• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any member ever tickle Tori Sinclair (Lisa Comshaw)?

Darkknight

Verified
Actually I had wanted to start a thread of ticklephiles that have actually gotten to tickle a famous(within our circle) tickle model?

I know some dungeons will have some of the models we've seen at Harmony or Cal-star or even FM. Anyone ever do a tickle session with a tickle vid model? Besides TiB of course!

I was at some yahoo board and someone mentioned Tori Sinclair was coming to Chicago in a couple of weeks. She was one of the first ticklee models that I "grew up" with when I started buying tickle vids. So I wrote her to ask if she did tickle sessions, guess she was coming to my city for wrestling. She stated she did and gave me some info. I was wondering if anyone has had a chance to tickle her? Curious on the experience. I just think it would be mind blowing to tickle a celeb(one in my tickle world). I have many tapes of her so she's a big celeb to me.

Damn... I'm saving up for World Series tickets and I would not be able to afford them if I do a session with Tori. It's the Cubs people! So I'm hoping she'll be back again.

So any thoughts or stories, I'd appreciate it.

Oh... GO CUBBIES!!! :)

DK

i say go for it DK, unless its ridiculously expensive, i would do it. i have tickled both star chandler at the dominion and jodi baldwin at PA. if i had a chance to tickle lisa/tori i would. report back to us and let us know how it went and if you thought she was REALLY ticklish or not.

and btw...GO CUBS...i hate florida ever since my indians choked to them in 1997...(thanks joe table (blowsave mesa))

How was the tickling of Star Chandler? She didn't seem really ticklish on her feet. Was she ticklish?

DK

I've tickled someone who could be considered a celebrity, although not a tickling model. :D

yes, i would say star is ticklish and wasnt acting.

how did you guys find a place that allows you to tickle women? i live in pa and would love to find a place like that

how did you guys find a place that allows you to tickle women? i live in pa and would love to find a place like that:devil::confused:

hollywood, where do you live in PA? theres a place in philly called the royal castle which is a dungeon like passive arts where you can tickle a switch.

a switch? I'll bet that gives new meaning to the phrase "go turn on the lights".

:D

I've tickled Submissive Sybil from the TIB video "Giggles 4 Hire". She's truly into it and a very kind person in general. I didn't tickle Summer Knight, but I had a nice conversation with her a few years ago and was going to get a photo taken wit her - but I was out of cash! It's never cheap, but I understand a lot of "tickling models" are the 'pay for play' type (Sharon Kane, etc.). Saki St. Germaine will bemaking an appearance at Stevie's Secret club in AZ soon, so those of you in that area might be able to set up something with her.

oddjob, i also tickled sybil the first time i was there and was deeply disappointed. her feet arent the least bit ticklish and we didnt establish that ahead of time. it really made for a disappointing session as i am a foot man. also, she didnt allow any body kissing at all, which i occasionally like to do during sensual type tickling.

I remember Sybil posting that her feet were not ticklish at all but I imagine that was after you getting together with her dtrell.

I imagine Tori Sinclair isn't terribly ticklish, she just acts real good and I like how she doesn't seem bored. I know it may ruin my fantasy but to actually tickle a "ticklee icon" well.. the thought is alluring.

I've had one encounter with a fetish model and she told me she was very ticklish before I told her I had a tickling fetish, only to set up a session and she was not ticklish anywhere. She was so nice and intrigued by the tickling, I couldn't get mad at her for saying she was so ticklish and wasn't at all. It was the first time I ever "hired" someone for a tickling session. I'm being more careful in my choices. But this thread is about "tickling icons", so anyone else? Someone mentioned Franscesca Le at one of the dungeons a while back? Anyone?

DK

dtrell said:
oddjob, i also tickled sybil the first time i was there and was deeply disappointed. her feet arent the least bit ticklish and we didnt establish that ahead of time. it really made for a disappointing session as i am a foot man. also, she didnt allow any body kissing at all, which i occasionally like to do during sensual type tickling.

