• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another True Story from Me

Rich P

TMF Regular
Hiya kids...

Since I got a few positive responses from my first attempt at a tickle "story", here's another one.

Before we go any further, this tale is mildly sexual, so if that isn't your gig, don't read any further.

Retha

A few years ago, I was sitting at my computer, and as I’m sure we have all done on occasion, I scanned the AOL member database looking for others who are into tickling as I am. There weren’t many females in my local area, but I was able to find a young lady who lived not far from me who “loved to be tickled” as her profile read.

I summoned up the courage, and looked to see if she was online. She was, and I sent her an IM introducing myself, and asking if she was interested in chatting. She was, and after exchanging messages for a few minutes, I found that I had made a new friend.

She lived in Akron, about half an hour from me. Since I didn’t want to scare her off, I didn’t ask to meet her right away. Instead, we chatted online often, and one afternoon, she asked me if I wanted to hear her voice. I agreed, and I called her.

We had a nice conversation, and we seemed to hit it off right away. After a few minutes of small talk, I broached the subject of tickling. We talked about how we both “got into it”, and we realized that we both weren’t able to satisfy our interests as often as we would like. Her soon to be ex-husband thought it was “too weird”, and wouldn’t tickle her. I lived with two sisters who weren’t ticklish at all, so I was in the same boat. It was during this conversation when she told me that she could actually tickle her own feet. I, like most, believed that this was impossible. However, Retha could actually tickle herself. She let me describe how and where I wanted her to tickle, and she would comply, giggling hysterically.

I think she did it to not only prove that she could do it, but to tease me just a little. I have to admit, it was arousing listening to this woman actually tickling herself. She did have a very sweet giggle, which had a bit of a southern twang, due to her upbringing in Mississippi.

We chatted frequently after that. One afternoon, she asked me if I wanted to go out for a drink. She told me she was planning to go to an AOL party (for the northeast Ohio chatroom she frequented) at a nearby Holiday Inn that Saturday night. I had nothing on my agenda, so I agreed, figuring I might be able to get a little tickle in here and there in a crowded bar. Since it would be fairly loud, no one could hear or notice her giggling.

The night arrived, and I walked into the bar. Retha recognized me right away, since I let her know what I was going to wear. As soon as she introduced herself, she led me over to her table., where she was sitting alone. Retha was about 5-3 or so, slightly heavier than average build (she told me that she just lost a significant amount of weight), had curly light brown hair, and a warm smile.

We chatted for a little while, while we both finished our drinks. She must have caught me taking a glimpse at her foot, since she immediately began dangling them out of her shoe. She smiled at me, and I don’t know how I got up the nerve, but I leaned over and reached under her dangling shoe, and tickled her bare arch. She giggled a little, and looked me flirtatiously. She then asked me if I wanted to step outside, since the smoke in the bar was getting to her.

We went out to her car and chatted for a while. It was a little after ten or so. Then, out of the clear blue, she kicked off her shoes, swung her feet over the shift console, and said “You wanna play with these?”

Damn.

Naturally, I took her up on her offer, and went to work on those bare soles. Her laugh was very staccato, almost machine-gun like.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha….Noooooooo….hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

The most sensitive spots on her feet were along her insteps, heels, under the toes, and just under the balls of her feet. There were some dry spots, but for the most part, were smooth.

I didn’t stop at her feet though. I also tickled her ribs, knees, belly, as well as some quick tickles on her breasts. Fortunately, the parking lot was fairly empty, or so we thought.

About an hour into the session, all of a sudden, a bright light flashed into the car. If I remember right, it was in early November, so the chill outside, and the “heat” inside caused the windows to fog up. Next thing I know, I hear a knock on the window.

It was one of Akron’s finest.

“How are you folks doing tonight?”

I felt about an inch tall. When the cop asked what we were doing, Retha said “we were just talking”. The officer said that the hotel manager saw something when he was doing an inspection, so he called them. He told us to “have a good night” and left.

At this point, I figured that it not the time to push our luck, so we went back to the bar. As it was almost midnight, I took off soon after.

The next day, I got an email from Retha telling me how much fun she had, and she wanted to know when we were getting together again. I knew my roommates were going to be gone for the weekend, so I had the house to myself. I asked her if she wanted to take a ride up. She agreed, and we were all set.

