• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any Chinese ?

Chinese...

I am not Chinese, but very interested in tickling asians. Can you shed some light on ticklishness of Chinese girls?

yes I am

From the vid section, there appears to be a few others. If anyone is interested in asking the webmaster to open a Chinese subforum, please post follow-ups here. If there is a Chinese subforum, I may post a couple feet tickling fictions (in Chinese).

hi

I am chinese (my home town is shanghai) but live in USA now. happy to see you here.

and I strongly support if can open a chinese section here.

Any ticklish Chinease girls from Long Island? Pm me :cool2: I will exchange pics.

I am chinese , from hong kong , it is difficult to find someone who love tickling in hongkong.

HongKong said:
would it be a bit embrassing to post advertisement ?

no nworries, we (HK people who love tickling) exist....well, maybe shattered around the world, but yeah we are somewhere. But I have to say, we are mostly guys thoguh

Men don't take enough chances. Women DO like to be "taken". (Of course this is after you get to know your girl for a little while). Don't ask. Just Do It- as the shoe commercial says. :rolleyes:

If a girl comes home with you~ and she wants to be with you~ TICKLE AWAY. You might be happily surprised- especially after it's initiated- have FUN w. her- as long as you keep calm and don't make it look like you "planned it"- then everything will be cool. :rotate:

I'm not chinese but, my GF is. She is very ticklish. I am also interested in tickling asians.

i'm chinese!

I'm Chinese! I'm actually from NY but I'm living in the Orlando area. I'm not a female though, sorry fellows.
-Chris

I'm partly Chinese (comes from my dad's side of the family).

And while I can't speak Chinese, I could read a little. Usually shop signs and stuff.

Guess my attraction to "oriental" girls is pretty natural. They are, pretty much, my extremely distant cousins.

I am Chinese

I am Chinese from Malaysia. Where are the Chinese female lee?

Tickling in Chin

I'm an American male living in Shenzhen. I'm looking for chinese guys to tickle. Any guys around want to be tickled?

eey fans of chinese girls:)

i also like asian girls
so if anyone has clips or something to trade
add me on AOL: btslash
or email/msn me: [email protected]

i also have asian clips and stuff
add me

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back