• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any suggestions for fleshing out the figures/outlines?

Lauren Tyler

1st Level Red Feather
Drawing the basic shape or figure outline is no problem for me usually, but when it comes time to flesh them out (e.g. add the details) I run into trouble. Any suggestions?

use yourself or friends for those details.

I think you are referring to things like hands or lines for the muscles, drawing from life is a big help. Use photos to help figure out what line goes where and transpose that into your drawing.

I get what you're saying yes. However, it's when I go to draw the actual features in, I get confused with all the lines and stuff...

The approach has to be deductive most of the time.

You don't need to attack a drawing at once without any working imagination of its finish stage. When you look at the blank sheet, do not draw at once. Let your mind picture it first then draw from boundaries. BIG. Layout the scene first to define proportions and scale.

Deductive.

After you made the basic layout, that's the time you do details. When you do it and you think you get tired and confused, leave the room first and drink, or divert your attention. Don't push too much when you are so frustrated to imagine. After a short break, get back... somehow idea will start coming in.

One of the secrets is to keep yourself always "artistically inspired." A trip to an art museum is usually effective.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back