• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any feedback from LA dungeons

rep89

TMF Novice
I will travel through Los Angeles next week, there are a lot of new girls at the
dungeons, has anyone had any recent tickling sessions with these girls?
Daisy at the Chateau, Rose at the Dominion and Tess at PA all look like good choices but I would appreciate any feedback or other suggestions!

I have hosted a few gatherings at the Passive Arts Studio (and another will be June 17---shameless plug here) and I love the place. I don't know all the ladies, but if you are a ler I know Lily, Victoria, Shawna and Alchemy were big hits. There is also blonde and damn I cannot recall her name. I know I am missing a name or two (guys help us out). Have fun.

rep~are you lee or ler, switch?
Either way, you'll have a blast, Passive Arts is fantastic!

belly~do you mean Trish?
XOXO

Hey goddess, I think it is Trish. She was there for the second part of the first gathering (boy did any of that make sense?). Thanks,

Anything for you honey! :twohugs:
BTW~I know the guys loved Victoria~I'm not sure she's there anymore. Maybe John can pop in here for rep...
XOXO

bellystrokes said:
Hey goddess, I think it is Trish. She was there for the second part of the first gathering (boy did any of that make sense?). Thanks,

Thanks for your input

Hi Steph,
Basically I am a ler, but I have switched a few times and have been tickled into total hysterics. :wavingguy

Y'welcome hon!
If you decide to lee, you will LOVE Mistress Feral~she's gorgeous and such a wicked 'ler! :tickle:
Let us know how it goes, and have fun, ok?
XOXO

rep89 said:
Hi Steph,
Basically I am a ler, but I have switched a few times and have been tickled into total hysterics. :wavingguy

I also will be traveling to Los Angeles soon, and am planning to visit both Passive Arts and The Dominion. Victoria and Shawna have both left Passive Arts, and I was planning on tickling both of them. :ranty: From her profile pics Joy looks like a beauty, and I was introduced to Sachi 2 years ago, and she is very attractive, but both of them only work only 1 day per week. I too would appreciate more info on the ladies at P.A. As to The Dominion, I exchanged emails with one of the ladies who tells me that Rose and Thea have very ticklish feet. Also, Mistress Sin may switch over from a dom and let you tickle her. I tickled her a couple years ago and her feet and the back of her calves are ticklish off the charts. She has a great laugh. Its a damn shame there is such a high turnover rate in this business. If you see someone you like you better get out to L.A. quick because they may only be employed a few months.

If you go to the Dominion, I can highly recommend Brandy for either role.

Thanks, Strider. Someone else told me the same thing about Brandy. She is insanely ticklish. :veryhappy

I can't wait to become acquainted with that godforsaken horsebrush again

Mistress Feral said:
themz ticking words...off to get the horsebrush...

see you at the gathering!

Mistress Feral ~x~

I can't wait to become acquainted with that horsebrush for the first time. :D

Hello everyone....

I am definitely looking forward to the 17th.... Unfortunately, Victoria and Shawna have indeed left as their personal lives just got way to busy for them and they had no other choice.

However, there are still alot of ticklish ladies here including: Joy, Trisha, Alchemy, Grace, Sachi, Courtney, Monique, Bella, Clair, Myra, Lilly and there are two new ladies that I am told are insanely ticklish which are Lillith and Rose. I would say that should give you quite a choice even though some of them only are here one day a week. Some of them will also come in on a special appointment if they are not scheduled that day depending if you have seen them before. Just call the studio to find out...

I am looking forward to the 17th, but don't forget, there is a very special CLUB DV8 coming up on June 10th!!! See you all here and have a nice tickling day...

John

Yikes! Not again Mistress! :D ;)
XOXO

Mistress Feral said:
themz ticking words...off to get the horsebrush...

see you at the gathering!

Mistress Feral ~x~

natural tickler said:
horsebrush.....hmmm

Oh yeah!!! When she is done with you, you will feel as if you were in theKentucky Derby. Giddy yap!

Ticklish Dominion Girls

I've tickled Brandy. A very attractive redhead with soft freckly skin. Brandy is pretty much ticklish everywhere and seems to enjoy it. Her sides were (according to her) the death spot. But you didn't here it from me. Armpits.. feet..neck.. sides. All the good standard spots. If you don't tie her up, she tickles back so watch her :) Is very suceptible to wiggling fingers. If you stalk her with wiggly fingers, she really freaks out, in a cute way.

Another littlel gem is Simone who really enjoys being tickled. Ticklish armpits, ticklish sides and she can take a lot. If you look at her profile you see all hard core leather and fetishy type stuff, but when you meet her, she is girl next door bubbly, adorable, naturally giggly and very ticklish. She has the cutest little voice. She also is very thoughful about the whole subject of tickling, and just sitting and talking to her about it can get you worked up. She's a real find. Also an excellent tickler who likes to get in your head and use psychology to make you feel even more ticklish.

