• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

any Canadians out here?

Yay so many Canadians, I'm originally from Toronto but am currently doing college at New Brunswick and spending summers in Nova Scotia. Gotta love the Maritimes haha!

Yay so many Canadians, I'm originally from Toronto but am currently doing college at New Brunswick and spending summers in Nova Scotia. Gotta love the Maritimes haha!

Hey, another Canadian chick! Awesome!

Vancouver here to scribe........i was at game 7 and it was incredible buddy!

its rather surprising that my large city of Vancouver BC doest have more of you around....hmmmm

Quebec city!
But I'm originally form niagara falls and travelle home quite often so any lees that would be interested in play or no Of any events in either of these areas please let me know, I'm also new to this site and am looking forward to making alot of friends :)

When are you in Montreal. I am going crazy here. So many women in sandals and flip flopps. I need to tickle female feet. Please say you will let me. This is hell for a tickle fetishist. All I want to do is tickle but I have no one to tickle, unless you count every woman I encounter.

Thought id bump this to see if anyone new like myself has joined hope you all dont mind.

Okanagan BC here

I started this thread almost 8 years ago, it has legs, it's running, aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Hey my fellow ticklebros in Canada in particular tickleboy3, rodog67, and dirtyoleburger! Big time tickle guy here in Seattle - total switch! U guys ever cross the border and hit up Seattle at any time? Hit me back here or [email protected] and let'schat and maybe we can all meet for a cool international ticklerelations detente' sometime - it would be a blast!! Kev Tickle on good men! tickle Tickle TICKLE!! :hipoke:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back