• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any Fetish that it too taboo?

brianspencer66

4th Level Red Feather
I was reading the chocking thread earlier today and it made me think. Is there any fetish or sexual practice that is simply too taboo in your mind? For example in many local free papers their is usually a sex advise column where people write in about certain practices and seek advise regarding them. I remember several times reading about golden showers for example the act of urinating on another or having them urinate on you. I even read of one guy that enjoys having his lover do a number 2 in his mouth!! And no dont mean to gross you out folks just wanted to find out what you personally may find too taboo for your own taste.

As far as Im concerned, anything involving consenting adults (no animals or kids) isnt taboo. I wouldnt necessarily do something, but who am I to judge?

dajerx said:
As far as Im concerned, anything involving consenting adults (no animals or kids) isnt taboo. I wouldnt necessarily do something, but who am I to judge?

agreed -- my attitude has always been 'to each his own.' Personally speaking there are things I wouldn't do, but if other people are into it -- go for it!

all things in moderation.

feces play is out of the question. the danger of disease is too great to continence.
anything involving kids in so totally wrong that the death penalty should be invoked summerarily!

Eating human waste of any kind is probably "too taboo".
I cannot decide for others what they do, but along the other taboos are things that would cause any long term injury. Some things are best left to fantasy.

Question - how in the hell did that guy convince any lover of doing a #2 in his mouth?
hahahahhahah!

Too Taboo!!

PooPoo and PeePee is not my bag but whatever floats your boat.

Pedophilia (kids)
Gerontophilia (grannies)
Necrophilia (corpses)
Corprophilia (feces)
Urophilia (urine)
Incest
Bestiality
Rape (outside a fantasy setting)

...and I spent enough time around infantilists to never want to deal with them again.

Chad Pet said:
Pedophilia (kids)
Gerontophilia (grannies)
Necrophilia (corpses)
Corprophilia (feces)
Urophilia (urine)
Incest
Bestiality

...and I spent enough time around infantilists to never want to deal with them again.
Pedophilia, necrophilia, incest, zoophilia (bestiality), and rape are illegal, so they're too taboo. Additionally, I'd consider all non-consensual activities taboo. Koprophilia and Urophilia are certainly not my kind of entertainment, but they are not for me to judge. As to health risks, the same applies to some kinds of BDSM (particularly asphyxiation or blood draw), or to simple everyday drug use of alcohol or tobacco.

Chad Pet said:
Pedophilia (kids)
Gerontophilia (grannies)
Necrophilia (corpses)
Corprophilia (feces)
Urophilia (urine)
Incest
Bestiality

I'd object to everything on this list except grannies. I've known some hot grannies in my day! ;)

drew70 said:
I'd object to everything on this list except grannies. I've known some hot grannies in my day! ;)

Preach on brotha'.

See some fetishes aren't stuff that people can practice normally though. Like Guro (gore, dismemberment), fantasy type scenario's like furry lovers, etc.

So there's a broad number of stuff out there that most people would find weird if not offlimits. I knew a girl back in high school that loved golden showers. Just pissin' gave her orgasms. I gotta say that kind of made me jealous.

"Uuughh...oh god yesss....ahhhh fuck yes! OMFG!!!"
"You ok in there?"

feces play is out of the question. the danger of disease is too great to continence

I dont know the official numbers on death and disease related to scat (or feces) play but Im going to assume its rare...particularly since its pretty much a staple at every dungeon in the country (if not world). It is considered gross by many, but done properly (just like any other form of play) is probably harmless. We have several members of the BDSM community that could clarify that for us.

dajerx said:
I dont know the official numbers on death and disease related to scat (or feces) play but Im going to assume its rare...particularly since its pretty much a staple at every dungeon in the country (if not world). It is considered gross by many, but done properly (just like any other form of play) is probably harmless. We have several members of the BDSM community that could clarify that for us.
There's a wise old axiom that I dare say applies here very directly: You don't shit where you eat. :blaugh:

drew70 said:

I will not challenge your sovereignty over this subculture. ;)

There's a wise old axiom that I dare say applies here very directly: You don't shit where you eat.

Hahaha!!

However, on the off chance that out of the 55,000 members here someone is into this or considering it, I figured some clarity would be important.

For me just about everything is taboo

I'll never have sex with

animals- I like animals but not in that way
kids- illegal and i hate kids
men- I'm for loving your fellow man just not ''loving'' them
old ladies-nasty plan and simple
relatives- mine aren't pretty
dead bodies- wrong for many reasons
ugly women- they have my non sexual love
dolls or other fack people- imaginary is fine
hookers- they carge cash

would not

shit or piss on anyone

dressing up as animals

dressing up as clowns

dressing up as a woman- being a man rocks.

have anything shoved up any of my body parts- except food in mouth but not sexually

food or drink involved with sex- licking things off people is unsanitary

I'm sure there are more but that's all I can think of right now

The dead people thing is just way too out there and wrong...

Some engaging discussions in Viper's "choking" thread in this forum has caused me to more thouroughly examine my position on this subject, and my opinion is that most things that are currently legal between two consenting adults should not be taboo (although I may not personally engage in or agree with the activity) with the exception of any activity, even between consenting adults, that would cause the intentional death or have the high probability of death of one or more of the parties involved....

My examples in Viper's thread were, if two consenting adults agreed to make an actual "snuff" film, or have sex in a car, in an enclosed garage with the engine running and engine exaust filling the garage.....I would probably put the "taboo" on that activity....

dajerx said:
Hahaha!!

However, on the off chance that out of the 55,000 members here someone is into this or considering it, I figured some clarity would be important.

Hmmm I dont know about that. Do you really think someone will step up to clarification on feces worship? :idunno:

One of the members not in the BDSM community, no.

One of the many Mistresses we have here, or any other member of the BDSM community that are also a member...maybe.

that would cause the intentional death or have the high probability of death of one or more of the parties involved....

The second someone is bound, you tread into that territory, particularly if the participants are inexperienced or ignorant in what they are doing.

dajerx said:

pretty much what dajerx said...ill discuss or try anything with anyone and hear/see their point of view on it except for a few things. im very open minded sexualy...and i would try anything once if my partner was into it with the exception of:

children (even role playing it is a nono and sick)

piss/shit (thats just fuckin gross)

animals (i did listen to one sick in the head gal's explination of this one time outta curiousity as to why...was interesting, but she needed help and had a deep hatrid for men and women..basicly a seriel killer in the making lol)

physicly harming things (knife play, beating the shit out of someone fetish - whatever thats called lol)

but with the exception of those 4 things..ill try anything once and nothing is taboo.

There are plenty of things out there I don't like and wouldn't do, but I feel no need to get on a high horse and condemn any specific fetish that does no harm to anyone.

I wouldn't say that any fetish is "too taboo" for me. If it was something I enjoyed, provided it was legal, consensual, and caused no lasting damage, I would probably do it, no matter how "taboo" it seemed to anyone else. :triangle:

physicly harming things (knife play, beating the shit out of someone fetish - whatever thats called lol)

knife play doesn't harm anyone as long as you know what you're doing, it doesn't even break skin (unless you want to)

knife play doesn't harm anyone as long as you know what you're doing, it doesn't even break skin (unless you want to)

I have seen some awesome knife play...

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back