for her shoes and tried to take them back without success. Frustrated, she stomped on the vines, a decision she immediately regretted. Raising her feet presented the opportunity the vines were waiting for to wrap themselves between her toes and around her ankles; abandoning her shoes in the proces.

“Hihihihi not my tohohohoes! " Julie exclaimed fearfully.

The mage felt the vines strengthen upon hearing these words, as if reacting to her pleas. Julie tried to resist, but staying upright became very hard, then impossible. Almost immediately, she fell flat on her back, screaming. At that moment, the mage pretended to fall and released his spell. The four liberated vines joined the others and Julie was dragged through the forest.

"Well, she won't need these anymore. I’ll test my theory when I see her.” The mage took Julie's shoes and threw them into the bushes. He decided to find her later, taking his time, after all he had a lot to observe and analyze. He took an apple and put it in his pouch.

When Julie regained consciousness, she was sitting upright against the trunk of a tree in the middle of a clearing. Her arms were raised and held still as her wrists were tied by vines to the trunk of the tree behind her. Her legs were also straight and stretched out in front of her. It was when she tried to move that she noticed that they were also restrained, tightly coiled with lots of vines. There were so many vines coiled around her legs that she couldn't even see any of her skin or clothing underneath.

She looked up and realised she still had a perfect view of her feet though, since the vines had left them totally uncovered. Bare and defenceless, protruding from the cocoon of vines trapping ler legs, her free toes wiggled in the breeze.

She tried to loosen her ankles, to see if she could wriggle free, but the plants, seeming to sense her intentions, immediately tightened. She tried to struggle again, this time waving her shoulders against the tree, but once again it only made the vines constrict further. .

Julie eventually gave up on the idea of struggling, realising she would just have to wait for the magician to arrive. With nothing else to do, she examined her brown painted toes. They were long, much longer than most people’s, earning her the nickname ‘monkey feet’ when she was little. They were also her weakness, she knew that. What she didn't know, however, was why she couldn't help but beg anyone who touched them to continue.

As she sat in thought, Julie heard a rustle and, lifting her head, a shiver of horror streaked through her. She saw two kinds of climbing plants approaching her. One of them, approaching her ankles, was topped with a yellow flower whose center consisted of a funny bulb. The other plant was topped with a red flower, but instead of having petals it looked like it was covered in blisters drained of their fluid. Julie struggled as the plants came closer. She saw the red flower stop about eight inches from her face.

Julie was blowing on the red flower; she was trying to push it as far as possible from her face, but vines came to hold her head in such a way that she could not even see the said flower. She had returned to the position of looking at her toes and saw that the yellow flower was hanging only inches from her toes.

As Julie watched in dread, the flower opened slightly and a delicate pistil emerged, dripping with a sort of translucent gel. The pistil began to drip, painting Julie's long toes, both the tops and their fleshy undersides, with the gel falling from the plant. The feeling was strange but at least it didn't tickle her.

" No! Not my feet you dirty critter!” Julie growled in irritation and tried to kick the flower and especially its pistil. Being too well supported, her ankles did not move, and Julie could only spread her toes slightly.

Julie had made another mistake. By spreading her toes, all she had managed to do was allow tiny tendrils to lodge between them, keeping them very slightly apart. This allowed the plant to quietly access this normally hidden space. Feeling the liquid settle there, Julie groaned even more.

“Let go of my toes! Leave my… Leave my feet alone… ” Her voice fell to the end of her sentence, as if she was going to cry. This had no effect on the plant, which simply continued its methodical activity. Julie's blood froze as more yellow plants appeared in her field of vision and joined the first in her activity. Her feet were quickly covered with the transparent substance, and Julie’s now-slick bare feet emitted a powerful fruity aroma.

It was then that she jumped, uttering a little cry as she felt a creature land on one of her toes. It was an insect, like a kind of bumblebee covered with yellow fur like the flower. It circled over the sensitive tops of Julie's toes. She had a bad feeling about this.

" No no no ! Go away please ! Go away from my toes pleahihihiihihihihiihse! "

Clearly very enamoured with the feast at its disposal, the bumblebee began to eat the gel between Julie's big and second toes with a surprisingly rasping tongue. She suddenly felt another light weight barely noticeable under the toes of her other foot, followed by the same agonising raspy licking sensation.

“Pleahihiihihihiihihihihihihihihise! Nohohoohohoht the feehihihiihihihihihit! Nohohoohohot my tohohohoohohohohoes!”. Julie laughed louder and louder, her brown toes shaking as she struggled as hard as she could. What she didn't notice was that with each plea for mercy, the blisters of the red plant above her seemed to fill up.

