• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any early Superbowl predictions?

Talk about an early time to predict.

If you look at history...most of the time there is always a new player in the playoffs.

I'm going to go with San Francisco against Baltimore in the Harbaugh Bowl with San Fran taking it all this year.

San Francisco vs New England. The Niners were pretty much Super Bowl bound except for some bad breaks. They are the same team, but better on offense. New England should be better, as well, and the AFC is weak. I'd like to see the Ravens win it, but I feel Suggs' absence is gonna be a bigger impact than expected.

Giants vs Pats part 3 with another Giants win

Buffalo with their new QB Tavaris Jackson vs Eli Manning and the Giants with a Buffalo WIN....no no, sorry I cant say that without laughing...anywho my real prediction is.... 49ners over Chargers.

San Fransisco vs new England that would be the most awesome match of the tournament and i wish to look up for this match

The way the officiating has been it may end up being the two cruddiest teams. Its been sad. Bad night to be a packers fan as well.

I'm done with NFL until the real refs return...I'll stick to college football.

Im going with kind of an obvious one. i think its Patriots vs Packers. :xena:

Patriots and Packers would be the most obvious choice. :)

Okay, both of you said it... pretend it's still August when you said this, season hadn't started... and my question isn't about the Patriots.. it's about the Packers.. Why is the Packers the obvious choice exactly?? Didn't think either one of the teams that made it to the NFC Championship games would make it? I understand it being your choice.. it's the "Obvious" choice that I'm questioning..

Packers obviously have the talent. after they choked in the playoffs last year, i figured theyd be back with a vengeance. the way its going with the crazy calls by the refs, the Browns could even win the Superbowl. :facepalm:

Packers obviously have the talent. after they choked in the playoffs last year, i figured theyd be back with a vengeance. the way its going with the crazy calls by the refs, the Browns could even win the Superbowl. :facepalm:

Nah...Cleveland always gets shafted in some way or another...no way they will be relevant even if they were spotted 21 points.

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back