I spent most of that Saturday afternoon cleaning up my basement, where I was all set to entertain. We have two futons down there, so I set one up for Retha to lay on. I added some extra pillows and quilts for comfort, so everything was set when she arrived about six.

She gave me a hug and a kiss when she arrived, and immediately kicked off her shoes. I led her down to the basement, and she hopped right up on the futon I set up for her. She quickly stuck her feet under the front rail of the futon and stuck a pillow between her ankles and the rail.

There was no sense in waiting, so I went to work right away, running my fingers up and down her bare soles. She wiggled a little, but since she was trapped, she couldn’t go far.

“Yeeehahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha….OHGODITTICKLES!.....Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

After a few minutes of this, I released her feet from under the rail. I’m not at all into the bondage aspect of tickling, so I just laid her feet back on the pillow and started tickling again.

“Are you having fun,” I asked.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahah….yes…..hahahahahahahahaha….ILOVE IT!....teeehhahahahahahahahahaha!”

After about ten minutes of that, I noticed her face was getting a dark pink, so I figured that it was time to let her rest.

Once she caught her breath, I asked Retha where she wanted to be tickled next. She said “ribs”, so I straddled her and started massaging and gently poking her ribs and belly.

“Hohoho….GODI’MSOTICKLISH…..ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

I kept tickling her ribs and belly, occasionally making moves up to her underarms, which were deliciously sensitive as well.

I have no idea what possessed me, but I slipped my hands under her shirt, and started tickling her breasts and nipples. Normally, this isn’t something I would have done, but I must have been overcome, and she didn’t complain either.

After another twenty minutes of all over tickling, I gave her another break. I could tell she was getting turned on, and so was I. She noticed my state, when she ran her foot over my crotch. She smiled, and reached into my shorts (I was wearing a pair of soccer shorts over my underwear), took out my erection, and started massaging and stimulating me.

This was going a lot farther than I had anticipated.

I said “Wait, I want to try something.” I laid down on the futon and had her sit opposite me with her legs moderately spread open. I told her to pick up where she left off, and as she went back to stimulating me, I started tickling her soles.

She had both hands on me, pumping away, while I was tickling her. This went on for a few minutes, until she admitted she couldn’t concentrate.

“Hahahahahahahaaa…Nonononono…I CAN’TKEEPUP….ahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahhahah!

Ah well, best laid plans.

The next thing I knew, she lay down next to me, and placed her lips on my erection, nuzzling and licking up the shaft. When she slipped her mouth over the top, something overcame me.

While she was working, I slipped my fingers under her arms, and stroked her armpits.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahahaaahaaahaaaaaahaaa!”

When Retha felt that tickling stroke, her eyes bugged out of her head. She started licking and sucking harder.

The vibrating of her giggle on my erection felt amazing. Just when she hit a rhythm again, I gave her pits another tickle.

Ohhhhhwoowowowooohooohhhahahahahahahahahaaaaahahahahaahaaaahahahaha!”

It didn’t take me long before I unloaded. Retha just laid back and said “Wow.”

A new one on both of us.

After she finished, we laid together, and I gently tickled her all over making her squeal and squirm like a school girl. However, I had to try something.
I was tickling her thighs gently, and then made a move for her crotch, tickling that spot (we were both still clothed).

“Aieeeeheeheheheeeeheeeheee….TOOTICKLISH!TOOTICKLISH!”

I couldn’t resist, and after about a dozen strokes of that area, her back arched, and with a giggle, she closed her eyes.

At that point, I think we both had enough (this went on for about two hours), and after resting, she left, but not without a smile on her face.

The next morning, I was checking my mail, and I got an IM from Retha.

“I can’t wait to do that again,” she said

“Neither can I,” I replied.

“I can’t wait to give you another blow job while you tickle my armpits,” she said.

We stayed in touch after that, with many more tickle adventures. I haven’t heard from her in a while, since she recently moved to South Carolina with her new husband. However, I’ll never forget the fun we did have.

That must have been quite a fine experience. Thanks for telling the story here. :D

NICE STORY!

I enjoyed reading your story and I like the way that you describe her laughter.
Are there more tickling stories, with this woman, that you can write about?
:tickle::feets:

Gotta ask. How come you let her go?

Well, it wasn't an aspect of "letting her go". We were good friends, but there was no real "attraction" for one another.

I did tickle her a few more times though.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back