• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anticipation

Snail Shell

Verified
Friends are great. But friends who are tied up and barefoot, ready to be tickled are even better. :D

Enjoy!

Snail Shell

Attachments

• anticipation.jpg
    anticipation.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 754
Haha, nice. :D I love the close-up of the hand, so that you can't see who's holding the feather (although I'm willing to put my money on Big Norm :D ).

Senshi said:
Haha, nice. :D I love the close-up of the hand, so that you can't see who's holding the feather (although I'm willing to put my money on Big Norm :D ).

i'd put money on that too! :D :D

btw, who's tied up there?

Many thanks everyone!

As far as who's holding the feather and who's tied up, I've been asked not to reveal any identities. All I can say is that they are friends of mine. :)

Somebody23 - Flawless? Wow. That's pretty good... ;) Thanks man!

Snail Shell

so who are the 2 ladies tied up there?

and btw, yes, i'm the one holding the feather :tounge:

BigNorm said:
so who are the 2 ladies tied up there?

and btw, yes, i'm the one holding the feather :tounge:
I knew it! :D First the 100% accurate Mad Libs guess, and now this - I rock harder than a big, massive pile of rocks. :D

Hehe, well the one on the right is me ^_^ . The one on the left is a girl I'm kinda seeing at the minute, though I'm not going to release a name or anything. Thanks again for a great picture snaily :D .

I don't know Kim..maybe you should give over the name, just so I can do some investigating and make sure you aren't getting into trouble.

Nice Pic Snail

lonelykimiko said:
Hehe, well the one on the right is me ^_^ . The one on the left is a girl I'm kinda seeing at the minute, though I'm not going to release a name or anything. Thanks again for a great picture snaily :D .

then that confirms my fears.

yes, ladies and gents, it is me in that pic holding the feather. i confess.

blackmagicjack said:
I don't know Kim..maybe you should give over the name, just so I can do some investigating and make sure you aren't getting into trouble.

Nice Pic Snail

don't worry, i'm her bodyguard, and if she's in trouble, i'm the first to investigate :happy:

Uh, yeah. I didn't want to post any names or anything because of Kimi's involvement in the pic. But yeah, it's her and a friend. :)

Thanks again everyone!

Snail Shell

EDIT: Personal question asked - thought better of it and deleted it. :p

Hehe, well I caught the question in my email anyway :p . I'm not a pure lesbian, I'm bi-sexual, though I tend to lean more towards girls ^_^ .

Have a soft spot for softer cuddlier things, Kim?

Last edited:
*looks down at shoe*

Oops, I put my foot in it. XD Damn email...

Senshi said:
*looks down at shoe*

Oops, I put my foot in it. XD Damn email...

*pat pat* There there, I don't get offended by stuff like that :) .

Just as well, or I'm sure you'd find a way to batter me via e-mail. >_<

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back