• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any experience of long-term successful relationship with non-ticklish partner?

Well you may be right on that. There really aren't many ticklish females or males for that matter in the community at all. I often roll my eyes at parties because it's like all male lees and faking it badly. The ladies who do indulge as lees are rare and are less than ticklish. They can handle it. In my book if they can handle it then it's not really tickle torture is it?

Wow, really? That's not at all how I imagined those parties. It's weird because from my experience, most girls I've dated are ticklish, and they generally prefer to be submissive (whether during tickling or other games).

However I think you are on to something when you say that very ticklish women are not necessarily keen to be pushed beyond their limits. If you are ticklish, it can be a very intense experience, sometimes more than you can handle. My current lee's feet are awfully ticklish; the day I locked her in the stocks with a blindfold and used an oil/brush combo, she cried mercy after like 10 seconds. When I freed her, she was shaking, and told me she would never do that again. Since then I've been going easier on her; she still describes what happened as one of the moments in her life when she felt the most desperate, frustrated and helpless.

I once dabbled into the (rather smug, at least where I come from) BDSM community. I met an older woman who was into all kinds of stuff including BCP, branding, flogging etc... When I asked her rather innocently if she did tickling, much to my surprise she said: "Oh no! Too intense!", shivering. Made me laugh at the time, but only now do I understand what she meant. It's not for everyone.

Yeah despite being able to handle it depending on thr spot and intensity, it can become way too much and overwhelming too. Some people are into being broken that way but for me i only like being pushed to, not past, limits.

Tickling is a very large part of me and something I've long since stopped trying to deny.
I have many friends in the nilla and BDSM world who are not into tickling and that's fine.
However a partner would have to accept me and my love of it, just as I would accept any fetish or interest of theirs.

Wade, I think I might find that kind of scenario kind of exciting, though not (for me of course) ideal! Thank you for sharing your experiences.

Yeah, it's ideal for me, because I'm not really a tickler at all, and for me getting tormented by someone I can't retaliate against in kind just enhances the psychological power dynamic.

I am in a long-standing relationship with the woman I love and will always love, but when we dated she gave me the impression she was ticklish, but I found out after we married that she wasn't at all.

For years I have tried and tried to find a spot(s) on her body and nothing. She knows that I love to tickle and she is sorry she can't accommodate. Once she found out that I needed to tickle, she at least let me tickle her all over, even though she is not ticklish.

I feel that something is missing for me, especially as I get older, but nothing is going to change. To answer your question, if you love her and want a relationship with her and she lets you play with her, like in my case, it is better than nothing. She seems to understand the situation for you.

Let us know how it is going.

I am in a long-standing relationship with the woman I love and will always love, but when we dated she gave me the impression she was ticklish, but I found out after we married that she wasn't at all.
For years I have tried and tried to find a spot(s) on her body and nothing. She knows that I love to tickle and she is sorry she can't accommodate. Once she found out that I needed to tickle, she at least let me tickle her all over, even though she is not ticklish.
I feel that something is missing for me, especially as I get older, but nothing is going to change. To answer your question, if you love her and want a relationship with her and she lets you play with her, like in my case, it is better than nothing. She seems to understand the situation for you.
Let us know how it is going.

This is why it's so important to let someone know what your real sexual needs are before you make that big commitment. It saves a lot of heartache.

I guess ive also been very fortunate in my life, as i can't think of more than maybe 2 girls that I've dated that wasnt really ticklish , and i eventually found a spot or 2 on them. Im 41 and i have never been married, and i started dating at 15. So u might say that ive unofficially conducted a fairly decent study over the years. I am still of the belief that EVERYONE is ticklish somewhere....even if its only one spot, and even if that spot is a very unusual spot..still counts lol...it just has to be discovered. Since its early in their relationship, im guessing that he probably hasnt thoroughly searched her entire body yet. So i wouldn't be too quick in declaring her completely not ticklish at this point. Just my puny lil half a cent worth of knowledge.

Yeah, it's ideal for me, because I'm not really a tickler at all, and for me getting tormented by someone I can't retaliate against in kind just enhances the psychological power dynamic.

Someone just asked me what is it I love about being tickled. What you just wrote is also what I love. I have only experienced feeling truly helpless once but it was an amazing experience.

Someone just asked me what is it I love about being tickled. What you just wrote is also what I love. I have only experienced feeling truly helpless once but it was an amazing experience.

There is something frantically delicious about the power imbalance. She gets a certain look on her face and flexes her fingers just barely imperceptibly and you know you're doomed...

As I said good relationships are much harder to come by then one expects in life. I'll also say that being sexually satisfied is an important aspect of life also. The question you face is if you can be satisfied sexually without tickling, through all the other possible options out there that are open with your partner or not. If you cannot see a way you'll be happy in this relationship without tickling being a part of it then you should move on. But if otherwise, then enjoy what you have found, and see if other things are more valuable to you then tickling, and if you can indeed find pleasure in other ways too.

Nothing is ever writ in stone. And evolution is the natural path for all interactions. Those that stagnate also tend to die.
Myriads

I think this is right on the money, myriads. People make sacrifices for the ones they love. It's not always necessary but if it is then you do so because you'd rather give something up from yourself than lose the love you found. I tend to be a bit over the top, but I feel if you're not with someone who you love enough to give up anything for, then it's not truly the "one" for you. When you find that person you'd do anything to keep him or her by your side, simply because the company and love they give you is better than all else
Like it was already said, if you can only find pleasure with tickling then you must find someone who is either willing to do something for you, or someone with the fetish. If you can find pleasure and happiness in other ways, then there is a bit of wiggle room.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/11/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back