In just a few minutes, a dozen bumblebees were feeding between and under her sensitive toes. The red plant above her head was now completely swollen.

“Sahahahhahahahhahahahve mehihihiihihihihiihi! Ahahahhahaah’ll dohoho anyhiihihthiiiiiiiing! Mahahahahaha feehihihiihihiihiht! Nohohoohoht mahahahaha tohohoes !!!!”

At this point, the red plant let out some sort of red pollen from all of its blistered petals. Each of them looked like a puncture ball.

Julie lost all grapes on time and reality; reduced simply to laughing and crying. She could only watch helplessly as the delicious bumblebee banquet continued. But another sensation was then added. With each breath she felt her nipples getting hard and her clit throb. She felt her privacy moisten. there was no time to ponder this new development, however, because in front of her the yellow flowers above her feet suddenly shook and golden dust fell on the bumblebees and her feet. Upon her gel-covered feet there was now a delightful yellow frosting.

Very quickly, a yellow swarm arrived at Julie's bare and exposed feet to feed. The pollen seemed to excite the bees and exacerbate their hunger. In any case Julie couldn't even utter a plea as she laughed like she had never laughed before.

Malazaz was walking quietly in the direction in which the young woman had been dragged. He would stop here and there taking flower samples, filling vials with sap or other substances. It was during this country walk that he smelled a scent he found pestilential and walked curiously towards it. The plant or rather the trio of plants was strange, so he decided to draw it on his notepad.

First, he drew two specimens of rafflesia side by side. The flowers had five large retractable petals covered in a sort of suction cup filled with small plant tentacles. Malazaz understood that these plants did not feed on minerals stuck in the soil but rather on organic substances, it was a trap mechanism that hooked and squeezed. He wondered if the plant could undoubtedly squeeze its container. The plants were scary as they were big enough to ensnare one’s head.

The center of the two flowers was a cavity filled with small tendrils similar to those of anemones. There were also some fine needles on the edges of the cavity. This was probably where the whole extraction would be concentrated, he thought.

Underneath the rafflesia was a small green flower, not found unless you put your head between the two rafflesias, that was the bait.

This idea gave birth to a new theory in the mind of the magus: each pollen can have different effects depending on the person who smells it. But still, that didn't explain why rafflesia were translucent. And with these thoughts the mage went off again, whistling.

When the mage entered the clearing, he saw a young girl who seemed to have passed out. The girl was bound to a tree similar to all those around him. She was tied, not by ropes, but by vines so numerous that only Julie's head and bare feet were visible. Her hair that was previously well groomed was now matted to her forehead, above which a deflated red flower hung. From her position, the mage suspected that the plant's purpose was to spray its pollen at Julie, but it seemed inactive. Julie's cheeks were red from what must have been at least two hours of laughter.

The condition of Julie's feet was what really captivated the mage. The soles and toes of both feet had been licked. Even at the distance from which Malazaz saw them they seemed to glow. Plants with yellow flower tips were located just above her toes and were also inactive. Also, a few big and strange yellow bugs were crawling on Julie’s toes and soles, seeming to feed on them somehow. There weren't very many, however, most of them now on the trees in the clearing.

Malazaz walked over to inspect the plants around Julie. The red plant was inactive, but still full of energy and pollen. The yellow plants were completely empty but as he was approaching, he felt a rather large amount of anima nearby. He then understood the life cycle of this strange plant.

The plant would capture a woman, tie her here and pour out the contents of the yellow flowers to attract these funny insects that would spread the pollen. The red flower would make the victim enjoy its spores, thus releasing the anima of the woman on which the yellow flowers would have fed to continue. It was interesting, but Julie had interrupted the cycle and now she was in danger from the amount of tremendous anima she gathered as she was tickled senseless in this forest dense in ambient anima. Normally she would have been completely emptied of the magic energy within an hour since she was only brown level but without having the orgasms she should have felt, she had a dangerous dose of energy in her body. The mage decided she had to be saved and it would not be without consequences.

Malazaz pulled out a ring from his pouch, one that looked like exactly like the one he had given Marie a few days earlier. He snapped his fingers, and the yellow flowers became vivid again.

When Julie regained consciousness, she was lying next to the tree in the clearing. She was tired, her muscles aching like hell. Her soles burned her a little: irritated from all the treatments she had suffered earlier in the day. She saw that her feet were encased in little slippers. She straightened up and felt her crotch burning within her, as if it had been over-stimulated.

