• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

any lucky men here who have been able to tickle a producers model?

baller87

i was just thinking, how damn cool would it be if say tommy from tickle abuse messaged you and asked you if you would be willing to shoot in a m/f video with brooke and you are the tickler!!! haha dream on right?! seriously though, how amazing would that be. i could not control my self from pulling out all my top tickling techniques and would be hell bent on showing some of these producers how an average guy can tickle.

I’m pretty sure you can book private sessions with a lot of producers’ models. It doesn’t have to be about luck if you’re willing to pay the right amount.

I’m pretty sure you can book private sessions with a lot of producers’ models. It doesn’t have to be about luck if you’re willing to pay the right amount.

Agreed. A few of the studios allow you to do in-studio tickle sessions for a price. Look it up if you're interested

KKqing, Mama Rican, and Lunassoles. They're all as ticklish as they are in their videos.

I’ve tickled Terra Mizzu (2) Megan Jones, Bella Luxx, Karly Salinas (2) Irene Silver, Sarah Brooks, Lila Nyx (2) Lia Labowe (3) Curves and Chaos, Sinthia Bee (3)Lora Cross, and Lexi Art.

Be wary of producers who "set up" sessions for others with "their" models It's one thing for said producer to connect a potential sessioner with a model after receiving the model's blessing to do so (I do this, and none of the models are exclusive to me nor should be).

It's another to only deal with the "producer" when setting up a "session" with a model they shoot. In many cases where the "producer" is the only point of contact in setting up a "session" with a model, the model may be misled into thinking the sessioner is industry talent. That is extremely unprofessional and dangerous.

Was she in a video where a guy hired her as a Dom to tickle his wife. Then he locks her in the stocks and tickles her instead?

That I don't know, but she was hired by Mr. Po to tickle, and be tickled by, Mrs. Po.

I've tickled a few models and just this past weekend I had a session with Macy Divine again.

I had the GREAT fortune to tickle DJ, prior to her doing some videos with Ebony sole. She TRULY enjoyed being tickled.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back