• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another ticklish world 6 - no tickling, cruel, itching powder and domination

lois333

This chapter is quite dark and no one should ever go through these kind of things. Now if you still want to read, here you go :

Marie entered Bog's house. The sweet-smelling hut was round, not very large, but opened onto a staircase leading to a lighted cellar.

“Where's Carole? "Asked Marie who was uneasy as she walked between the workbenches covered with various potions.

"She is currently participating in an ancestral game of our people, if you want there is a way down there to see what happens to her." The goblin took the lead and started down the stairs.

Below, the large circular room contained a colored sphere in its center. But that was not what caught Marie's attention. She mostly saw what looked like a table with beautifully carved stocks on both sides. Further along, lining the rest of the walls, she saw a complicated system of interconnected stills containing a purple liquid and the end of which was a small vial containing a softly glowing greenish liquid. Next to this vial were four metal anklets.

Bog walked past the sphere and gently stroked it, that's when it started to glow and Carole could be seen stepping on a sybian over a net. When she fell on said net her howls of laughter soon followed. Marie felt her heart speed up as the sphere died out.

"What is this game ? What can I do to save her? What are we doing here? ”

“We're here to play a game too. A very simple game.” The goblin gave him a carnivorous smile that froze Marie in dread. "It's very simple, we have about three hours before the sun rises. You will be in the racks, and if you accept to put the anklets which are on this table, I will take you in the den to join your dear Carole. On the other hand, if you resist, I would go and free your friend personally. It's just right? "

“Why is all this just for anklets? What's special about them? "

“For now nothing at all, I'm enchanting them though. You don't need to know what they're doing, but just know that we're both going to have a good time once the enchantment is activated. The catch is you have to agree to wear them and say a ritual phrase for it to work, hence our game. "

"This game is unfair, I know very well what you can do to me and I refuse."

“Well, I can offer to negotiate the terms of the game.” The goblin looked very serious as he said these words. "What do you want ?"

“No tickling. And nothing sexual. ”

“I accept these conditions if you drink two of my potions. A potion of truth and a potion of my own. It will prevent you from cumming, in addition to having a stimulating effect. When it comes to sex, I promise not to do anything without your consent for whatever reason. ”

“What if I refuse?”

“You can say goodbye to your friend.” He handed the potions that Marie drank one by one. Their taste was sweet and echoed with the scent in the hut.

"Was it good ?" the goblin said with a smirk.

“Much better than I expected, good sweet taste. And a familiar aftertaste ”

“This is normal, the basic ingredient is goblin semen. It's good, isn't it? "

Marie, stunned, could only say that it was disgusting!

"Yes it's good." She put her hands to her mouth.

“I see the truth potion is working.” Bog laughed.

Marie was lying on the table. Her wrists were attached above her head in stocks and her ankles were attached to lower stocks. She felt aroused by the effect of the aphrodisiac potion she had drunk but it was still sustainable especially since she couldn't cum, this potion was almost beneficial according to her. Only the sugary fumes that poisoned her bothered her, or rather she was less and less bothered by it as her arousal built and that was a problem.

She saw the goblin approaching with a jar which he opened not far from her ankles. While the creature pulled on its boot, Marie tried to move her ankles to retain as much as possible her shoe which however left without effort revealing its small toes with the beautiful blue color.

“Wow, what a sight.” The goblin walked over to Mary's soles and took a deep breath. “I really am a lucky goblin.”

"Remember the rules!" Mary said with dread in her voice, noticing the creature's unhealthy erection next to her legs. The creature's response was to pull the second boot off her even faster than the first as he slammed his back. tongue. ”He then began to tie the toes of Marie who laughed softly in contact with the cords.

“Heheh we said no tihihihckling!”

"It doesn't count, it's preparation and you know that yourself."

Once her toes were tied, Marie saw Bog plunge his hands into the jar before gently massaging her feet with a sort of powder. He then stood up to her and said this to her.

"I'll finish my enchantment, we'll meet again when you want to take a break." The goblin put his hand on Marie's chest and squeezed it firmly. “I'll take that stuff off you when you're okay with a titjob. No more powder after that, I promise. ” He put a gag on her, walked over to his workbench, and lightly lit the fire under one of his glassware.

* A good day indeed, but I have to finish refining the spider woman Venom soon. After that all that will be missing is human sperm on the bracelet for the enchantment to activate and it will be perfect. *

Marie half-panicked when she heard the goblin think about persuading her. A titjob and then what? She would never give in to this odious blackmail. But the more she thought about it, the more sweet the smell got into her head.

Marie was wondering what this powder would do when she noticed something happening on her soles. It started off lightly. A tingling. A slight, minimal itching sensation. But gradually it started to get more and more intense. Marie squealed as her toes began to twitch in their bonds, with growing desperation. She quickly began to strain unnecessarily on the stocks keeping her ankles still, in an apparent effort to rub her feet together.