Hello, dtrell,

I understand your dissapointment, and I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. I went into the session knowing that her feet weren't particularly ticklish; being a foot dude myself it kind of bothered me, but she was ticklish everywhere else which was NOT a dissapointment. Too, with some patient, loving attention and some experiments with different touches, I got some really nice ticklish reactions from her feet - which even surprised her since she though her feet weren't that ticklish. Same thing happened at NEST 2000 with a lady called TiedNTickled, who was telling me her feet weren't that ticklish, as I was reaching for them, and mentioned that I might be dissapointed. Actually, she ended up being suprised at the sensations I illicited from her soles. You just gotta have the touch.

I also got the body kissing rule from Sybil, which bugged me a little becuase I too like to add in a little non-sexual affection with my tickling, but when there's bondage involved - especially when two people don't know each other very well - negotiation and consent is critical, and I'm concerned enough about physical and emotional safety to accept that in my play (sexual affection is good too, BTW, but only in the right context).

So I sympathize with you, d, and understand your feelings. I guess the bottom line with me is, I've never had the 'perfect' tickling session, but I've had a lot of fun ones, and for that I consider myself fortunate.

ahhhh i see oddjob....YOU must have been the guy she told me about when i had my session with her that she said got her feet to be ticklish....dude, youve got to tell me what you did. please elaborate. she said it had something to do with having all her toes tied back?

dtrell thank you for your response to my post. where in pa is this place. do you have a website or a address and phone number for them. if you do could you please either post it or pm it to me.

I emailed Tori/Lisa about scheduling Texas on her "tour," which she did. She was scheduled to come through Dallas, but cancelled due to lack of interest. She said she needed to make about $2500-$3000 per stop to cover expenses, make a profit, etc.

Raul

Hey, Mr. Trell,

Well, I didn't have her toes tied back, so maybe she was thinking of omeoen else. I did hold them back, though.

Sybyll and I had been excahnging e-mails & phone call for a while before our meeting, and we both talked about our fetish in person (she's really into it, not acting) so there already was some chemistry there, which ads to the ticklishness to begin with I think. I was respectful to her rules, so she trusted me, possibly making her more vulnerable psychologically. I was tickling her pretty good on her torso, so she was in a ticklish state. Then, when I did work on her feet, I tried different touches, and - if I remember - a harder, firmer touch worked best on her, and an "all over" sole tickling was used so that she never got used to the feel of my fingers. Eventually her feet became less ticklish and numbed to it, or got used to it, or something, but for a while there she was tickled on her feet and it wasn't something she expected, poor dear.

Darkknight said:
Damn... I'm saving up for World Series tickets and I would not be able to afford them if I do a session with Tori. It's the Cubs people! So I'm hoping she'll be back again.

Um....I guess you can free up that cha-ching, eh?

Sorry Sir! I was rooting for Cubs/Sox but you just can't compete with a goat from 1945 and a dead fat guy!

~ toyou

LOL!

Well old chum, that was my first thought and then my furnance went out! $2000 to replace and I just thought... man... the curse overlapped on to me!

DK

p.s- whatever happened to LAM productions? I wrote them and never got a response. Hoping you would have more info since none of the Batcave chores have been done in like months!

I've IM'd the nice owner a few times, but so far there has been no exchange of tapes. I told her that when she is ready to let me know and I'll be happy to make some clips for her. Since this is really a side job for them maybe it has been put on the back burner?

~ toyou

PS: I TOLD Alfred to get busy dusting but he kept muttering something about being 100 years old or some such thing!

~ toyou

HOLLYWOOD said:
how did you guys find a place that allows you to tickle women? i live in pa and would love to find a place like that:devil::confused:

Is there any place like that near Dallas/Ft Worth?

Oddjob0226 said:
Saki St. Germaine will bemaking an appearance at Stevie's Secret club in AZ soon, so those of you in that area might be able to set up something with her.

Hi Oddjob,

How can I find out more about Stevie's Secret - I live in AZ and haven't heard about it before. Do they have a website?

I did tickle Tori at the Dominion when she was there for a week or two a couple years back. Shw was extremely ticklish and I had her in hysterics for most of the time. Also tickled Francesca Lee who has alos appeared in many vids. She was quite ticklish as well.

Hope this helps.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back