If you enjoy a challenge you can try Claire. Claire is statuesque and beautiful , quiet and demure. If you can find the two or three ticklish spots and if you can hit them just right, you are going to be in love. She can melt your heart with her laugh. Also an excellent tickler. When she finds a ticklish spot, she clamps on to it and tickles until your weak.

Another challenge is Angel - though I think she is dom now. Angel is gorgeous in person. When I tickled her, she started out with fake ha-has.. sort of for the customer's benefit. But if you find her spots, she gets genuinely hysterical and panicky and will curse through her laughter, since I take it, she's used to being in charge.

Hope this helps.

dammit again

seems i am always missing the cool stuff. i am either going to have to get over my fear of flying or highjack the blue thunder helicopter and fly there myself. tickle dungeons? this is something i simply MUST see. all this cool stuff in LA but nada here in ann arbor michigan. at least i still have the TMF. peace.........BLUE_THUNDER

Thanks for all the feedback

My recent trip to Los Angeles was very nice and I had the occassion to visit
The Dominion. The first tickling scenario was with submissive Marissa, what a great session it was! Marissa is a very pretty Lady about 5 foot 6 with
absolutely gorgeous feet, size 7 or 7 1/2. She is also very sweet and is fun to talk to. She is just as her bio on the Dominion website reads "extremely ticklish", head to toe. In addition to all of the above, Marissa has the cutest laugh. She is a tickler's dream, you will not be disappointed with this Lady.
Want to hear more????

we ran Dominion Simone away from the TMF.......

TheTicklist said:
Another littlel gem is Simone who really enjoys being tickled. Ticklish armpits, ticklish sides and she can take a lot. If you look at her profile you see all hard core leather and fetishy type stuff, but when you meet her, she is girl next door bubbly, adorable, naturally giggly and very ticklish. She has the cutest little voice. She also is very thoughful about the whole subject of tickling, and just sitting and talking to her about it can get you worked up. She's a real find. Also an excellent tickler who likes to get in your head and use psychology to make you feel even more ticklish.

Hope this helps.

You are absolutely right in your description of Dominion Simone......

She's ticklish, loves tickling and has a sweet personality.

She also began posting here on the TMF, however, she was immediately met with hostility and animus from a few idiot TMF males here, who questioned her reasons and intentions for her being on the forum.

Because she worked at a bdsm club, these TMF male morons felt that Simone was only here to garner customers for herself at her club..... even if that truly were the case, so what? What gives a few TMF males the right to designate themselves official "verifiers of TMF ladies motives" around here?

Anyway, Simone told me that after a few posts on the TMF, she got such a bad vibe about this place that she just left the forum. One TMF buffoon here even threatened to visit the Dominion to verify her ticklishness "for the TMF members". Raise your hand if anyone here asked for his help?

So are we a better community since Simone left us?

The loss is to our TMF, because I am fortunate to live in so California, and I am able to visit a very sweet, pretty, ticklish Simone, whenever I want and enjoy her ticklish reactions,and talk tickle with a lovely "former TMF member".....

Thanks for all your "help", TMF fellas....

We can be our own worse enemy at times..... :rant:

:fish: jaba :fish:

Thank you, Jaba

Just a work of thanks to Jaba, I whole heartedly agree with his reply. Last year, I had a session with Simone shortly after she started working at the Dominion. She is just a Jaba described, sweet, very intelligent and ticklish all over. Before any motives are questioned by TMFers, maybe they should put themselves in the place of the Lady who works in a BDSM house.
To me it would be scary to agree to a session with someone who just walks in through the door. The Lady has no idea who this person is or if he will respect her limits after she is put into bondage. If anyone on the TMF thinks the bondage is not real, why not try the stretch rack in The Chamber upstairs at the Dominion. I have personally been restrained on it and I could barely move let alone escape.
Before we jump to conclusions, I would suggest we try and see the other person's point of view.
***off my soapbox***
Rep

I will talk to Simone the next time I visit the Dominion.....

Perhaps she can be encouraged to return to our forum....

Perhaps not......

And perhaps a few of our TMF males can be "encouraged" to keep their disparaging unsolicited, comments about our TMF ladies to themselves.....

I can't believe the idiots here sometimes

Hi, a few posts back I told about my experience with Simone who besides being a spectacular tickle partner, is a really nice and unique person.

Now I'm dissappointed to hear that someone chased her from the board because people were skeptical about her posts. I don't blame her and I wish people would cool it with the skepticism/cynicism.

Put yourself in her place. She was just trying to drum up some business. Wouldn't you post at a place where you're likely to get the most interests? And why do people assume she's lying or exaggerating, just because she's a good writer, and can describe her traits in detail.

Oh well. I'm lucky enough to live in L.A where I can enjoy her whenever I can afford it (which.. is another story :) )

But lets not deconstruct everyone's posts, everyone's ticklishness. Lets cool it with the hostility and borderline harrassment.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back