“Matt? So it was not a dream? "

Julie knew what she had experienced was true, and she wanted to verify it. She reached for her slipper to pull it off when a commanding, but soft voice forbade her to do so.

“No don't do that. Matt isn't here, although you've probably dreamed it. It’s just that, just a dream. Matt is at your house, a few hours from here. What you went through was so intense that you must have hallucinated I am afraid. Rest for a moment. "

The voice came from the magician. If his features were gruff, his voice was soft and warm. Julie found him extremely charming at the time.

"Does that mean that ... that I have ..." Julie didn't dare put words to it. Thinking back to the plants, the bumblebees and her feet, a cruel feeling of shame struck her. But not that, her loins were also quivering deep inside her. The mage urged her to sleep a bit - saying he would be keeping watch. After a brief period of rest, he encouraged the young woman to leave.

When they saw them coming home, the members of the house were ecstatic. Night was falling and everyone was worried. They were surprised to see Julie rush over to Matt, slap him in the face before rushing into the house. When everyone questioned the mage, he said that he would tell the whole story to Matt the next day and that it would be up to him to share or not the adventure of the day, and that he should speak to him a minute before going home himself. Matt accompanied the mage for a few minutes along the river.

"Master Matt, I won't tell you today nor tomorrow about what your cousin went through, I'll show it to you. He handed the young man a ring. "Put this ring on your finger and act on your instinct, then you will know everything. However, before you put it on make sure you are alone and that no one can surprise you. Moreover, before leaving, know that lady Julie wears shoes of my making. This is of course a loan. I am expecting you soon to discuss their price, because if you have an ounce of decency it will be you who will pay since it was all your fault.” Matt took the ring, confused and watched the wizard sink into the night.

It was quite late in the night, so he was the last one up when Matt put on the ring that Malazaz had given him. He had a few flashes, A tree bearing apples, Malazaz pronouncing the word 'leaves', Julie being dragged by plants through the forest. Then a scene came to life.

Life-size images surrounded him suddenly. He was in a clearing. Julie was a prisoner of some sort and tree and Malazaz was hunched over, his hands glistening like the plants above Julie's feet and the swarm of bumblebee-like insects. Nothing was moving except for the two humans. Suddenly as he found himself paralyzed the world around him came to life.

“Julie! You are finally awake! I’m doing what I can but I won't last long, I can't set you free! You have to do something!” The mage said loudly, his forehead wet with sweat. "I've been holding them for a while, and I think the yellow flowers are in full shape. I won't be able to hold them! You must resist!”

Julie stared madly and struggled with all her might.

"No no no no no no! Not again! "

The mage had disappeared from view. Finally, Matt without realizing it fused with the vision of the mage, taking his place but still unable to move. He saw his hands light up and especially felt a sharp pain in them, as if he were holding hot coals.

Matt groaned and the halo around the yellow plants disappeared. They were filled to the brim with liquid which suddenly spilled onto Julie's feet, which were now entirely drenched. Her toes and the area between her toes were completely soaked with the odd liquid.

" NO! I beg you save me, please! They're going to tickle my poor feet, anything but that! Save me! "

Upon hearing these cries for help he saw the red plant above Julie swell a little, as if reacting to her pleas. Confused by his burgeoning excitement, Matt couldn't stop some of the bumblebees from coming back to life. Several of them went to rest on Julie's toes.

" No ! Not the toes, anything but the toes! I will do anything! Tickle my feet but PLEASE not my tohohoohohohohohohoes! »

Matt saw bumblebee-type creatures lick his cousin's toes and insert their rapsy tongues between her toes; a sight which made him grow more and more aroused. He lost control and the beasts resumed their task.

“Hahahahahahahaha pleahihihihihihise! Hehehhehehehlp mhehihihiihihihiihih! Nohot mahahahy feet! Ahahahhahahi cahahhaahn’t… Tahahahahhahahake ihihihiihihit!” Julie was screaming as she tried to swing her head held by a vine. As she continued to scream, the red plant made a strange movement and red pollen fell on Julie who felt her nipples stiffen again, as well as her loins pulsing.

“Noohohohoohoho! hahahhaaha’ll dohohoohoh anything! I’llhahaha… Nohohot mhahahahaha toes "

Julie continued to scream, to beg. At one point, the red plant spat out its pollen and this time Julie felt her panties get wet.

