• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any dead tickling websites that you regret missing out on?

Tickle Assault. Had a couple of their videos on my wishlist but they disappeared before I could buy them.

Tickletown! They had the best ticklees. Rain and Allie were the best though!

Yes they were. I was really hoping they'd come back, but sadly that one day of shooting was all we'd see from them. They just met eachother that day, and minutes after meeting they're tickling eachother.

You guys are gonna laugh, but I miss Webshots the most. It was before Facebook, and people would post pics and add comments, and there was really no social structure to speak of.

So you could do a search on “ticklish feet” for example, and you’d get EVERYTHING.

The best mainstream/candid site ever. I still have a few f/f pics saved from that site back in the day.

There were a number of TickleTown clips I missed out on. When sites as a whole go away, you're just SOL if you didn't purchase the clips when they were available. Sure there's a chance that they're somewhere online, but more often than not clips are usually just gone forever when a site closes down.

My apologies for not handling this handoff a bit better when I retired. I made the decision rather suddenly to focus on my family, and didn't really deal with the logistics of "hey people may want to buy these" very well. Thankfully, after fast forwarding several years, there are several cost effecive solutions that allow me to post up our older material.

Tickletown! They had the best ticklees. Rain and Allie were the best though!

They were both so fun to work with. I don't think Allie expected to be as ticklish as she was.

Another for TickleTown. Had a bunch of clips, including one with Mandi that I still wish I owned..oh well.

Hey, I know her!

Yes they were. I was really hoping they'd come back, but sadly that one day of shooting was all we'd see from them. They just met eachother that day, and minutes after meeting they're tickling eachother.

Some we were able to talk into subsequent shoots, others just sorta vanish.

Thanks everyone, I'm glad you appreciated the older content when it was around. Although I'm retired, thus not producing anything new, I eventually got the hint that ticklers may want our older clips.

We just launched our Gumroad last month where you can buy our older TickleTown clips: https://oblesklk.gumroad.com/. It's not fully loaded yet as there's a lot of material. But I'm working on it! I'd love to keep that store up permanently so folks can buy our older videos and comics. Since the library isn't 100% yet, let me know if you want me to prioritize a certain model. I've just been going alphabetical, but prioritizing special requests.

We also just launched our Patreon to help fund the tickling RPG I'm devleoping this year (releasing the game for free as a thank you for all you awesome people who have supported us over the years). The Patreon is a subscription format that has our comics, exclusive artwork, TickleTown clips, exclusive TickleTown images and behind the scenes material. https://www.patreon.com/oblesklk

LIOClips. They're still around, but some great content from years ago has been removed, with no idea if the producer intends on reuploading. I missed out on some great models, Winn in particular.

TTSEA (Tickle Torture in Southeast Asia)/MyTickling. Extremely ticklish Filipinas being tickled to the max!

My apologies for not handling this handoff a bit better when I retired. I made the decision rather suddenly to focus on my family, and didn't really deal with the logistics of "hey people may want to buy these" very well. Thankfully, after fast forwarding several years, there are several cost effecive solutions that allow me to post up our older material.

They were both so fun to work with. I don't think Allie expected to be as ticklish as she was.

Hey, I know her!

Some we were able to talk into subsequent shoots, others just sorta vanish.

Thanks everyone, I'm glad you appreciated the older content when it was around. Although I'm retired, thus not producing anything new, I eventually got the hint that ticklers may want our older clips.

We just launched our Gumroad last month where you can buy our older TickleTown clips: https://oblesklk.gumroad.com/. It's not fully loaded yet as there's a lot of material. But I'm working on it! I'd love to keep that store up permanently so folks can buy our older videos and comics. Since the library isn't 100% yet, let me know if you want me to prioritize a certain model. I've just been going alphabetical, but prioritizing special requests.

We also just launched our Patreon to help fund the tickling RPG I'm devleoping this year (releasing the game for free as a thank you for all you awesome people who have supported us over the years). The Patreon is a subscription format that has our comics, exclusive artwork, TickleTown clips, exclusive TickleTown images and behind the scenes material. https://www.patreon.com/oblesklk

Wow Oblesklk - This makes me very happy to see! As someone who has been around for longer than I care to admit, I can honestly say that the community really misses your company. Your focus on finding the "girl-next-door" type models and commitment to filming no-nonsense tickle videos really helped to set the standard by which many companies (whether they know it or not) are still influenced today.

Thank you brother for re-releasing some of these classic videos, the selection looks great so far.

In terms of requests - I miss this one video you did with this Asian girl names "Suzy". She was a bit nervous, as I remember, and not laughing too hard - but there was a moment when you started working her underarms and...BOOM she totally lost it! Love that scene~ Golden really.
I bought that clip off you when it first came out (just weren't that many Asian models back then), but it's long since been gone thanks to a hard drive crash.

Please please PLEASE post Suzy to your new site when you get a moment and I will be in your debt.

Wow Oblesklk - This makes me very happy to see! As someone who has been around for longer than I care to admit, I can honestly say that the community really misses your company. Your focus on finding the "girl-next-door" type models and commitment to filming no-nonsense tickle videos really helped to set the standard by which many companies (whether they know it or not) are still influenced today.

You can add me to the list of folks who have been around longer than they care to admit.

I was just looking at the Suzi footage, and it was filmed nearly 20 years ago. That's kind of crazy to think about where you were (if you were even born yet) 20 years ago.

Thank you brother for re-releasing some of these classic videos, the selection looks great so far.

Sure!

I hoping the adage better late than never applies here. I am slowly uploading our library, but it's not cleanly in one place so it's taking awhile. I'm hoping to have our entire library up there by end of April. I even found some really rare footage that I'll pop up there. Our older stuff and some of the content we contracted out to Czech producers.

In terms of requests - I miss this one video you did with this Asian girl names "Suzy". She was a bit nervous, as I remember, and not laughing too hard - but there was a moment when you started working her underarms and...BOOM she totally lost it! Love that scene~ Golden really.
I bought that clip off you when it first came out (just weren't that many Asian models back then), but it's long since been gone thanks to a hard drive crash.

Please please PLEASE post Suzy to your new site when you get a moment and I will be in your debt.

Done :)
https://oblesklk.gumroad.com/l/zcpdt

That shoot took all day, it was so exhausting. We had like 7-8 models or something crazy that came through that day. It was also in our early shooting days, before we started using LED lighting. And those light kits got HOT. Especially when they're in a stuffy, small, poorly ventailated hotel room for like 8 hours straight. On the other hand, that shoot is when we met Anamaria for the first time, so that was fun!

For some of the models, I was more than happy to let the other models do the tickling. But every once in awhile (as you alluded to above) it was fun to surprise them with underarm tickles. Especially for that shoot we were tying their wrists to the foot of the bed, made it really easy to sneak up and do that.

Done :)
https://oblesklk.gumroad.com/l/zcpdt

That shoot took all day, it was so exhausting. We had like 7-8 models or something crazy that came through that day. It was also in our early shooting days before we started using LED lighting. And those light kits got HOT. Especially when they're in a stuffy, small, poorly ventilated hotel room for like 8 hours straight. On the other hand, that shoot is when we met Anamaria for the first time, so that was fun!

For some of the models, I was more than happy to let the other models do the tickling. But every once in a while (as you alluded to above) it was fun to surprise them with underarm tickles. Especially for that shoot we were tying their wrists to the foot of the bed, which made it really easy to sneak up and do that.

Thanks, brother - Watching this clip takes me back, my goodness!

Anyway - great customer service, thanks again.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back