• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any one know of a good place to meet singles into ticking.

BklynFrankie

TMF Novice
Hey,

Ive been on this site since 2005 and havent yet met anyone into this. Was married for a while but Im back out there in the dating scene and would love to experience our fetish with someone. Anyone know of any good places or sites to start looking. Thanks.

What we really need are more munches. The problem with sites like this in terms of meeting someone for dating and tickling is that no one uses the tickling personals. I posted an ad there once and I replied to a few, but generally the women that I've interacted with there are only interested in either a pay-for-tickle situation. No one's on there "looking for love," probably because of the fact that men outnumber women on this forum, and the whole creep factor (i.e., there are a lot of guys here who have no tact with the opposite sex). What we need are more in-person meet-ups where we can develop relationships naturally with other tickle folks.

OK Cupid is a lot better place than a lot of people here give it credit for. Very few girls will outright say "I like tickling" on their profiles, but I've found at least 4 different girls into the tickles through there.

A prospective 'entanglement' doesn't necessarily need to be aware that the fetish aspect of tickling exists at all. I met my wife when we happened to sit at adjacent computers in a cybercafe. She tried it, liked it, and we've been together for over seven years. She was definitely a keeper, but I played with many over the years before I met her. The point is that you can meet women "into it" or at least open to experimenting with it anywhere- everyone's done it at one point or another, so it's not as if you're asking her to do something completely out of the ordinary. Just be gentle about introducing tickling into foreplay at first and see how it goes. It's always better to meet a vanilla you really click with and convert rather than a fetish girl with whom you only have one thing in common. If you try to base an entire relationship on a single kink, what do you talk about when you're not doing it?

That being said, NEST takes place in just over a month, and I suggest you come and join us if you want to meet real live females who are genuinely interested in the fetish itself for its own sake.

Last edited:
I prefer the "big net" approach. Hanging out at singles spots, gyms, bars, clubs, happy hour, fun events....while maintaining an online persona. When single I date numerous women at a time and test to see whose most open to my quirks. Some will you down right away when anything not vanilla is brought up. Drop them. Some will be open to anything just to please you(what I usually encounter). I've never found that girl that had a truepassion for my fetishes but oh well.

Relying on fetish rooms alone will leave your search dry though.....even online you must go to where the women are and there aren't many. Match/OkCupid...ect. The fact that you're looking for a tickling partner might cloud your approach however and scare away potentials....Focus on every other mutual interest first. Toss out how a "do you like to be tickled" after you get to know her a bit....but don't focus on her response. Move on to the next subject. Don't bring up tickling again until the talk takes an intimate/sexual tone or until the two of you get physical.

GQ

Munches are the best. I happened to get super lucky and found somebody in the personals. But that rarely happens.

you've been here since 2005 and you've made under 50 posts, I don't recall seeing you in the chatroom, you may well go in there but the fact I haven't seen you suggests its not often.

I would suggest here as a good place to meet people into tickling, as all of us are into it in some form. often its helpful to get more involved, get your name about, attending NEST or another gathering cant hurt, whatever works for you really, Fetlife was another great suggestion, ive made lots of tickle friends that way and its not cause I have anything anyone else has got, its via simple networking, event attending and appropriate conversation.

Dip your toes in abit deeper, see where it gets you :)

Yup I agree with Hari. People need to get a sense of who you are much, much more before they are willing to take their thoughts any further, from friendship, to play, to even relationship. :)

I've had some success on each of these venues: okcupid, fetlife, and of course attending gatherings and munches posted on the forum. :)

Good luck!!

Hey,

Ive been on this site since 2005 and havent yet met anyone into this. Was married for a while but Im back out there in the dating scene and would love to experience our fetish with someone. Anyone know of any good places or sites to start looking. Thanks.

Try experienceproject there are whole groups of people into it.

I've met a number of cool people both here and on FL. Nothing that's turned into a relationship or play partner but I stay active on the sites to let people know I'm out here :)

Patience is key. It takes a while before people become comfortable with someone they meet online which is totally understandable. As Lily said, attending local munches and gatherings certainly wouldn't hurt. Best of luck.

I dunno ...

To me , your sig pic suggests that you could just walk into any ol' 7-Eleven , hang out arms folded by the Slurpee machine for a bit , scope out a honey & be all , like , "I'ma tickle you , woman."

What's she gonna say? ... 'no'?

I dunno ...

To me , your sig pic suggests that you could just walk into any ol' 7-Eleven , hang out arms folded by the Slurpee machine for a bit , scope out a honey & be all , like , "I'ma tickle you , woman."

What's she gonna say? ... 'no'?

Is that where you learned how to type?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back