• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any tall or muscular females

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
Is There any women out there that are 5ft 10 in to 6 ft 4 in that are muscular and even possibly lifts weights between the ages of 18 to 9 that like to be the ticklee?

If so than please respond but I won't be able to respond right away because I'm starting classes tomorrow and don't worry I'm not a creepy perv I'm just an 18 year old student.

Good luck to you. Ohio is dead as far as the tickling scene is concerned.

Other than Bellarisa Productions, the Midwest NEST gatherings of old, and a few friends of mine that attended NEST this year...

I post something of this nature every so often as reminder - For a person to respond to a Personal, you have to engage their interest. EVERYONE here is interested in tickling and/or being tickled (or have a fascination with reading about other people's interests).

If you can engage these interests in text, Personals are great.

Otherwise, gatherings are great.

It takes more than a personals ad to engage the interest of one gender here. Negativity isn't helping that.

FWIW, I've been to Ohio to play several times. Will be, again, soon, too.

I was just saying I have no luck, and wishing the OP good luck. That's not being negative, that's stating facts.

Gatherings are great I'm sure, but the task for many here is to impress with text. I think being yourself is more important, and typing whatever you would say in real life to somebody, which you did point out.

I was just saying I have no luck, and wishing the OP good luck. That's not being negative, that's stating facts.

Hmm. Let's look at what you said.

Leo tickles said:

Ohio is quite dead? Where's the neutral statement, much less a positive one, in that? You spoke for "the tickling scene" in that. I'm in this thread strictly for that statement. Here, unlike the real world, what you type really IS taken as it's printed. It's "you" online. It's also taken for fact, unless stated otherwise. You, being largely positive and cool about communications here, will be taken MORE seriously with that. Hence my appearance.

FWIW, Bella's havin' a festivity in Columbus in a few months, and posted an invite. She's a 'lee. Runs a video company there. Not quite dead, then, is it?

You ARE correct, though, in stating that being yourself is more important. The tricky part is finding someone either into this, or willing to try it for your sake. Some, here, find each other. Heck, I've several friends who found one another through this forum. Seen far more. Some are lovers, most are friends, many who've played together, and stayed friends past that.

I hope CrazyTickler has a happy, safe and mutually rewarding encounter!

Well maybe I look at having no luck as a positive. Just kidding.

And I didn't know that Bella was hosting a gathering. Columbus is only a few hours away, but with my current situation I don't know what's going on and if I can attend.

In any event, thanks for bringing that to my attention, and I'm going to leave this poor thread alone, I hijacked it enough already. :scared:

Um, no, it's not :devil2: I run a video company out of Columbus, I have gatherings for both spanking and tickling folks that are very well attended, and we've even had tickling classes (!) at BDSM conventions with over 400 people.

There's tickling in OH, trust me :2poke:

Bella

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back