“Noohohohoohohn! * moan * Nahahhahat * Thaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmht * ”. Each breath was tantric torture, Julie's intimacy almost convulsed with pleasure. It was then that the yellow plants emptied entirely, and Julie begged all the more, tortured by the strange insects. Matt was petrified, trying with all his mental power to move. But all he could do was spectate the horrific and yet terribly exciting spectacle.

When the red plant emptied a third time and Julie felt something powerful rise in her, it was violent, very violent. No sound could come out of her mouth wide open. Her eyes rolled back. The sensations that flowed into her were too strong. Matt felt very strange, he had experienced an anima burst before but it wasn't as powerful as this one.

When Julie calmed down, the yellow plants were half full of liquid due to the magic they absorbed. They began to distribute on her toes again.

* Noooooommmhhhhh * "Noohohohoohohohoohhn! NAHAHAHAT agahéhéhéhéhéhn! HEHEHEHLP meHAHA !!! ”

Julie was laughing harder than before, begging again while struggling. Matt was a little shot up and noticed that his cousin's nails had turned dark brown. However, he couldn't see from his position that the soles of his cousin's feet now glistened with translucent jelly, revealing a green trail.

Matt didn't come out of his trance until the pleading Julie took another whiff of the red flower. He hadn't realized it, but she continued to be sprayed regularly with pollen. Julie's orgasm was even more powerful than the last. She spread her toes and screamed with pleasure.

There were no more bugs on Julie's immaculate feet, the white plants were empty. Julie was in an advanced state of fatigue, as on the edge of an abyss. It was only then that Matt became able to move.

"Matt, is that you? Is it adream ?" she asked feverishly, as if coming out of slumber. Matt didn't answer. He just saw a golden flower descend above Julie's feet. It was a bit like the yellow flowers that were there previously but larger. It sprayed Julie's feet with a viscous liquid, similar to the previous one.

"Oh no, not again ..." Julie could only whisper that sentence. However, the insects remained on the trees in the clearing. No, they weren't the targets.

Matt could move. He could touch, he could feel the sun and the breeze, he could smell. And right now, he could only smell one scent. A hypnotic fragrance. He moved to his cousin's feet.

“Matt? "

He lowered his face down to Julie's feet and began to kiss and suck on them. From the first contact with the lightly wet heel, Matt's throbbing cock released a familiar liquid. However, both his excitement and vigor were unaffected.

“Mahahhahatt! Stohohooho*ooooan *. ” She was trying to convince the young man to stop but it wouldn't work. But Matt could not think, he was licking the marvelous and hypnotic liquid. Besides, much like the red flower, the pleas of the one he considered his cousin had aroused him and made his member swell. These pleas interspersed with sexual moans would not stop him, on the contrary they would turn him on even more.

When he finished licking Julie's heels, she was barely laughing. The sensation was incredible for Julie, a mixture of tickling and erotic sensations concentrated on her feet. She couldn't understand it, it was as if her feet were connected to her clitoris. Matt's tongue was soft and his movements languid. Nothing to do with the rough tongues torturing her feet a few minutes earlier.

Matt moved to the soles of Julie's feet. The feeling was incredible, a mixture of stronger tickling but also more eroticism. If Julie had liked it when he licked her heel, it was nothing in comparison.

"Nohohohohooh * ooooooooooooaaaanh *… * Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah * Stop! You muhuuhuhust stop * aaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmhhh * ”. Julie could not really speak; her pleas were constantly interspersed with laughter as well as moans. Then Matt finished licking the ball of her feet.

“Mahahatt. Maaaaaa*aaaaaaaaaaatt *. You already know it but you can't go on! If you lick my toes… I will... I will… Cuhuhuuhuhuhuhuuhuhm! "

As she spoke Matt only looked at Julie's toes freed from the small vines. Beyond her words, not trying to protect them at all, she had spread them away inviting the young man to devour them greedily, which he did. As Matt sucked on her toes, Julie's eyes rolled back and she let out another moan. The feel of the tongue passing between her toes though tickling them excruciatingly sent a wave of pleasure through her that shook her. Her and Matt's loins vibrated in unison, each sending out a hot spray that soaked for good their respective underwear.

The vision grew cloudy as Matt came to his senses. Julie seemed to be passed out, her eyes closed and not moving. The plants seemed to have released their grip on the young woman free from all anima. It was then that he realized, Julie now had pale pink nails and a line of the same color was visible on the soles of her feet. As he realized what had just happened, he touched his cheek where he had been slapped hours earlier. He regained consciousness behind the house and heard a familiar voice.

"Hi Matt, so how was your brief journey back in time? ".

excellent story brother, can you make another story where the plants tickle sucking your toes?

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back