• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any TMF authors interested for a commissioned RP?

sammyfun6

Hello, I'm looking for TMF Authors("lee") interested in doing a commissioned RP including plot development?

I'm looking somewhere in the range of 5K words. The author should have polished language skills in English, a passion for long build-ups, descriptiveness, penchant for including a large variety of kinks and sexual proclivity.

I would love a few samples of your work.

Email: [email protected]

Feel free to IM me.

Best,
-Sam

Maybe if you decided to pay for said commissions (and by 'pay' I mean a reasonable amount of money), you would find a better response. Btw, I've sent you an e-mail quite a few days ago, my offer is still up.
And what's with this fiverr artist you've told me about? The one who had 'excellent writing skills' and was willing to do 3k words for $30 (sic!)? Or was this beyond your budget too? ;)

Thanks Silvershadow, the fiverr gig is complete that's why I'm looking again.

I'm amazed, there is not much response. Looks like all the writers are not interested?

There are several reasons why you aren't getting a response. One, as silvershadow says, you aren't discussing money at all beyond calling it a commission, which is a little vague. An experienced writer probably has a pretty good idea what 5,000 or so words written by them is worth and they have no idea whether you are in that ballpark. Second, there is no mention at all of what topic the RP would be. To me, that matters maybe even more then the dollars and cents. I have a very hard time writing on a topic I don't connect with, tickling or not. It certainly isn't fun. Third, you call it an RP. I'm assuming that stands for Role-Play, which feels much more interactive and intimate than a static story. Given that you're probably another guy (just playing the odds here, sorry if that's wrong) that could make many writers here feel uncomfortable as for most of us this in an inherently sexual thing. Fourth, you ask for writing samples. Now if you are planning on offering a decent amount of money for this, that might be a reasonable thing do to. But many writers are very sensitive and insecure about their creations. You are asking for the opportunity to pass judgement on them, possibly reject them. That is a real big barrier to overcome. Without a solid understanding on money and topic, I'd say nearly impossible.

Oh, and if I am wrong about you being a guy, you should probably lead with that. You'd have more responses then you know what do to with.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back