• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any confirmed conversions of the "nonconvertible"?

piyr

TMF Expert
Has anyone had success in converting someone into enjoying being a lee that absolutely detests tickling? I've read here about people realizing that they like it when they maybe had mild feelings against it when they start out but never moving from one end of the spectrum to the other.

Yes, I have someone in mind that I'd like to convert and no I'm not holding my breath for any sliver of success. There's no history of trauma caused by tickling so at least I'm not fighting that battle (nor would I ask her to). I'd just like to hear about any successes in the unlikely event that it's ever happened in the history of the world.

I found it hard to convert someone into the LER role... so I can only imagine how hard the opposite would be.

If someone is converted into being a lee means that he/she already was it but he/she didn't know it.

I found it hard to convert someone into the LER role... so I can only imagine how hard the opposite would be.

Trust me, I understand. We're working on the ler part now and although she says that she doesn't have a problem with it her actions say otherwise. We've made real progress but it's been a lot more difficult than I expected. As for converting her into a lee, well I have about as much a chance of winning the lottery, twice. Even if someone does reply that they've seen it I think id be too skeptical to believe it.

Dude, the problem that I have with all the stories on the forum from people who have done this successfully is that they make it sound easy and ignore all the variables. There are people who would never consider being bound, let alone bound and tickled. And as for the old "if she's sexually aroused first she'll start to associate tickling with being turned on"; the other side of that is aversion therapy.

It's great fantasy, but I'd rather have a willing 'lee who enjoys/gets turned on by being tickled already.

In my incredibly limited experience, I have to agree with what Torturer said above. And speaking from my own mind-set, if I had a girl who wanted to have sex with me but wanted to tie me up and shove a rubber chicken up my ass beforehand, the answer is and always would be, no. Even if she agreed to sub for a tickling session with me as reciprocation.

I can see how converting someone to LER would be tougher. Id have experience and success converting LEES simply because when youre in a good relationship you get turned on by turning the other person on. so if your SO really cares about you and wants to turn you on then conversaion really isn't that difficult. Luckily im with a wonderful woman from here now so I don't have to worry about conversions anymore!

^^ I have to disagree love... People who don't like being tickled generally won't budge on it, in my experience... The person won't just change that because they're in a good relationship or because it turns their partner on. I wouldn't do something I hated to please a partner, and the relationship would probably quickly end if the person was repeatedly attempting to "convert" me. It's like Shaolindog said, most of us wouldn't let someone shove something up our asses or hurt us in whatever way in exchange for tickling, and a lot of people consider tickling painful, scary and triggering on a similar level.

You and some other people have just gotten lucky and met people who could at least tolerate (and on some level were probably always turned on by) being tickled. Most of this stuff is formed during childhood. You can't wire someone for tickling anymore than we can wire ourselves to stop being aroused by it. I do think you can expose someone to it and make them realize they like it... but that just takes luck. It won't work on a lot of people regardless of how much they like you.

I think it's important to be realistic because I know from personal experience how much it hurts to try and share your fetish with someone you love and get a negative response. You make it sound really easy, but it's not. We are definitely lucky we found each other. <3

And speaking from my own mind-set, if I had a girl who wanted to have sex with me but wanted to tie me up and shove a rubber chicken up my ass beforehand, the answer is and always would be, no. Even if she agreed to sub for a tickling session with me as reciprocation.

Wow.. Sorry, but you're kind of a selfish asshole.

Idk.. I sort of think the whole concept of getting someone who hates being tickled to enjoy it is possible. It really just depends on their personality and stuff. My ex didn't really like being tickled, and never really grew to like it, she just wanted to please me. She said she'd probably never ASK a future boyfriend to tickle her, but if he wanted to as well she'd probably go with it. It's pretty rare to find someone who hates tickling so much, that they wouldn't allow their partner to tickle them knowing it is their most prized sexual gratification.

Wow.. Sorry, but you're kind of a selfish asshole.

Completely nasty and unnecessary response. He didn't say anything to make him sound that way at all. People who refuse to allow themselves to be pushed to a place they aren't comfortable with sexually are not selfish. It's called asserting yourself and having healthy boundaries. Your response makes you sound like the type of person who would verbally abuse and manipulate someone for not doing what you want... talk about selfish!

Yeah, well it sucks knowing they're ticklish but just hate it and won't let you do it. My most recent partner was like that. I knew she wouldn't budge on it.

My first gf though, she hated having her feet tickled (she said it was like a legitimate form of torture), but she liked pleasing me and I feel she would have let me tickle her feet if I had asked. But unfortunately that was before I knew I had a tickling fetish.

I can see how converting someone to LER would be tougher. Id have experience and success converting LEES simply because when youre in a good relationship you get turned on by turning the other person on. so if your SO really cares about you and wants to turn you on then conversaion really isn't that difficult.

