• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any advice on how to meet someone who's into tickling?

My advice is to treat your girl very well. Woman are open to anything if they love their man. I have never had much of a problem getting women to submit to my desires if they feel comfortable. Just be open..good fun..and they'll do what you want in order to please you...best of luck...don't feel embarrased about your desires. tickle them first then tell them that they can "get you back" if they want to. they probably will.

p.s. if anybody can tell me how to upload my tickling videos ..i would appreciate it.

Hi! In my experience people who are into this are not gonna tell you directly, actually you can realize if a person Is into this by tickling them a little bit not to much cause it could not like them, and see their reaction, obviously this has to be with a friend or someone you both are comfortable with each other, and about asking a friend to tickle you, that is not a good idea, if you tickle your friend that's okay, she or he is gonna follow you the game or if they don't like it, they are just gonna stop you right away and you stop and everything is back to normal but if you ask them to tickle you and they don't like the idea, they are gonna think you are weird

Also is it a good idea to ask friends to tickle me?
It wasn't in my case, he assumed I want to have sex with him (even though I wanted only friendly tickles). He was a bit pissed but now we're okay. He also knew about my fetish and thought it's "cute", that's mainly why I tried. So tread carefully. Make it obvious you don't want sex, but maybe without outright stating that, because they might get scared.

Wysłane z mojego DRA-L21 przy użyciu Tapatalka

EDIT: sorry for necroposting, I was a bit too quick here.

Yeah don't go out trying to meet someone on purpose.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back