Marie could not stand these new sensations, as if insects were roaming her soles. It was getting worse and worse, and soon her toes were also eaten up by the incessant tingling and she was straining her bonds like never before. However, the fire that ravaged her crotch kept growing as she almost missed the sweet smell. She eventually growled in her gag, however, and struggled harder in her bonds.

After half an hour, Bog was satisfied with his job. The venom passed slowly through the tubes and he would have the right dose for the anklets.

He went back to see Marie, who was sobbing softly without struggling any more. He took off Marie's gag.

"PLEASE !, PLEASE STOP PLEASE OH PLEASE PLEASE!"

“What about my titjob?” He didn't even offer the anklets yet, he wanted to enjoy them after all.

"YES YES OKAY!" Marie looked hysterical.

Bog fetched a bucket and water and gently removed the powder from Marie's feet, who was finally able to relax.

"So how was it?" He asked her as he began to cut Marie's top with scissors.

“Horrible, excruciating. Never want to suffer through that again! ”

"It's behind you, no more powder I promised." Suddenly Marie found herself bare-chested. Bog pinched one of Marie's hardened nipples, who moaned softly before coming back with another jar. Without the tingling on her feet she was now only subjected to intense heat from her sex. Bog put his hands in the jar and took out a kind of gel which he applied to the huge breasts of Marie who moaned again.

"It excites you." Bog climbed onto Marie, got on top of her and placed his dick between Marie's lubricated breasts. He began to come and go as Marie continued to moan.

"You like it, don't you."

"This is .. Aaaaaan the aphrodisiac."

"Is that the aphrodisiac?" Bog took several drops of precum before spreading them under Marie's nose. She was seized by the sweet, acrid smell of the greenish substance. It was the smell of the room, only worse. Bog was already feeling the buildup at the base of his cock as he jumped and leaked inside her shiny cleavage. And very quickly, he ended up covering Marie's face with semen.

“Even for a goblin it went fast… But hey with a body like that too. Well, it shouldn't be too long, I'm going back. Marie, can you hear me? "

Marie was lost in an ocean of sensation coming from her lower abdomen, she was on the verge of gasm. Her eyes closed, her tongue greedily cleaning the edges of her mouth. She didn't even feel the goblin leave and come back with an item. She came to her senses as the sperm-soaked fabric gag found its place in her mouth. He showed her some kind of panties with a padlock and a dildo on a piston mechanism.

“This is a tool of my own that runs on anima. Basically, when you laugh, the inside of the panties will vibrate on your clit leading you to orgasm. While it won't happen immediately in your case, once you have climaxed the plunger will work for a while, and hopefully it won't stop. Next time you want a break, I'll put this for you. ” and with these words, he walked back to the bench.

*The next time ? What next time? He didn't do anything to me. * But Marie felt her chest start to tingle but much harder than when it was powder. She shook her chest sending her large breasts all over the place but nothing helped. She was shaking herself as the unbearable tingling stimulated her: Marie was also moving her lower abdomen up and down, still intoxicated by the smell of the hut, by the taste of her gag.

Bog poured the purple liquid into the green liquid and it was good. It had taken him longer than expected, but he had succeeded. He dipped each anklet in the now brown potion, and if the spell was incomplete it would be over soon but he was running out of time, the sun would rise in a little over an hour and he had a long day ahead of him. . He returned to see Marie who was staring into space, her beautiful breasts rising and falling at a frantic pace, just like her lower abdomen. He took off her gag and she could only whisper that yes, she accepted the panties. He cleaned Marie's chest with water and a sponge.

Bog cut off Marie's pants and panties and fell on swollen lips, parted, and dropping cum. True to his word and running out of time he tied the panties and locked them, the padlock would only open if a male wanted to.

"What was that…." Marie spoke in a low voice, exhausted.

“It was just an itching gel, well for the males it doesn't have more effect than the lubricant but for a female. Besides, finished playing. "

Bog took Marie's boots and dipped them in the jar full of this gel. Her eyes widened. “NONONONONO”

“Either you accept ankle bracelets, or I'll put these boots on and leave you there!

“ALL BUT NOT THAT! OKAY !" Marie screamed, ready to do anything to get out of this ordeal.

Bog dropped Marie's boots and hastily put on the two ankle bracelets.

* Right on time, and I deserve a reward. Between fate and her condition, she will be as flexible as you want for the trip. Luckily goblin sperm makes you addicted, that helped a lot. *

"Repeat after me, 'I accept these anklets, to submit to them and to those who created them." "

Marie sang the words and sparks shot out from the ankle bracelets. She could never take them off again. Marie, she felt her mind go limp, her consciousness weakening under the spell. She didn't feel her bonds loosen, nor her mouth open. She barely felt her burning crotch, her tireless tongue wrapped around a most delicious dish. She didn't feel herself getting up, having her arms harnessed behind her back, her chest out. She did not feel herself being put on a leash and she did not feel herself setting off to the goblins den in the still deep night.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back