• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

any tickle virgins?

MeleeDuck_9

TMF Regular
I've had a tickling fetish as long as I can remember,but I've never actually been really tickled.a few quick ones here and there,but thats it. Granted I'm a virgin and never even come close to getting any action,but thats beside the point.

I have a really dominant personality,and like most guys here I'm ALWAYS up for tickling a girl,but lately I've been really craving to be a ticklee. Not just any lee, Bare,bound,blindfolded and gagged. I want to be tickle ravaged.

any other tickle virgins,or thoughts on my situation?

ive never been like tied u or anything so i am a "virgin" in that sense, but ive been tickled alot by ex gfs.

I was tied. I escaped.

I also tried those bondage mitts on.

Those were fail.

But, I've never really experienced bound and tickling together in "session" form.

I'm not saying its just bondage, I mean any tickling that lasted for more than a few seconds and wasn't just a few friendly pokes.

Okay, then yes. I've done that before.

Huh....Jo, I thought you didn't like tickling. At least, thats the vibe I always got from you. Which always confused me as to why you hung around us here. Of course, what do I know? lol

well I been tied and tickled and I have tied and tickled women my only advise is go to a gathering and experience it. Nest is coming up maybe think of attending. it's an experience you will not soon forget.

I don't do well at gatherings. I'm not a people person. Too many people in one room makes me claustrophobic. :(... I know.. I suck. I'm doomed. Lol

I don't do well at gatherings. I'm not a people person. Too many people in one room makes me claustrophobic. :(... I know.. I suck. I'm doomed. Lol

you tied on a bed and 6 women tickling you you feel WHAT lol loosen up a gathering will make your day if you submit. Hell I did and broke in 5 minutes I know I'm a wuss

you tied on a bed and 6 women tickling you you feel WHAT lol loosen up a gathering will make your day if you submit. Hell I did and broke in 5 minutes I know I'm a wuss

LMAO! I told you, I suck . Lol. Seriously though. Ok... I'm a bboy (breakdancer for those who aren't hip. :p) I've battled in clubs, I've performed at events. During the performance, I'm fine... before and after I swear to you it's like "CLAUSTROPHOBIA POWERS, ACTIVATE!! FORM OF... SCARED LITTLE CHILD!!! *falls into fetal position*"... Ok. Maybe not so dramatic. But you know what I mean, it's like when it come time to be social I turn into a piece of furniture. Lol. It'll try one day, although, I'll probably get all the way to the door and have to be dragged in. Lol.

I am too. I never had a full out session or anything with anyone, just really more playful than anything, which is fun, but still looking for a much longer experience.

coming to think about it, the only time i have ever been tickled is when i get a hair cut...

LMAO! I told you, I suck . Lol. Seriously though. Ok... I'm a bboy (breakdancer for those who aren't hip. :p) I've battled in clubs, I've performed at events. During the performance, I'm fine... before and after I swear to you it's like "CLAUSTROPHOBIA POWERS, ACTIVATE!! FORM OF... SCARED LITTLE CHILD!!! *falls into fetal position*"... Ok. Maybe not so dramatic. But you know what I mean, it's like when it come time to be social I turn into a piece of furniture. Lol. It'll try one day, although, I'll probably get all the way to the door and have to be dragged in. Lol.

hmmm dragged in ? that can be arranged

I've been considering coming to a gathering,but how to get there is a big problem,let alone my introversion,hatred for crowds and most people in general,and cautiousness. If I did get tickled I'm afraid I might...explode if you catch my drift. God I really need some help,or a quickie with someone openminded.

Maybe we could stage one of those kidnapping things where you guys just grab me off the floor and carry me to ticklish hell. Of course I'd probably want a little revenge.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back