I'd have to object to that...that works if it's something you don't care about too much, but if you really detest something? Sorry, but....no. If my partner liked pissing in my mouth, it could turn him on as much as it wanted and I still wouldn't do it, no way in hell. And to be honest, from a good relationship with someone who truly cared about me, I'd expect him to understand that and not expect me to do something that disgusts the crap out of me.

Speaking from personal experience, tickling is not something I ever thought of or considered or even realized was out there, until my husband. I would say I like it because it turns him on, but at the same time, when he is gone, I do miss it, the tickling. I wouldn't call it a "conversion", but something that's part of my relationship and always has been. So when it's not there because he is not here, I start to miss it. (But don't tell him I said that. Haha!!) Maybe it is conversion, by some standard, but that's an individual opinion.

I think it is a conversion because you had no idea that something so simple could fascinate someone, so by him introducing you into something new and adventurous counts as conversion because ya miss what he has introduced you to enjoy together

I've found/felt most girls/women I've been with would not like tickling but adapt it for happiness, but in the end would go back to normal.

I have always hated being tickled because I got tickled to tears all the time when I was younger. I still somewhat hate being tickled, but it's the act of being tied up and "tortured" that is a turn on for me. So I guess I wasn't actually converted to love being tickled, I just really love being a lee.

LOL. Well. I have told my personal story before. I don't know if this counts as a conversion.

My wife hated being tickled. She would not let me tickle her. And that was fine with me...it's not really fun if the lee doesn't like it. I have a foot fetish and she has pretty feet. So she would let me play with her feet and she would give me footjobs too. Excellent. But no tickling. And her feet are hella ticklish too!

Anyway, after we were married...I was playing around while I was going down on her. I knew that she was already aroused. I reached down for her feet. And surprise...she did not move them away or protest at all. More of a surprise...she spread her toes out...and came. Hard. Wow. Who knew?

So...I would slip that activity in occassionally. However, after a while...she sometimes "requested" it either by moving my hand down towards her feet or moving her foot up to me. I call that a conversion.

I experimented a little bit too. Once she was aroused...I might reach and tickle under her arms or her sides or her stomach. In fact, I just remembered...she developed this "new" behavior when I would tickle her during sex...her stomach would expand to it's fullest level...it was an involuntary response to the tickling. And she wouldn't be laughing...it was an intense arousal thing. It would build slowly over probably three minutes...but once her stomach was going like that...a strong orgasm was going to follow. That was excellent.

I could only tickle her if she was aroused though. If not, she couldn't stand to be tickled. So I didn't play like that. But she thought she never wanted to be tickled. She grew to love being tickled during sex. I'm gonna call that a conversion.

What do you think?

LOL. Well. I have told my personal story before. I don't know if this counts as a conversion.

My wife hated being tickled. She would not let me tickle her. And that was fine with me...it's not really fun if the lee doesn't like it. I have a foot fetish and she has pretty feet. So she would let me play with her feet and she would give me footjobs too. Excellent. But no tickling. And her feet are hella ticklish too!

Anyway, after we were married...I was playing around while I was going down on her. I knew that she was already aroused. I reached down for her feet. And surprise...she did not move them away or protest at all. More of a surprise...she spread her toes out...and came. Hard. Wow. Who knew?

So...I would slip that activity in occassionally. However, after a while...she sometimes "requested" it either by moving my hand down towards her feet or moving her foot up to me. I call that a conversion.

I experimented a little bit too. Once she was aroused...I might reach and tickle under her arms or her sides or her stomach. In fact, I just remembered...she developed this "new" behavior when I would tickle her during sex...her stomach would expand to it's fullest level...it was an involuntary response to the tickling. And she wouldn't be laughing...it was an intense arousal thing. It would build slowly over probably three minutes...but once her stomach was going like that...a strong orgasm was going to follow. That was excellent.

I could only tickle her if she was aroused though. If not, she couldn't stand to be tickled. So I didn't play like that. But she thought she never wanted to be tickled. She grew to love being tickled during sex. I'm gonna call that a conversion.

What do you think?

Tickling the vag with fingers makes lots of ticklish girls laugh.

Otherwise, post orgasm tickling is fun for id lers.

I want to thank everyone for your replies. You all gave a lot of great feedback. Your perspectives and stories are truly helpful as I'm slowly trying to incorporate tickling in my marriage.

06Alphaman's story was interesting - discovering a connection between tickling with sexual pleasure where there was a dislike of tickling to begin with. Yep, I would call that a conversion. I'm sure I'm not the only one that wishes that it would happen with everyone. If there was a "how to" chapter included in a mainstream self help book, I know someone who would be getting a kindle gift.

And to brb, it's so nice to hear stories like yours. It sounds like you were neutral to tickling but learned to appreciate it in such a way that it became part of how you and your husband express intimacy. Beauti

Thanks again and here's to all the conversions in the past and those to come. Cheers! :beer:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back